Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures (69311 Views)

Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Say No Nigerian Is Among 29 Infected Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Blindersoff: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2020
A video has surfaced of Chinese officials going round the city locking people in their homes under the instruction of their President.

The video shows the official telling the frightened couple to remain indoors as they lock them inside and keep the keys somewhere close to th apartment.

They instructed the couple that if anything goes wrong which they cannot handle such as a fire they should call their contact who will come and open the door for them. They said they would lock the door in such a way it could not be opened from the inside.

The couple were heard protesting it as they were locked in.

The corona virus has grown to an epidermic level in China and still growing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcHkkXTlu2I

Second Video shows a woman recording a video in a makeshift medical facility run by the Chinese army. The video shows so many infected people helpless there as she said they were given no medicine, no shots, no hot water and no quarantine measures except for a wooden board separating each section of infected people.

She was calling out for help through the medium of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plXg3pKu1Q4

This is becoming alarming and all countries need to know the seriousness of what is going on in China as i believe the entire truth is not being told.

12 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Octopusssy(f): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
And some eejits here are using this deadly disease to prank.

I have an idea: anyone caught pranking with corona virus should be put on an all expense paid trip to China by the federal government. Wuhan district specifically.

Anyway, one of my clients told me the virus doesn't survive for long outside a host so it's safe to import from China.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Thelannister: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
A. Very strong mitigative measures there. God really loves Nigerians, should this nation face this can of threat, that's the end... Next is you see the rich flying out in their private jets.

Well check my signature, if you a new phone and system

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by omobacyprus(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
This is so bad. I pray it does not enter Nigeria. We already have enough problems in the country. May God heal their land before it becomes a global thing.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by motionarena: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
Good step by the Chinese government.

If it where to Nigeria we will be extinct by now. Someone will know he/she is infected and will still go to the market and enter public transport.

Thats how i contacted chicken pox during my IT.
I boarded molue as i turned my head, I saw the guy sitting next to me with pox and powder over his face.

I codedly left his side but it was too late i was already infected.

Had to stay home for two weeks.

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by implementing: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
If this virus mistakenly enter niaja eh, I'm pretty sure the rest of the world will ban us from moving an inch
This one only China is finding it hard to battle the virus, this one strong pass Ebola

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Discombulator: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Damn I hope this virus is contained very soon,it's bad fvcking news for china and the whole world.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Dinirojones(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Heard the death level is now above that of SARS virus ...China needs our prayers , our Igbo brothers should please stop any importations for now , Nigeria can’t deal with an outbreak of this magnitude, we just can’t ....

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by GeneralPula: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
sad
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by ajokeade920: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
This is serious. God help us
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Well, safety first.

Just imagine if 1 billion Chinese contract that disease.
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Onyxnaija: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Scary stuff! I’m just hoping and praying that this virus does not get to Nigeria. Time for the FGN to ban Chinese visitors and advise Nigerian ms to reconsider travelling to China.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Mmm... This virus really hit chinese nation veey hard should they over come this such a devastating situation would never be forgotten.

NB.. Hope they do send food to them, make person no come die on top starvation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by jubrilELsudan: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
These china people have no value for human life. They are ready to kill everybody including their own family whom they suspect have the virus just to savetheir own self.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Sunnycliff(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Chinese should open up for global assistance from the WHO and the US CDC because they can't contain this epidemic by themselves.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Marvieduke(f): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
What type of wahala is this. So tey virus keep family under house arrest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by meum: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Thank God Corona virus didn't start in Nigeria. We don't have this kind of caring leaders.
Na so so committee Dem go set up everywia result we no go see undecided

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by uuzba(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
From what I hear, this disease doesn't have any cure.
It's not one serious disease like aids O. Just cough, sneeze and small headache.
Doctors still testing different medicines to find the one that will kill the virus
May God protect us, because if that thing reaches Nigeria, we are all dead
with this our anyhow sweat-sweat and rubbing body inside market and bus.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by noisy45(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
And our stupid Health Minister said we are prepared for this. See China can't even handle this

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Okpueze1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Like play like play. Imagine if this disease started in Nigeria, our politicians could have used the last flight to runaway and be watching us die on CNN.

May God save His people.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by Discombulator: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Onyxnaija:
Scary stuff! I’m just hoping and praying that this virus does not get to Nigeria. Time for the FGN to ban Chinese visitors and advise Nigerian ms to reconsider travelling to China.
The Chinese govt stop issuing visa to Nigerians already,and any person with a functioning brain do not need to be told that China is a no go Area for now.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by uvalentine2003(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Plague Inc Comes to Mind
God Help China

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by labusinessguide: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
The dangerous aspect of Corona Virus is that potential infected persons have the highest risk of transferring the virus to other people.

Personal isolation, just as the government is doing is one of the best ways to curb the spread.

But, they may never understand, hence their reason for protesting against it.

One can only hope that this doesn't hit Africa or Nigeria in particular, because it will wipe out virtually millions of people, because of our ignorance, poor hygiene, and poor healthcare infrastructure.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by aadoiza: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
Octopusssy:
And some eejits are using this deadly disease to prank.

I have an idea: anyone caught pranking with corona virus should be put on an all expense paid trip to China. by the federal government Wuhan district specifically.

Anyway, one of my clients told me the virus doesn't survive for long outside a host so it's safe to import from China.
Easy na. E never reach that level.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by gloriaunobi(f): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Who created this weapon of mass destruction?
First it was HIV/AIDS the army that created it realized that the death isn't instant enough, then comes SARS in middle East, next Ebola coupled with Lassa fever and now coronababy... grin

Well, I have to be extremely careful now with people around me. I heard that one can even contact some virus by reading some bad people's comments from all those rac.ist in political section in Nairaland. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by CanadaOrBust: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
UstazAhmed:
May Allah the Most Merciful never allow this evil to befall on our beloved nation.

This is the consequence of Chinese persecution on Islam

You should learn to add “In Jesus name”. Makes your prayer more likely to be answered

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures by dfrost: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Too drastic. Haba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! / 24-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Living With HIV Narrates How She Found Out Her Status / 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.