Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. (67283 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by anonimi: 6:24am On Feb 10, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Jaqenhghar: 6:31am On Feb 10, 2020
Many Niggerians have never seen this kind of road before. LOL
This is why it is being celebrated. LOL
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Realtalk20: 6:38am On Feb 10, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Before we enjoyed this your damn niggarrr
Now you are over doing it
Is ur brain ok??
Are u suffering from a "damn niggarrr virus"
Your case worse pass corona

Exactly Slawormir just doesn't know how stupid he sounds

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by TheExecutioner: 6:41am On Feb 10, 2020
So all of a sudden because of one road, abokiland which is the global headquarters of wretchedness, insecurity, illiteracy and poverty has suddenly become a paradise on earth? Maybe Southerners are actually dumb.

[img]https://images./6DGdSl9MgaDCP876F3KBor.jpg[/img]

dukeprince50:
North is developing,
Kudos to them, the insults we south give to them is annoying
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by TheExecutioner: 6:43am On Feb 10, 2020
So all of a sudden because of one road, abokiland which is the global headquarters of wretchedness, insecurity, illiteracy and poverty has suddenly become a paradise on earth? Maybe Southerners are actually dumb.

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Beautiful

I keep on saying it. I know alot of niggarrrz Will insult me on this one
But i will say the truth

If we should break up. North and South should go to their separate ways

I can bet my balls that North is gonna be more developed than the South

Their life style is very simple. They are simple people.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by TheExecutioner: 6:44am On Feb 10, 2020
So all of a sudden because of one road, which was constructed thanks to oil money from the South abokiland which is the global headquarters of wretchedness, insecurity, illiteracy and poverty has suddenly become a paradise on earth? Maybe Southerners are actually dumb.

LegendHero:

You are right.

We the southerners always put the blame on them even for our own cluelessness.

In the current democracy, the southerners have ruled for almost 14years and yet all we do is blame everything on the North especially when our governors are inefficient.

Although the North need to invest more in human development and some ideological changes but I think their governors have been performing even more than most southern governors.

Ganduje, El-Rufai, and Zulum to mention a few.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by dukeprince50: 6:46am On Feb 10, 2020
TheExecutioner:

Chai we do us this thing.
Do u drive? If you do, how long have u been driving?

You see those signs and zebra crossing? That's what we do not have in the south. I was driving my own jejely, before I know, some boys rushed me and told me I am taking the wrong lane and my fine is N15k, how the fvck will I know its the wrong lane, but with these kind of roads, its easy to know
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by KarlMarxG: 6:53am On Feb 10, 2020
LegendHero:

[s]You are right.

In the current democracy, the southerners have ruled for almost 14years and yet all we do is blame everything on the North especially when our governors are inefficient.

Although the North need to invest more in human development and some ideological changes but I think their governors have been performing even more than most southern governors.

Ganduje, El-Rufai, and Zulum to mention a few. [/s]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by JrSteven(m): 7:02am On Feb 10, 2020
Kudos....I gotta give el Rufai credit on this one
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by samwash(m): 7:04am On Feb 10, 2020
waley007:
To me , instead of building flyovers, this should be encouraged .
Some governors would have built flyover which would have accumulated more cost
Imagine this in a place like ore , Benin ore road where a flyover is been built presently , it would have been more beautiful , especially govt building highrise building by the road

I disagree with you on this, the Benin Ore road is a major express road with high vehicular movement. A flyover will be the best solution becos of vehicle on high speed.
The type of road above is encourage in inner cities becos of pedestrians crossing & to control traffic at major intersections.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by maasoap(m): 7:21am On Feb 10, 2020
LegendHero:

You are right.

Ganduje, El-Rufai, and Zulum to mention a few.

And another thing is their governors, both ex and current ones didn't borrow recklessly like their counterparts from the South who were copying each other in reckless borrowing.
Most of the southern states are indebted and find it very difficult to implement the new minimum wage. The billions of naira they borrowed, nothing to show for it.
Look at the Niger Delta states, huge monthly allocations but no physical development, no human capital development.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2020
When i see six lanes not two lanes road on each side with deco as u call then it i will congratulate them..

When you dont think of the future in development... then there is a problem... still two lanes in theis century and you go to places like dubai?? undecided undecided... hmmm
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by slowice(m): 7:23am On Feb 10, 2020
I think we deserve our leaders for real.... Just one road in the midst of massive infrastructural decay and insecurity and everyone is singing praises.... Really, wait until they wipe out a whole village then you can come back and continue from there.....for a state like kaduna, this is nothing
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by maasoap(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2020
anonimi:

Even though he is supposed to be a pastor, he is beyond prayers.
He is a lost soul.
Truthbites:

Lol at what u highlighted. Femi Adesina must receive sense IJN

As long as we're together as a country, there is nothing like "see what the north is doing with the south's money". Human beings will be eternally greedy, that's the truth. Most Southern states still receive bigger monthly allocations compared to the states in the north, have governors been able to bring developments with that? Have they ever been accountable? Most of you always making a mistake of thinking that it is all about more money, whereas the problem is not the lack of money or the north, the problem is looting, diversion, stealing, embezzling, bribery.
North is not your problem, Femi Adesina is not your problem, your problem will still be with you after Femi Adesina might have left the office.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Malaty12(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2020
Pls they should come and help us to do Benin sapele road
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by nograv: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Before we enjoyed this your damn niggarrr
Now you are over doing it
Is ur brain ok??
Are u suffering from a "damn niggarrr virus"
Your case worse pass corona

I know, to be honest I never enjoyed it.. The guy is a clown

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2020
lemme go to sokoto road and see for myself seeing is believe not some kind of photo on nairaland..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by thecuteone(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2020
GermanMelania:

Ive reported him tire they refuse to ban him
It is a bight
How can he be using rhe N word on every post even if mispelled? He has even taken another tissue paper name and doing it with that as well

Seun

Dammn niggarr,
You are not a real niggarr shocked shocked
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Shiloh1986(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2020
A very good one
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by obailala(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2020
The only thing which differentiates this road from others across the country is the road marking; and it cost next to nothing to mark roads properly. Sadly though, its only in Nigeria you get to see billions being spent to build a road, but thousands wouldn't be spent to just mark the damn road.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by maasoap(m): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2020
Truthbites:
We better share this kwantory o! See wetin north use south money do. Femi Adesina, u see ya life? Oshiomole, you see ya life? Tinubu, u see ya life? See cheating to South south

https://www.nairaland.com/5678394/efcc-seizes-ta-orjis-sons

Have you seen this? Sometimes, your problem is right there on the tip of your nose but you would be doing long throat at the far north. What have you been able to do these thieves living in your back yard?

1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by leksite120(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2020
Basher8583:

So you in the south that has been taken care of... how are you faring?

One thing you should understand is that Northeners are simple and conservative. They dont tie importance to affluence. What you see as them being poor is thier willingness to be so. Not because they are neglected. Go and find out how much those people you call poor are stashing in turnover... You will be surprised.
Guy, that's a lie, who in this life wish to be poor.
So , you're telling me that those almanjiris that are eating and searching for leftover food on the dump wish to be like that, ahah oga. They're poor because most are orphans and are ignorant, in the north, begging for alm is a revenue for u guys, in the south , before u can see a Southerner taking begging as a profession, its very rare.. We value our prestige here
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Npower: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2020
When I was poor and struggling, topics like this occupied and took up my mind and time. Well now even Dangote no see my back.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by TheExecutioner: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2020
What exactly is the big deal with signs and zebra crossings? I have seen signs and zebra crossings here in Lagos and even in Abeokuta. And when I saw them I didn't shout like a bushman who has just visited the city from the village.
Roadsigns and zebra crossings on one road will not help to alleviate the wretchedness, insecurity and illiteracy of abokiland.

[img]https://images./56Z6I9Gul1yzODSenXvLyE.jpg[/img]

dukeprince50:
Chai we do us this thing.
Do u drive? If you do, how long have u been driving?

You see those signs and zebra crossing? That's what we do not have in the south. I was driving my own jejely, before I know, some boys rushed me and told me I am taking the wrong lane and my fine is N15k, how the fvck will I know its the wrong lane, but with these kind of roads, its easy to know
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Truthbites: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2020
maasoap:

As long as we're together as a country, there is nothing like "see what the north is doing with the south's money". Human beings will be eternally greedy, that's the truth. Most Southern states still receive bigger monthly allocations compared to the states in the north, have governors been able to bring developments with that? Have they ever been accountable? Most of you always making a mistake of thinking that it is all about more money, whereas the problem is not the lack of money or the north, the problem is looting, diversion, stealing, embezzling, bribery.
North is not your problem, Femi Adesina is not your problem, your problem will still be with you after Femi Adesina might have left the office.

So with the utterances of Femi, there's no issue? Better give me ur land or dye
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by waley007(m): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2020
samwash:

I disagree with you on this, the Benin Ore road is a major express road with high vehicular movement. A flyover will be the best solution becos of vehicle on high speed.
The type of road above is encourage in inner cities becos of pedestrians crossing & to control traffic at major intersections.
ok then , I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2020
leksite120:
Guy, that's a lie, who in this life wish to be poor.
So , you're telling me that those almanjiris that are eating and searching for leftover food on the dump wish to be like that, ahah oga. They're poor because most are orphans and are ignorant, in the north, begging for alm is a revenue for u guys, in the south , before u can see a Southerner taking begging as a profession, its very rare.. We value our prestige here
Those almajiris are a different case but what that guy is saying is true those people dont care you will see an hausa business man like his poor but when you get to realize how much wealth he has you will be super suprised
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Truthbites: 10:21am On Feb 10, 2020
maasoap:

https://www.nairaland.com/5678394/efcc-seizes-ta-orjis-sons

Have you seen this? Sometimes, your problem is right there on the tip of your nose but you would be doing long throat at the far north. What have you been able to do these thieves living in your back yard?

Let them stop taking south south oil money first. And survive on revenue generated from groundnuts n carrots
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by murphybo(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2020
Olujoe1:
Nothing is special about this except for the painting, so don't get carried away and forget the swindle behind the scene.
Are u for real undecided you called road marking painting...thats a typical example of standard road with full marking, and each has meanings not just for Art bro...Educate yasef and dont let hatred blind your reasoning

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Bewisebenice18(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2020
Harvard trained� nice one.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Rikidony(m): 11:39am On Feb 10, 2020
Truthbites:

You said Kaduna, but Sokoto is on the yellow sign board. Pls enlarge it
I said Sokoto road Kaduna state. pay attention
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by dukeprince50: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2020
TheExecutioner:
What exactly is the big deal with signs and zebra crossings? I have seen signs and zebra crossings here in Lagos and even in Abeokuta. And when I saw them I didn't shout like a bushman who has just visited the city from the village.
Roadsigns and zebra crossings on one road will not help to alleviate the wretchedness, insecurity and illiteracy of abokiland.

[img]https://images./56Z6I9Gul1yzODSenXvLyE.jpg[/img]

some of ona get problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Noticed This About Nigerians Who Have Family Members Abroad? / The Truth About Living Abroad / New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.