Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police (1959 Views)

Igbos Warn Asari Dokubo And MC Oluomo - Don't Test Our Patience. / Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / Ohanaeze Warns Nigerian Army Against Further Molestation Of Obigbo Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by linx123: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
The apex Igbo socio-cultural group, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council worldwide on Tuesday has sent a strong memo to the Nigeria Police to avert any form of clash with the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, which would turn to bloodshed of Igbos during the forthcoming burial of the parents of Nnamdi Kanu.

The group made this known in a statement signed by the President and Secretary General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council worldwide, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro and Mazi Okwu Nnabuike and forwarded to DAILY POST in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state.

The statement reads in part: “We urge Security agents not to taste the wrath Of Biafra agitators or Ndigbo, as the Paramount Ruler of Afaraukwu Community, HRM Eze Isaac Kanu and His Wife will be laid to rest on Friday February 14 2020.

“Ohanaeze youths will not tolerate any form of intimidation, harassment, provocative show of force, arrest and killing of any Igbo Man under the guise of maintaining peace where there’s no crisis.

“We remind....................https://janefblog.com/12199-2nnamdi-kanus-parents-burial-dont-test-the-wrath-of-ipob-members-ohanaeze-tells-police/

Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by Okoroawusa: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
How many Ohanaeze dey sef?

No coordination on release of statements at all!!!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by yarimo(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ohanaeze just let Igbos members disturb the peace of others, that is when you will know the difference between Fanta and coke.
Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:
How many Ohanaeze dey sef?

No coordination on release of statements at all!!!

Ohaneze Youth.

What's difficult for you to understand?

4 Likes

Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
Please when and where is this showdown abeg.

I need to buy tickets for a front-row seat.
Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by Unbiased1: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
e
Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by Caymen: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by Simplyleo: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
FrLukas:

I just hope the showdown will be broadcasted live on Channels or TVC. grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by Caymen: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by coolitempa(f): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Chest beating again Soon na inside mud dem go hide dem face.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by Marine54(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
yarimo:
Ohanaeze just let Igbos members disturb the peace of others, that is when you will know the difference between Fanta and coke.
shut up! You Fulani terrorist, bandits, boko haram , Fulani's herdsmen, Ansuru are busy killing people, you never condemn thier evil act because they're your clients and you're spurring trash on peaceful group that never kill any one. I am not an ibo, i am frm ss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by Naija4love(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Marine54:
shut up! Fulani terrorist, bandits, boko haram , Fulani's herdsmen, Ansuru are busy killing people, you never condemn thier evil act because they're clients and you're spurring trash no peace full group that never kill any one. I am an ibo, i am frm ss
No bro it a crime to hold another flag in any country and claim it most be there.. Boko/ipo did and govm is fighting them..so get the truth and am nott in govm side but the reality.
Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by Naija4love(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
If ipo don't hold that flag they can do anything.. but holding another flag in any country in this world is a crime .... Just the simple truth you take it or leave it
Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by goodnessme1(f): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

Have you finish watching boko haram live broadcast?

1 Like

Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by Temple1288(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Naija4love:
If ipo don't hold that flag they can do anything.. but holding another flag in any country in this world is a crime .... Just the simple truth you take it or leave it

Shut up and stop saying shit!
Ever heard of CSA? Ever heard of Confederate Flag? Do you know that they hold meeting in USM and display Flags there?? Cops don't look their way or try to arrest them. I see them SUNDAY TO SUNDAY.

Nigeria is a Zoo and will remain that!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
yarimo:

I bu ewu....
How Ipob disturbing the peace of others....
It's just like being in Ogboni and expecting them not to come for ur burial
Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

Aswear.
Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by Naija4love(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Temple1288:

Shut up and stop saying shit!
Ever heard of CSA? Ever heard of Confederate Flag? Do you know that they hold meeting in USM and display Flags there?? Cops don't look their way or try to arrest them. I see them SUNDAY TO SUNDAY.

Nigeria is a Zoo and will remain that!
you and your family is one of the animals living in it tongue
Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by MasterKernel: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
yarimo:

Look at who's talking, with your brothers running up and down in the North as renounced 3rd and 4th global most dreadied terrorist, you're pointing finger at a region, pronounced the most peaceful place by United Nations 2 years ago.

Please help your 87% poor population as well as out of school almajiris.
Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by helinues: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin

Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by blasted12: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
helinues:
grin
Immhotep has a weird thing for you
Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
blasted12:
Immhotep has a weird thing for you
Sai helinues

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by LZAA: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
immhotep:

Sai helinues

Cc lzaa
kiss kiss grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Test The Wrath Of IPOB Members - Ohanaeze Warns Nig Police by LZAA: 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
yarimo:
Minister of igbo affairs
Shatapgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Live With Camera Close To His Face, Ask Buhari To Do The Same- VIDEO / Free Book For The First 20 People / IPOB Seeks Donations For Security Network Nothing Is Too Small PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.