Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa (10222 Views)

Substandard Constructed Buildings In Crawford University, Igbesa, By Biola,tinto / Crawford University Staff Shaving A Student’s Beard In Igbesa / Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by toluayomide(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
I am Tolu Ayomide, a 300 level student of mass communication in Crawford university Igbesa and I want to strongly advice anyone considering coming to Crawford university in igbesa to stop!! Don’t even think of applying not to talk of coming to Crawford university. The facilities are the school are completely ancient and rusty, In the real sense of it the school can be described as a total village, the staff are totally incompetent and our vice chancellor Prof. Isaac Rotimi is very wicked and greedy, he takes the view of the student with total levity, don’t even talk about student union in this school because they are puppets in the hands of the vice chancellor who rules the school like a dictator. If you desire to acquire a university degree in a convenient environment free from clamp down on human rights, don’t dare come to Crawford university.
I am a 300L student and I can tell you from experience that we are occasionally mandated to kneel down and harassed by students on a daily basis, the school is not honest in their dealings with students, they usually seek every available opportunity to extort students of money that has been hard earned by our parents. The cafeteria staff are nothing to write home about, they are constantly rude to students despite the fact that we are paying for their service. Most of the money the school earns is directed towards providing maximum comfort to the school’s management who would stop at nothing to live in luxury, a testament to this is the multimillion naira Mercedes Benz suv that is owned by our vice chancellor, this is despite the fact that many of our laboratories lack adequate equipment’s.
Our hostels are a mess, I can’t take pictures and post here because of how graphic they are but believe me when I tell you that you don’t want to come to this school. IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF, DON’T, I REPEAT DON’T COME TO CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY IN IGEBSA. I believe actions speaks louder than words so here are a few pictures of the mess called Crawford university below.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by misreal(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bro better be careful with such post oh..
I understand how you feel but i just hope you will be able to defend yourself if taken to court.this looks like defamation oh..

8 Likes

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
I am not trying to damage their reputation but i believe calling them out will make them take us seriously since this is the only avenue we have to air our voice. Our VC is the problem
misreal:
I understand how you feel but i just hope you will be able to defend yourself if taken to court.this looks like defamation oh..

5 Likes

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by toluayomide(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
I am not trying to damage their reputation but i believe calling them out will make them take us seriously since this is the only avenue we have to air our voice. Our VC is the problem
misreal:

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by BitCraftman: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
I strongly suspect op is using another man's name to air his thoughts here. You can't be stupid enough to use you real name to criticize a school that can deal with u.

21 Likes

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by Adjoyvi9: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
I'm a student of the school and I'm in 400 level. All your allegations are totally wrong. The building supported with some sticks is not in use and is up for renovation. As for development we are improving gradually "Rome was not built in a day". As for our vice Chancellor, he is the best the school ever had. If you have any grievances with the school you can meet the dsa who is ever ready to listen to the students.

5 Likes

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by Ay04z(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tolu ayomide. 300 level. We Don Mark ur face. grin

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by ralmix(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ay04z:
grin
Ay04z:

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by cRobo: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
I totally agree with OP

Why?

Because he gave his name, level and department

He is a true product of the incompetent university for give his full detail

What a foolish move

25 Likes

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by misreal(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
toluayomide:
ok sir.just be careful as you do that.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by Pious101: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
I wonder what foolish student would give his full name or are u trying to set up a student?
I really don't see any image that depicts d description of what u have given. If u could provide ur name what therefore is so difficult to display d images of d hostel that u claim they re in shambles?

9 Likes

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by davbravo(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
toluayomide:
I want to strongly advice anyone considering coming to Crawford university in igbesa to stop!! Don’t even think of applying not to talk of coming to Crawford university. The facilities are the school are completely ancient and rusty, In the real sense of it the school can be described as a total village, the staff are totally incompetent and our vice chancellor Prof. Isaac Rotimi is very wicked and greedy, he takes the view of the student with total levity, don’t even talk about student union in this school because they are puppets in the hands of the vice chancellor who rules the school like a dictator. If you desire to acquire a university degree in a convenient environment free from clamp down on human rights, don’t dare come to Crawford university.
I am a 300L student and I can tell you from experience that we are occasionally mandated to kneel down and harassed by students on a daily basis, the school is not honest in their dealings with students, they usually seek every available opportunity to extort students of money that has been hard earned by our parents. The cafeteria staff are nothing to write home about, they are constantly rude to students despite the fact that we are paying for their service. Most of the money the school earns is directed towards providing maximum comfort to the school’s management who would stop at nothing to live in luxury, a testament to this is the multimillion naira Mercedes Benz suv that is owned by our vice chancellor, this is despite the fact that many of our laboratories lack adequate equipment’s.
Our hostels are a mess, I can’t take pictures and post here because of how graphic they are but believe me when I tell you that you don’t want to come to this school. IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF, DON’T, I REPEAT DON’T COME TO CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY IN IGEBSA. I believe actions speaks louder than words so here are a few pictures of the mess called Crawford university below.
Take your name off the post o, before the school uses this as an excuse to expel you

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by thelastmediator: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Can you take your name out of the write up and save your parents investment on you. It's obvious you aren't scared of consequences.

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by zeenaman: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pious101:
I wonder what foolish student would give his full name or are u trying to set up a student?
I really don't see any image that depicts d description of what u have given. If u could provide ur name what therefore is so difficult to display d images of d hostel that u claim they re in shambles?
You just spoke my mind. That OP is trying to set up a fellow studemt. He can't be as stupid as posting his details like this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by salt1: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
thelastmediator:
Can you take your name out of the write up and save your parents investment on you. It's obvious you aren't scared of consequences.

That can't be his real name. He must be one of the students expelled for hard drugs recently. They have resorted to this blackmail because the university, being a Christian school, is unyielding to their pressure to be reabsorbed. The school is resolute to stamp out hard drugs and rape among the students as anybody caught must face expulsion even at 400level.

Cheap ineffectual blackmail!
Use that energy to write JAMB

4 Likes

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by DAramis: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
zeenaman:

You just spoke my mind. That OP is trying to set up a fellow studemt. He can't be as stupid as posting his details like this
Very likely.

He is a low life if that is the route he wishes to ply. What happens to ignoring the person who he has issues with or confronting him as a man?

This route is a route taken by cowards.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by chloride6: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Remove your name you can still make up ur case
Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by zeenaman: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
You think the society is gullible and will give in to this cheap blackmail? Be more creative next time. To be a good blackmailer requires ingenuity
Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by blacq2009(m): 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
My heart just sunk when I saw op's name and level included until I felt I could be the only one thinking the school can easily take a defamatory legal action against the op.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by RPirez: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Isn't the school owned by The Apostolic Faith Church?
Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by PavelKen: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
RPirez:
Isn't the school owned by The Apostolic Faith Church?
[/s]
Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by Pious101: 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
zeenaman:

that's basically his mission. And he got a low I.Q if am right...no sensible student would provide his details because d student must have known d implications of that

1 Like

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by Generalkorex(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
cRobo:
I totally agree with OP

Why?

Because he gave his name, level and department

He is a true product of the incompetent university for give his full detail

What a foolish move
Lol
Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by Edimakan(m): 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
OP I hope your trying to put a fellow student into trouble

2 Likes

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by Stallion93(m): 12:23am On Feb 12, 2020
It’s so sad that we’ve overtime perfected the act of cowardice, Just imagine what the majority of the comments above me is about, Shifting away from the main reason OP who happens to be a victim of such Educational flaw, made this post. And to think that we all are young and aspiring elders of tomorrow, We are doomed, we are finished. To Hell with this Country! Op you did well, You paid school fees and have the right to express your dissatisfaction about anything in that school. Thank you for creating such awareness, you are indeed a hero of our time, the people who have perished for good course in Nigeria and the generation that will come after you are proud of you. Please remain anonymous while you Inform the ignorant part of us. Thanks again, you have my utmost respect

10 Likes

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by chigonye: 12:53am On Feb 12, 2020
Stallion93:
It’s so sad that we’ve overtime perfected the act of cowardice, Just imagine what the majority of the comments above me is about, Shifting away from the main reason OP who happens to be a victim of such Educational flaw, made this post. And to think that we all are young and aspiring elders of tomorrow, We are doomed, we are finished. To Hell with this Country! Op you did well, You paid school fees and have the right to express your dissatisfaction about anything in that school. Thank you for creating such awareness, you are indeed a hero of our time, the people who have perished for good course in Nigeria and the generation that will come after you are proud of you. Please remain anonymous while you Inform the ignorant part of us. Thanks again, you have my utmost respect

You just gave voice to my thoughts.
In well developed countries, no institution wants to be called out like this especially from a grieving student. They will be quick to make necessary adjustments and even compensate the student(s) in question. They are very wary of bad reviews from clients.

The majority of comments here just show that alot of Nigerians have accepted oppression as a norm and will allow leaders/those elected to serve them get away with every misbehaviour. Nobody wants to hold leaders accountable just to save their heads.

This is sad... really sad!

12 Likes

Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by mizmia: 2:29am On Feb 12, 2020
Why do I get an impression that you are one of the puppets the OP is talking about?
salt1:

That can't be his real name. He must be one of the students expelled for hard drugs recently. They have resorted to this blackmail because the university, being a Christian school, is unyielding to their pressure to be reabsorbed. The school is resolute to stamp out hard drugs and rape among the students as anybody caught must face expulsion even at 400level.

Cheap ineffectual blackmail!
Use that energy to write JAMB
Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by femi4: 5:26am On Feb 12, 2020
Coward university indeed
Re: WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa by BoboKush(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2020
Pious101:

I was at apostolic faith camp at igbesa August last year and the school hostel was used because the student are on break.... The hostel is not bad Infact it stil look new mayb recently built or renovated

If op has issue with school definitely there will be department he can complain

Wait is it bad for ur vc to use Benz ni grin

Concerning human right everybody in Nigeria knows all this private school restrict stuff but y'all won't listen u will go there then start complaining.... If u want privacy go to public universities shocked

Also u putting someone's name n department is not good no matter the issue u both had because i strongly believe this is nt u

Las Las u go dey alright Crawford pikin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa is a Continent, Not a Country / 5 Lessons I Learnt From Being The Senior Prefect Of My School / Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.