Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most (4049 Views)

Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold / Buhari Proposes 12-Month Time Limit For Criminal Cases / Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
LZAA:

30k has stopped entering his account
What ? ? shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Mazikic(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Which war will be more than than the one that have been going on in the North for the past 10 years?.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by LZAA: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
immhotep:

What ? ? shocked shocked grin grin
Gbam smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
LZAA:

Gbam smiley
Oshiomole must hear this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by gotnel: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nothing like war in Nigeria. The prayers of the people in this country have come to the attention of heavenly forces.
Anyone planning to visit the southern part of Nigeria with war will definitely be taken off before he or she lunches attack.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by sotherefore: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Waterview:

Yes you are not far from the truth. We Igbos are so technologically advanced that we can boost of best things in Africa.

* We have the best economy (Abia st has the best economy)

* Centre for Education, UNN is the third best varsity in the world.

* Best infrastructures you can think of....

90, 000 seaters stadium is in Enugu, world class hostipals, modern roads, just name it.

No wonder the yaribanza and Fulani terrorist can resist moving into our region.

And lastly, the FG forgot we had Weapon of mass destructions in our Arsenal, the zoo will definitely perish Las Las.
t

Trash....who stadium and infrastructure help during war......and on whose power do you possess weapons of mass destruction.......is it the UN?
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
MrStan11:
If war its to happen in Nigeria, East will be the less participating zone.

They gave up on Nigeria long time ago.

We would simply create, fence and man our borders

1 Like

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Waterview:

Yes you are not far from the truth. We Igbos are so technologically advanced that we can boost of best things in Africa.

90, 000 seaters stadium is in Enugu, world class hostipals, modern roads, just name it.

And lastly, the FG forgot we had Weapon of mass destructions in our Arsenal, the zoo will definitely perish Las Las.

Which weapon of mass destruction...?
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by bubu2019: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
After two bottles of codine and two rounds of sex with your Aisha mai gworo,you dreamed that your papa house was on fire.

Back to sender
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
sotherefore:
t

Trash....who stadium and infrastructure help during war......and on whose power do you possess weapons of mass destruction.......is it the UN?
so you can spot sarcasm in that post?
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by DEROX: 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Waterview:

chest beating we are all used too mtchew
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
DEROX:
chest beating we are all used too mtchew
That's just sarcasm, just pulling the guy's leg.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Litmus: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Instead of Nigerians worrying about a challengeing economic future in the face of bleak petroleum prospects undecided

War, war, blah, blah , blah

Minds of too many Africans are traped in the primitive past
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Bekool(m): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
bnsheikh:
Nigerians should be so peaceful. after I completed the recitation of the Holy Quran yesterday, when I slept, I saw the vision that there may be war in Nigeria in the next one month or less than and south east region will b mostly affected. I wish people can take this serious and pray about it. I pray to almighty Allah to take control and forbid war in Nigeria.

I never knew Muslims also have prophets who can see visions. You might have eaten too much amala before going to bed.
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by crackhouse(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
...and you didn't see what will cause the war?
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Litmus: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blah, blah, blah, war, war, break up, war, war, you people are not even ashamed of such backward, backward deeply, primitive, backward mindset, always thinking of self and political advantage never about the young ones and their future in this horrible world where all outsiders just want to oppress and look down on them

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are A Sex Offender And You Ran Away To Canada - Gov Akeredolu’s Wife Slams / The North Is Clapping For Wike / What I Saw On Twitter By A Northerner,hausa Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.