Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. (67303 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by TheExecutioner: 11:45am On Feb 10, 2020
Commonse can never be a problem. Living in stupid denial is the real problem.

dukeprince50:
some of ona get problem
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Rikidony(m): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2020
Ifebazz:
Someone has refuted this on twitter. Called the government 'Liars' as he said he'd driven round town but never saw any;thing like those purported Sokoto roads.
Serously, I am tempted to believe him as same was spread all over social media, of completed Railway lines transversing Agbor in Delta state. Blatant lies it turned out to be as I live in the said town then and just a few kilometers away from the Railway lines. These guys just manufacture pictures from outer space to bamboozle the gullible in the society.

well I confirm this from different sources before posting it here
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by dukeprince50: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2020
TheExecutioner:
Commonse can never be a problem. Living in stupid denial is the real problem.

This road is not common in Nigeria, we just had to commend the governor, there are others who steal all the money and will still not do anything.
Kalu did nothing and his people still thinks he is fit to represent them at the federal level. In as much as there are zebra crossing in Nigeria, we don't have much roads that look like this. And for the fact this is a northern state, there is every reason to tell the governor kudos
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Basher8583: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2020
leksite120:
Guy, that's a lie, who in this life wish to be poor.
So , you're telling me that those almanjiris that are eating and searching for leftover food on the dump wish to be like that, ahah oga. They're poor because most are orphans and are ignorant, in the north, begging for alm is a revenue for u guys, in the south , before u can see a Southerner taking begging as a profession, its very rare.. We value our prestige here

At least they are honestly begging and not offering thier pvssy in exchange of money which os most predominant in the south. Beggin is begging. It comes in different forms
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by TheExecutioner: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
This is the same governor in whose state kidnapping and killings rampant and recently a kidnapped seminarian was murdered in cold blood. The fool cannot secure lives in his state, but he has suddenly become a hero because he built ONE road?
Thank God I'm not a fool. The rest of you deserve to suffer in this country.

dukeprince50:
This road is not common in Nigeria, we just had to commend the governor, there are others who steal all the money and will still not do anything.
Kalu did nothing and his people still thinks he is fit to represent them at the federal level. In as much as there are zebra crossing in Nigeria, we don't have much roads that look like this. And for the fact this is a northern state, there is every reason to tell the governor kudos
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Rikidony(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Originalsly:

grin grin guy!... and I know you are serious.... dead serious. Can you get me the name of the ehmmm.... road artist? I can arrange some art work for him.
grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by maasoap(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Truthbites:

Let them stop taking south south oil money first. And survive on revenue generated from groundnuts n carrots

Same song again. That's how it will be for as long as Nigeria remains one and practising federal system of government.
What should be your concern for now is what is South South doing with their mega monthly allocations?
There was a time Nigeria was surviving on cocoa and groundnuts, Niger Delta was getting the shares too at the time. Lol.
Akwa Ibom state has the same population with Osun state. Akwa Ibom state monthly allocation is ten times bigger than that of Osun state monthly allocation. The rate of unemployment in Akwa Ibom is higher than that of Osun state. You should be concerned about that, not about more money.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Rikidony(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
marwanafrica:

Is it the 200k painting that makes it beauty to behold or the Eng design?
everything about it is beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Rikidony(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
JayNok:

Oga am A sourthern KD Dude but Dr John Danfulani should not discredit what we all know to be true...... He should go to 44NARH may on his way u would see the work on ground...

Before you all start quoting ma, am not an APC member but I stand for truth ➕ I do ply that road almost everyday while going to central market from Polytechnic road
you the mind Wailers for this forum
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Rikidony(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
masterflowx:
Make una let me know if una don deceive una selves finish. shocked shocked shocked

Cc
Rikidony
bro this ain't no lie, I am in a Facebook group called Kaduna citizens, 80% of commenters claimed that its real, even among those from Southern Kaduna who claimed that they governor is intentionally marginalizing them and developing the others of Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
KekeNash:

joburg? Lol!

Very funny lol
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by masterflowx(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Rikidony:

bro this ain't no lie, I am in a Facebook group called Kaduna citizens, 80% of commenters claimed that its real, even among those from Southern Kaduna who claimed that they governor is intentionally marginalizing them and developing the others of Kaduna

Your signature shows that you're a member of Zombies Association Of Nigeria. (ZAN).
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Rikidony(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
natznext:
Can believe the op called the paintings artistry, Those re traffic signs that must be followed strictly, for example; you do not enter the yellow box if the exit is not clear...
Ok now i know cool cool
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by frog12: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
na lie. dis no be nigeria. you digitize one desert town and post am here !!!

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by HoodameG(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
I love in kaduna, There is no place like this in kaduna
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Paschy88(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Beautiful

I keep on saying it. I know alot of niggarrrz Will insult me on this one
But i will say the truth

If we should break up. North and South should go to their separate ways

I can bet my balls that North is gonna be more developed than the South

Their life style is very simple. They are simple people.
I wonder what is stopping the break up. We'll very much appreciate..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by marwanafrica: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Rikidony:
everything about it is beautiful
Indeed
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Rikidony:
The Markings are Beautiful, and the newly installed traffic lights help cordinate traffic perfectly.

Lots of our roads needs all this artistry markings.
Over here people just construct roads to boost their political egos simple.

Kudos to El rufai.

Graphic Work... The road is still under construction coz i pass this road today
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 11, 2020
maasoap:

Same song again. That's how it will be for as long as Nigeria remains one and practising federal system of government.
What should be your concern for now is what is South South doing with their mega monthly allocations?
There was a time Nigeria was surviving on cocoa and groundnuts, Niger Delta was getting the shares too at the time. Lol.
Akwa Ibom state has the same population with Osun state. Akwa Ibom state monthly allocation is ten times bigger than that of Osun state monthly allocation. The rate of unemployment in Akwa Ibom is higher than that of Osun state. You should be concerned about that, not about more money.
Just ask the guy where the money that was used to construct all those refineries and co was gotten from
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Sugarboy7784xxxx: 10:01am On Feb 11, 2020
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Rikidony(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
masterflowx:

Your signature shows that you're a member of Zombies Association Of Nigeria. (ZAN).
coming from a wailer ain't surprise
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by sulaak(m): 5:32am On May 08, 2020
This is brilliant information that the North is beautiful and very well developed, so why are Northerners desperate to stay in a united Nigeria.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2020
friyina1:
This kind lie na wa oooooo
What's up beauty?
Are you really in kd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Truth About Living Abroad / New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) / Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.