Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council (21134 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by allthingsgood: 5:31am On Feb 13, 2020
ScotMisile:

You enjoy shedding of blood, you're a Muslim

Go have ur head examined
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Kiezodumah(m): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2020
Arda1000:
you think every race is a Coward like Western race,Biafrans are made of steel and the Igbos are never backing out from that burial,NK is already in Biafraland... Coward
If the so called biafrans of today were only as 1/2 as the ones who fought the war in terms of courage and purpose then u guys would have long split. What they have become over time is nothing but the proverbial " toothless bull dogs lacking focus and purpose,: blindly allowing Nmandi kanu and some few others to hijack the struggle for their selfish interest. What u guys need is a fearless general in ojukwu and not one coward hiding somewhere to talk from both sides of his mouth.
I wonder what the SW are absolutely gaining from this union called Nigeria. I am neither ipob nor the SW but the country isn't just working.
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by ScotMisile: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

Go have ur head examined
My head is perfectly ok but you enjoy seeing People get killed... You love the sight of spilled human blood.
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by rummmy: 7:13am On Feb 13, 2020
danot1030:

If you see devil � himself and you see Nnamdi Kanu, i will advise that you first kill Kanu before you are binding the devil.
kanu have not killed anyone oga......... What makes him dangerous? He remains the new face of biafra struggle and you just have to take it.... Thanks
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by ScotMisile: 7:18am On Feb 13, 2020
Kiezodumah:

If the so called biafrans of today were only as 1/2 as the ones who fought the war in terms of courage and purpose then u guys would have long split. What they have become over time is nothing but the proverbial " toothless bull dogs lacking focus and purpose,: blindly allowing Nmandi kanu and some few others to hijack the struggle for their selfish interest. What u guys need is a fearless general in ojukwu and not one coward hiding somewhere to talk from both sides of his mouth.
I wonder what the SW are absolutely gaining from this union called Nigeria. I am neither ipob nor the SW but the country isn't just working.
Sorry, you can't have another fearless general like Ojukwu.. . No one is a fool the second time. .. Ddn't Awolowo betray him? Ddn't SS assist NIGERIA to sabotage Biafran soldiers? Every other tribe enjoys the opportunity to shed an Igbo blood. .. .So, my friend we are not fools, we understand our neighbors and our enemies that's why we seek peaceful exit just like Brexit.. .. Nnamdi Kanu is only taking responsibility out if passion and trust me ,Igbo will always credit his personal account with hard currencies ?
Another war? Pls, get a fearless general from your village. .....Ndigbo are not fools..... Nigerians need psychological help.....
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by ScotMisile: 7:23am On Feb 13, 2020
rummmy:
kanu have not killed anyone oga......... What makes him dangerous? He remains the new face of biafra struggle and you just have to take it.... Thanks
Kill Kanu first before the devil?... .So, is this how you holding in to Igbo staying in Nigeria? .. .Simply because he is representing our desire to exit NIGERIA?

So, you prefer the devil to a human being....
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by rummmy: 9:29am On Feb 13, 2020
ScotMisile:

Kill Kanu first before the devil?... .So, is this how you holding in to Igbo staying in Nigeria? .. .Simply because he is representing our desire to exit NIGERIA?

So, you prefer the devil to a human being....
i think you quoted me wrongly brother.
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by ScotMisile: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2020
rummmy:
i think you quoted me wrongly brother.
PEACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries / Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk' / Keyamo: Kamala Harris Victory In US Means Nigerians Need To Give Women A Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.