Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,929 members, 7,848,769 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company (11666 Views)

Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch / Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry / NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Sirjamo:
Zarha is a very educated and brilliant young lady. She's qualified to be the President of Nigeria, talk less of a mere deputy director in pppra.

All these hypocrites crying all over the place. Were you not alive when your clueless leader's wife sits in Abuja, but got appointed as a permanent sectary in Bayelsa, how long did you cry?
president of arewastan

1 Like

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Esteemval(f): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:
Anger anger anger over everything, even over nothing? The fact that she's the present's daughter means she's no longer a Nigeria and she doesn't deserve any kind of employment?

The same noise makers are still crying that the president's son doesn't have job, now his daughter is working and they are still mad and raging.

I'd understand if she doesn't have the required qualifications to do the job.

Some of you need serious psychiatric help.

read well and stop being partial, the very fact that some people were removed to replace her, after promising those people that they will be considered, just put yourself in their shoes.
I'm not a politician but I think Jonathan was the best president ever, the current one is lost completely.
Stop being adamant
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by CSTR2: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
She has a masters degree. Ordinarily she is qualified If she was an average citizen

But she is the daughter of the president. Optics matter.
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by idealogical: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
ivandragon:

To be a deputy manager at NNPC or any of its subsidiaries, you require qualification in a relevant degree & minimum of 15-18 years post qualification cognate experience in the oil & gas industry.

If the news is factual, then she is not qualified to hold that position.

The lady in question was born in 1994, meaning she is 26 years. She would have been 11 years old when she finished university & working in the oil & gas industry to have been eligible for the job.

I don't do word of mouth, kindly post the required qualifications here for us to see and compare.

Btw, you are not in any position to determine her eligibility.
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by idealogical: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Esteemval:

read well and stop being partial, the very fact that some people were removed to replace her, after promising those people that they will be considered, just put yourself in their shoes.

I'm not a politician but I think Jonathan was the best president ever, the current one is lost completely.
Stop being adamant

kindly show us facts or evidence that other people were removed or stay away from den say den say.

You have every right to think Jonathan was the best president, but other can give you a million reasons why he's the worst ever which I do believe he was.
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by idealogical: 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
nengibo:

Do you understand the meaning of nepotism, or you're just a willing zombie

She is a Nigerian just like you and there is no law in our constitution that says children of our presidents can not work or seek employment anywhere in Nigeria..

You obviously don't know the meaning of nepotism, she has every right just like you to seek employment anywhere in Nigeria as long as she's qualified to do the job.
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by idealogical: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
Westbestside:
Can you please tell us any position Jonathan children occupy in your useless Nigeria.

Can you please tell us the positions Jonathan's children were prevented from seeking or where it was stated that his children were not allowed to work anywhere in Nigeria.?
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Esteemval(f): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:

kindly show us facts or evidence that other people were removed or stay away from den say den say.

You have every right to think Jonathan was the best president, but other can give you a million reasons why he's the worst ever which I do believe he was.

Did you read the lines that the man said, they said they'll (employees) will be called back?
It's not about supporting what isn't right, a spade should be called a spade. Partiality and "middle name" has caused more harm than good in our country. Supporting a particular party won't let you admit it.
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by nengibo: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:

She is a Nigerian just like you and there is no law in our constitution that says children of our presidents can not work or seek employment anywhere in Nigeria..

You obviously don't know the meaning of nepotism, she has every right just like you to seek employment anywhere in Nigeria as long as she's qualified to do the job.

What's the meaning of nepotism, pls tell me
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by ForbesHomesNG(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
PapaBaby:

He's here screaming daddy "our darling president" whilst Buhari and his cronies corner Nigeria's wealth.
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by madone: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:
Anger anger anger over everything, even over nothing? The fact that she's the present's daughter means she's no longer a Nigeria and she doesn't deserve any kind of employment?

The same noise makers are still crying that the president's son doesn't have job, now his daughter is working and they are still mad and raging.

I'd understand if she doesn't have the required qualifications to do the job.

Some of you need serious psychiatric help.

you justade sense oga clap for urself ..
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by madone: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:

I don't do word of mouth, kindly post the required qualifications here for us to see and compare.

Btw, you are not in any position to determine her eligibility.
it's either u are just typing to pay ur billd or u don't have sense ...
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Westbestside: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2020
idealogical:

Can you please tell us the positions Jonathan's children were prevented from seeking or where it was stated that his children were not allowed to work anywhere in Nigeria.?
Tell us how your personal lord and Savior daughter is qualified for that post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Refineries In Ruins Despite Mous With China, India, Others / General Hospital Kubwa Denies Issuing Fani-Kayode Medical Report / Wikileaks Said It Has 4,598 Cables Originating From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.