Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

WHOA! D’banj Shows Off Beautiful Wife On IG-{SHE’S LOADED!!] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WHOA! D’banj Shows Off Beautiful Wife On IG-{SHE’S LOADED!!] (1706 Views)

Kidawaya's Dad, Terry Ways Shows Off Beautiful Luxury Versace / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHOA! D’banj Shows Off Beautiful Wife On IG-{SHE’S LOADED!!] by wizzycoded: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
D’banj took to his Instagram page to share mouth-watering photos of his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow wearing a black sleeveless dress.
“I decided to keep my marriage to Didi a secret because based on experience, relationships like this get mixed with media hypes and speculations and then it becomes complicated,” he said. “You know the pressure to get married was this high and mum told me she wanted to see the girl I was dating and would want to marry. I told her that there was this babe and we didn’t want to marry yet but she insisted that she was the one for me that we should have a small ceremony and the rest is history. I’m glad I listened to her.”

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/whoa-dbanj-shows-off-beautiful-wife-on-ig-shes-loaded/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHOA! D’banj Shows Off Beautiful Wife On IG-{SHE’S LOADED!!] by victoronyekwelu(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
ahhh am not clicking on that link. am going straight to I.G to see it. follow me on instagram @Hawkinscreativity for cool motion graphics and film editing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Can’t Go 3rounds Nigeria Lady Complains(photo) / Video Of Ozo & Nengi Seductively Grind Each Other As Other Housemates Watch / Chioma And Davido Finally Confirms BR3AKUP Rema Dates Wizkids EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.