Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy (5022 Views)

Young Lady Buys N21m Tesla As Graduation Gift To Herself (Photos) / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Buys Son A G-Wagon As Graduation Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by TMKsouth: 10:12pm On May 19, 2020
A Twitter user TsholoMokotsi12 is trending on social media after showing off her stunning new car.

She said it was a graduation gift from her parents who are exceptionally proud of her for achieving her qualification.

Mzansi (SA) social media users were left green with envy while others commended her parents for being supportive, vowing to do the same for their kids one day.

4 Likes

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by TMKsouth: 10:12pm On May 19, 2020
REACTIONS

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by Enoch07: 10:24pm On May 19, 2020
I remember my graduation day, nobody even say congrats sef. it was like "na normal tin". na wa o

8 Likes

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by TMKsouth: 10:26pm On May 19, 2020
Enoch07:
I remember my graduation day, nobody even say congrats sef. it was like "na normal tin". na wa o

Make your kids' ones memorable, even just with words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by samincredible44(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2020
my parents said congrats and gave me jollof rice to eat.

4 Likes

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by Onyi22(f): 11:19pm On May 19, 2020
grin grin Nigeria parents are different

2 Likes

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by longetivity(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2020
hmmmm........ what else can i say than WOW!!!

2 Likes

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by TMKsouth: 11:55pm On May 19, 2020
I got a song and dance from the family, and a bit of car hooting. Then some cash to celebrate with -not much - just enough for a night out.

4 Likes

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by leetylee: 1:28am On May 20, 2020
her bf like "Babe I want to ride both of you"

1 Like

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by Bonebreaker(m): 1:31am On May 20, 2020
From her parents abi from her sugar daddy
Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by Icechillz(m): 6:06am On May 20, 2020
TMKsouth:
REACTIONS
Nigga fvck off this forum, this is not randland and we ain't interested.

go back to your shitland.

2 Likes

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by Icechillz(m): 6:07am On May 20, 2020
TMKsouth:
I got a song and dance from the family, and a bit of car hooting. Then some cash to celebrate with -not much - just enough for a night out.
I'm gonna get you banned, you think am joking?
Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by annsrealms(f): 6:09am On May 20, 2020
Wow!

I remember mine. My mum only said 'Thank God ooo is over, I will concentrate now on your sister's school fees'.

9 Likes

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by NaijadrivaCars: 6:48am On May 20, 2020
Onyi22:
grin grin Nigeria parents are different

Not true, say that most are poor. Come to Maitama and see rich kids (of politicians obviously) cruising their cars.

1 Like

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by BrutalJab: 7:04am On May 20, 2020
Bonebreaker:

See where your brain diverted everything to.

She is not one of your spoilt sisters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by mrwonlasewonie: 7:08am On May 20, 2020
Bonebreaker:
bad belle must always find their way in any peaceful/ happy settings

1 Like

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by Nobody: 7:55am On May 20, 2020
Well the parents really tried but I won't use her gift to compare to mine whatever my parents gift me on graduation is more than enough;them taking care of me from day one till now, paying my school fees ,taking care of me in my sickness ,encouraging me when schools depressing all these I consider a gift and after graduating I will make them proud Kudos to you my sweet parents more health to you all May you not die till I make money and treat you as king and queen kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by ruggedtimi(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2020
SA love for BMW

2 Likes

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by nazablossom(f): 8:59am On May 20, 2020
While I didn't even get a congratulations grin

1 Like

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by Babatunde40(m): 9:33am On May 20, 2020
The guy who got a hug from his mum and handshake from his dad should be one of the happiest young men in Africa. That crying emoji is misplaced

Over here, we get none. If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by Brunicekid(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2020
Nice gifts!!!
Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by ProfAmaben(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2020
Children from wealthy homes don't even know what normal peeps like us go through. I'm not green with envy, I'll make my way.

3 Likes

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by NiklauseFred(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2020
Dear God I want to be this kind of parent embarassed

1 Like

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 20, 2020
Oluwa seun was what my mom said dad just do as if..... Well all thanks to God

1 Like

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 20, 2020
Enoch07:
See I regret being black
And I pray God help me I won't raise black kids grin

1 Like

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by TMKsouth: 1:44pm On May 20, 2020
ruggedtimi:
SA love for BMW

We have assembly plants in Pretoria so they're readily available. No need to import.
Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by TMKsouth: 1:53pm On May 20, 2020
Icechillz:
I'm gonna get you banned, you think am joking?

If the owners of NL don't have global ambition like Facebook they'll indulge a village mouse like you and grant your wish.

With that said, get me banned and I'll blow you up and your other monikers - Mr Ice everything. grin grin You'll get heart palpitations just thinking bout me. grin grin grin
Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by Bonebreaker(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2020
BrutalJab:

See where your brain diverted everything to.

She is not one of your spoilt sisters.
Then she must be one of yours

1 Like

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by bestabigaelever(f): 6:27pm On May 20, 2020
When I finally graduate from lautech
My parents will do more than that

1 Like

Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by HarunaWest(m): 9:15pm On May 20, 2020
All these SA chick and their big hips. Nawa ooo
Africa is truly blessed. grin
Re: SA Student Shows Off Beautiful Graduation Gift From Parents, I'm Green with Envy by Gadafii: 5:30am On May 21, 2020
What parent do you use grin

Na fairly odd parents she dey use cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Allegedly Pregnant With Second Child (photos) / What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo / Uncle Mark Angel Finally Reveals How Little Emmanuella Gets Paid And Her Educati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.