Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released (38460 Views)

Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno / Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed / Zainab's Saudi Drug Case: Suspects Released On Bail, Abike Dabiri Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by bikerboy1(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2020
This should be some sort of joke I guess
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by AuroraB(f): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2020
Awol1:
And you say US should not ban us?

You release terrorists and say they have repented.

Who gauged their repentance?

How are you sure not one of the 1400 is still radical since this is a thing of an idea?

We told fools that Buhari had an agenda. But they were deceived by the flimsy façade of a cow worn a suit by Southwest press.

Today they are forming Amotekun.
...I honestly wish Buhari totally bans the Amotekun. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Corrections: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2020
Released back to society This fire they are preparing will eventually CONSUME them
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Eteka1(m): 9:03am On Feb 11, 2020
From what I read here, majority of them were people SUSPECTED to be Boko Haram members but after being subjected to thorough investigations, it turns out they weren't. Some of them were people just unlucky to be at the wrong place wrong time, some were relatives of suspects etc.

So why all the hue and cry about such people being released? I don't see anything wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Caymen: 9:27am On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Lol.

Welcome to Nigeria, where journalists are jailed for doing their jobs and terrorists are feted, wined and dined and released to continue their killing and raping spree.

*Me, waiting patiently for Nigeria to break up.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Arthurity1(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2020
post=86550502:

I just hope you know that the blood of those killed by boko haram and fulani herdsmen are on your head!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:41am On Feb 11, 2020
Boko haram boys, on ya papa flat head Boko boys. foolish boko and all their sponsors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Caymen: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
post=86553609:
Boko haram boys, on ya papa flat head Boko boys. foolish boko and all their sponsors
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by spirul77: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2020
I don't really understand, if this is necessary why are robbers and other offenders in prisons in other parts of the country don't go through rehab and released into the society too, to think they commit lesser crimes than Boko Haram members.

3 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Realadey(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2020
Released again?!!!! What a country we have found ourselves.
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2020
Smh
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by ChristineC: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2020
grin grin grin government of terrorists
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Horus(m): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19-TXHkEIy0

Reintegrating repentant Boko Haram fighters
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by I888(m): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2020
People sympathizing with Northerners on this killing by Bokoharam these past days are mad.

1 Like

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by 12inchDickson: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2020
Ha.....
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2020
Northern leaders support terrorism

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by anonimi: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2020
ogbuefi677:
This has always been Buhari's intention going by his statements b4 he got to power.
Remember he said a fight against boko haram is injustice,that why should they be fought and killed when Niger delta militants were enjoying amnesty.
I'm very ashamed to be called a Nigerian at these times.
It's a pity how Nigerians including those who should know better gathered,elected and reelected a character like Buhari.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-94fjo4Rrwe8/VYYMH1qZ3eI/AAAAAAAAEg4/YQJPLvPXfq0/s400/buhari-military-offensive.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Germi9: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2020
Got bored along the line.
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Temptee101(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2020

Good news
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by anonimi: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2020
ogbuefi677:
This has always been Buhari's intention going by his statements b4 he got to power.
Remember he said a fight against boko haram is injustice,that why should they be fought and killed when Niger delta militants were enjoying amnesty.
I'm very ashamed to be called a Nigerian at these times.
It's a pity how Nigerians including those who should know better gathered,elected and reelected a character like Buhari.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091052_2084712obama4jpeg0846bececdee51cd258847b713b916e6_jpegd27f893bccf38657d36ce7d37daaa943

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10558334_20191113092832_jpeg7237497694fcd92ce246b29e7f936334

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10512073_9975028screenshot201908051754522jpeg6d2c8380650803ee36e511dbdd084658_jpeg334f375ce7fa3b754f306adbeb3991b1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by davidufuoma(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen
Fasten your seatbelt
Nigeria is finished
I'm going to Mars

1 Like

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by meavox: 10:20am On Feb 11, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Do You see how stupid these people are. When we say that the government of APC of Fulanis are behind this terrorist? They think we are hateful.

I do not pity the North at all. Go and find out this, you can never go to any cell in Nigeria and see a Fulani man their even if he commits murder.

These people will use their hands and destroy the North and Nigeria. The lord is fighting the battle for us but people don't see it that way.

By the time this people are done with the north, we will realize that God has used the Bokoharam to fight our war for us.

Do you see how the Arabs destroyed their cities, during the Arab spring? Almost all the Arab countries we're killing themselves from Egypt to Syria, Yemen Tunisia and many more of them destroyed their Cities and killed the own people while Israel was peace in their country. that was God fighting their battle

Do not cry for the North. The North is gone. The caliphate of Boko haram will overrun them soon.

Why the south will eventually emerge as a new nation without a war. Do not be afraid. Most of their politicians don't step into their villages until drill election year.

They cannot visit their people. The north is gone!

This is why SS and SE - the only completely Christian region of Nigeria should unite to fight off this jihad, because their murdering eyes must be set on us total "infidels".

Plus this is why Oduduwa and Middle Belt should form alliances with us SESS (SE & SS together) because the Yoruba and MB brand of Islam is quite peace-loving and marries into other religions so Fulani jihadists will kill them too.

For more on the ideology and reasons that it's best that SE and SS are one unit see Orient Harmony Facebook site at:
Orient Harmony
https://web.facebook.com/Orient-Harmony-490676718354748/

TAKE CARE MY BRODA!

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by UnusualJhay(m): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2020
Y'all budget large figures to get weapons to fight the same animals you arrest, only to release them again on the basis of REPENTANCE! !!...REPENTANCE! !!..

Then, come on air to say "Boko Haram have been defeated Technically"..

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by sulaak(m): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2020
1400 new Okada rider for South West

1 Like

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by obailala(m): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Do You see how stupid these people are. When we say that the government of APC of Fulanis are behind this terrorist? They think we are hateful.

I do not pity the North at all. Go and find out this, you can never go to any cell in Nigeria and see a Fulani man their even if he commits murder.

These people will use their hands and destroy the North and Nigeria. The lord is fighting the battle for us but people don't see it that way.

By the time this people are done with the north, we will realize that God has used the Bokoharam to fight our war for us.

Do you see how the Arabs destroyed their cities, during the Arab spring? Almost all the Arab countries we're killing themselves from Egypt to Syria, Yemen Tunisia and many more of them destroyed their Cities and killed the own people while Israel was peace in their country. that was God fighting their battle

Do not cry for the North. The North is gone. The caliphate of Boko haram will overrun them soon.

Why the south will eventually emerge as a new nation without a war. Do not be afraid. Most of their politicians don't step into their villages until drill election year.

I guess a bullet should have just been put in their heads... it's a hopeless situation but even if you were the president, you would still do the same - you wouldnt slaughter them after capture.
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Mistaicey2288: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2020
Racoon:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/widows-of-soldiers-protest-release-of-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists/

shocked This government is so callous & insensitive.So despite the pleas of the poor widows of troops lost to this war, the Nigerian Military & government are still recycling these BH terrorists?

Do you know how many people these killers have send to the other side of life that this evil, wicked & satanic Buhari-led APC regime is releasing them? May it never be well with anyone associated with this government including all the zombies.

Amen and Amen! Really shameful something.. Useless Government.
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Kingrefreshed: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2020
baliyubla:
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

https://punchng.com/1-400-repentant-bharam-suspects-released/

Photo of Borno Governor Zulum

I don't know who needs to hear this.

The current Nigerian President is a terrorist!!!

His name is Major General Muhammad Buhari.

He is a Terrorist! He is one of the sponsors and pioneers of Boko Haram!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by toxicbrain: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2020
BlackfireX:
Good work Mr president

We support your good moves of integration

To the repentant sinners, Allah have forgiven you, anybody can say trash , still you are forgiven, now go and do more exploit.

Thank you Mr president
We are solidly behind you

Not trying to sound tribalistic though...
I should say something to you, but then I realized it's the north killing the north. Why the hell should I be bothered?

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by fatymore(f): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2020
Kilonsele now...

Repentant indeed..people wey dem.suppose kill
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by OnyesomJ(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2020
They should keep Lying to Themselves

Once a Boko Haram is Always a Boko Haram
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by anonymuz(m): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

but the problem is that some are scattered down south,creating tension here. What we need here down south is unity. This we can form a wall against the barbaric set of animals called fulanis.

1 Like

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by toxicbrain: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2020
obailala:
I guess a bullet should have just been put in their heads... it's a hopeless situation but even if you were the president, you would still do the same - you wouldnt slaughter them after capture.

Go and ask about suspects of the 9/11 bombing .. they are never seeing daylight again. That's what a country who is really fighting terrorism does.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC / Dino Malaye Rocks Super Eagle Jersey, Congratulates Nigeria / Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.