Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? (5801 Views)

I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by fineboynl(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
I have up to 10 live WhatsApp status. maybe she saved my number late.

but I saw that she view the last status only. it wouldn't have been possible without starting from the first. I need clarification.
Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by Deicide: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
Skipped tongue but why does it seem important to you?

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by SUCKCESSFUL: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Her data wasn't strong enough when she viewed the others

23 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by fineboynl(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
Her data wasn't strong enough when she viewed the others
I don't think so because the last one was a video. and the others are photos of me having a nice time hang out. should couldn't have afford to view the videos if she can't view the photos
Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by fineboynl(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Deicide:
first I want to know how she did it. secondly I would have love it if she view those nice photos.
Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:14am On Feb 11, 2020
Oga, she skipped those. Tap left or right side of your screen to do that when viewing a status.

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by GemUnique(m): 1:43am On Feb 11, 2020
2 things could have happened
1. She saved your number late, definitely she would be able to view the status you uploaded after saving your number
2. She turned Off read receipt when she viewed the first 9 status and On when she viewed the last
With read receipt off, you won't know if she views your status or not

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by tjmustapha(m): 2:12am On Feb 11, 2020
You can do it when u off ur data and and tap the right side of the Status till u get to the one DAT u want to view and u on ur data then it will load d current one.

And I don't think what she did was intentional it might be DAT she was trying to move over all the statue fast and non of it load until she get to d last one

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by Onyenna(m): 2:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Maybe she kept clicking on the right-side of your status without letting it load till she got to the last one.....

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by ignis: 5:25am On Feb 11, 2020
fineboynl:

but I saw that she view the last status only. it wouldn't have been possible without starting from the first. I need clarification.

Please of what importance is your question?

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by fineboynl(m): 5:36am On Feb 11, 2020
ignis:

Oga park one side.

At the rest. The only thing I can go with is she save my number late.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by femi4: 5:44am On Feb 11, 2020
fineboynl:
I don't think so because the last one was a video. and the others are photos of me having a nice time hang out. should couldn't have afford to view the videos if she can't view the photos
Its possible, if the data is unstable. You ll continue to skip till when the data network becomes reliable
Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by ignis: 5:48am On Feb 11, 2020
fineboynl:
Oga park one side.

At the rest. The only thing I can go with is she save my number late.

Lazy Nigerian youth

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by SoftP(m): 7:09am On Feb 11, 2020
Occupy ur mind and time with reasonable thoughts.

Boys feel so unbothered when still being fed by their parents.

6 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by Chizuru01(m): 7:18am On Feb 11, 2020
ignis:

SoftP:
Occupy ur mind and time with reasonable thoughts.

Boys feel so unbothered when still being fed by their parents.

These are not the answer to the question. We need to improve in the way we reason. Lets try to be matured. The person asking the question has a reason for that. Just read and pass if u have nothing reasonable to say

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by TheMainMan: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2020
GemUnique:
1. She saved your number late, definitely she would be able to view the status you uploaded after saving your number
2. She turned Off read receipt when she viewed the first 9 status and On when she viewed the last
no 2 is your answer op
Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by Gracyskincare(f): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2020
Check below
Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by ignis: 7:40am On Feb 11, 2020
Chizuru01:

These are not the answer to the question. We need to improve in the way we reason. Lets try to be matured. The person asking the question has a reason for that. Just read and pass if u have nothing reasonable to say

Please always learn to mind your business.
Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by ATTemi: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2020
This early morning people dey rush go work, ur own na if she view ur WhatsApp status.

Go and make money, women no dey finish!

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:56am On Feb 11, 2020
Whatsapp monitoring team i avoid them like corona undecided
Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by TMemos: 8:04am On Feb 11, 2020
ATTemi:
This early morning people dey rush go work, ur own na if she view ur WhatsApp status.

Go and make money, women no dey finish!

Good advice
Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by SUCKCESSFUL: 8:04am On Feb 11, 2020
fineboynl:
Maybe she used WhatsApp status saver, it's an app, that way she'll be able to select which one she wants to view...... Just maybe.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by falcon01: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2020
fineboynl:

switched off her data, scrolled pass the photos on getting to the last one, switched on her data! And it diwnloaded. Hope i have difused your confusion?.
Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by falcon01: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2020
GemUnique:
read receipts can't be turned off for already sent statuses or messages.
Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by GemUnique(m): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2020
falcon01:
read receipts can't be turned off for already sent statuses or messages.
Then she probably turned it Off before you posted the first 9
Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by seanwilliam(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2020
ignis:

Please always learn to mind your business.
always listen to correction, it would help u to go far in life!
Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by TUANKU(m): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2020
falcon01:
switched off her data, scrolled pass the photos on getting to the last one, switched on her data! And it diwnloaded. Hope i have difused your confusion?.
No. She simply skipped by clicking on the right side of the screen.
Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by falcon01: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
TUANKU:

No. She simply skipped by clicking on the right side of the screen.
that's what I'm saying she switched off the data, skipped the photos and switch it on on the last video
Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by falcon01: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
GemUnique:

Then she probably turned it Off before you posted the first 9
or she switched off the data and skipped the photos

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by Gadafii: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
She skipped the last nine while they were loading to display until she got to the last and probably waited because that's the one she probably wanted to see being the latest u posted
Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by Danieljnrs(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
It is possible because the new version of Fouads WhatsApp (8.20) brought it.
When you view someone's status, there is download and also seen button, so she saw others but didn't click on the seen and the last one she viewed she decided to click on it.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? by rattlesnake(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Deicide:
kidnapper syndrome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo BIS On Android: Has Anyone Noticed This change? / What Is The Best Data Deal On Glo? / Glo Network.. Not Browsing At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.