Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Parent Who Are Jehovah Witness Refuse Blood Transfusion For Their Sick Child - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Parent Who Are Jehovah Witness Refuse Blood Transfusion For Their Sick Child (257 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parent Who Are Jehovah Witness Refuse Blood Transfusion For Their Sick Child by Burstingbrain: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nigerians on social media are outraged following the release of a video showing a Nigerian father refusing medical assistance for his ailing daughter, Precious, just because his church, Jehovah’s Witness, is against blood transfusion.

The video was shared by activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, who met with the parents in Sapele, Delta state.

Precious suffers from Hydrocephalus and might need blood transfusion if a surgery is carried out on her.

Her father in a chat with Harrison, said he is not opposed to medical help for his daughter but what he will never consent to is for a blood transfusion to be done on his 1 year and 7 months old daughter.

”We in Jehovah’s witnesses, we don’t take blood. I would not want to transfuse blood into the child. We will not accept blood transfusion. If in the course of surgery they would transfuse blood in the child, we would not want that. I don’t want my baby to die but that is our faith” he said

Watch a video of the father refusing blood transfusion below

https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/nigerian-parents-who-are-members-of-jehovahs-witness-refuses-blood-transfusion-for-their-sick-child-see-video/

Re: Parent Who Are Jehovah Witness Refuse Blood Transfusion For Their Sick Child by hakeem4(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
this is one reason why I do not support organised religion for. They make rational people do what only insane people do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parent Who Are Jehovah Witness Refuse Blood Transfusion For Their Sick Child by UceeGod: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
Only if he really knew Christ, he won't be tied down by fellow man's laws. Religion is such a bondage.

(1) (Reply)

When satan discourages you from obeying GOD & Living Holy / Why Didn't Any Prophet Talk About COVID-19 In 2020 Prophecy? / Where Are Winner01, Felixomor And Kingebukasblog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.