Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team (7894 Views)

Freetraining On Electronics Projects Circuit Design And Construction / 3D Animation Programming Join The Team / Game Development: Join The Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by molate(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2010
Hi,
just like Seun, i have decided to form a team of Engineers who are interested in Electronic Circuit Design and Construction.

So many discussions have been started by people who share the same dream with us. So if you are one of those people like us who think its high time we shifted focus from areas like web designing etc to looking into being one of the forerunners of an industry waiting to explode. If we Nigerians do not start it, who will? So my fellow nigerians lets do this.

If you are an electronic hobyst please drop a post stating the following details: Your name, email,phone number, location and your skills

For example:

Name:      Yakubu Mohammed
Email:       yakmoh1@yahoo.com
Phone:     08075752880

Skill:    General Electronic Circuit Design (intermediate)
           Microcontroller (8051, PIC and AVR) Programinng in Assembly C/C++, amd Flowcode (intermediate)
           FPGA (Alteral Cyclone II and IV)Programming (Basic)
           PLC (TRI F-Series and Allen Bradley SLC500 series) (intermediate)
           C/C++, Visual C++/C# (intermedate)
           PCB design (Basic)

I will start first and i hope to see fellow members do the same. After we see about 10-20 of us, then we will begin to plan afterwards.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by Seun(m): 2:47am On Dec 15, 2010
Wow, cool low level stuff.
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by molate(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2010
Hi seun,

its not realy a low level stuff. (Assembly is low level, FlowCode is high level) Its more of hardware stuf, for instance we could design a platform for your game (software) to run on (standalone device), instead running it on a PC .

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by joney360(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2010
Name# John Nwoye
email# joney360@gmail.com
Phone# 08057288803
Location# Nsukka Enugu state

Skills
Basic electronic circuit design( intermdiate)
PIC microcöntroller programming in assembly(intermediate)
C++ intermediate
Java basic
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by molate(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2010
Hi joney360,

I have Flowcode 4 PIC programming software (liencese version), for more information on Flowcode go to http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/Flowcode3a-X.php.

Tnks for joining.
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by neowelsh(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2010
Name: Onyoh Abel
phone no: 08034447193
Email: abelconyoh@gmail.com

skills: logic and digital system/ circuit design and analysis (beginner)
c++ (intermediate)

hey guys, am so glad, knowing that Nigerians are now ready to do something good 4 once.
kudos 2 u @poster.
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by molate(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2010
Hi neo_welsh,

Thanks fo joining. You didnot include your location.

regards
molate
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by jarosilk: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2011
henry jaro
jarosilk@yahoo.com
kaduna
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by molate(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2011
have any done anytine on Xbee?
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by Syma: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2011
So if you are one of those people like us who think its high time we shifted focus from areas like web designing etc

Am not posting to join, but I've been thinking the same about this web of a thing everywhere.

My next big project will require custom device to run on. I'll contact you for advice when the time is due (still on research).

Kudos, I must say.
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by oneal10: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2011
This is amazing: Name: SAM
Mail: chusky20052001@yahoo.com

PLS am interested in all Discussion.
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by admindim: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
external 500gig western digital hard drive for sale 12,000 for more information call 08166117634 thanks
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by Cyborg2011: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2011
Love to see thread like this in Nairaland, great idea for great people, please keep it on.

I hate to always visit Nairaland but found nothing except gossips, rumours and hatred showcasing avenue.

Am not into Engineering, but you have my support.
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by polosky: 1:47am On Feb 20, 2011
name # Ikani Paul
E mail# nosiop333@yahoo.com
phone# 08065642970
state# Bida, niger state
Skill# still new and thirst to learn agreat deal of electronics
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2011
I am very much interested in this thread, especialy I will wish to discuss on the implementation of PIC microcontrolers!
But I dont wish to give away my details, as is done here, I wsh to keep my posts anonymous. Will i ever be welcome here?
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by FEMOBOBO(m): 6:13am On Feb 25, 2011
NAME:- FEMI OLLA
EMAIL:- OLLABABAFEMI@YMAIL.COM
PHONE:-07084389673
SKILL:- BASIC ELEMENT DESIGN(BEGINEER)
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by tayo1365: 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2011
Name:-:-Ogundijo Daniel
email:-dotsd1@yahoo.com
skill:- am a very ambitious guy ready to learn so pls guys pls help out with any information.
Phone no:-08069336181
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by molate(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2011
Hi Guys,

Our Training has Started

1. Micrcontroller Programming using Assembly, C/C++ or Flowchart
2. PLC Programming using Ladder Logic and Basic
3. GPS / GSM /GPRS/ RFID/ module Interfacing
4. FPGA using HDL

if you are instrested visit www.electrohyvetech.com
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by FEMOBOBO(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
CAN I GET A C COMPLIER PLS SEND TO MY EMAL;-OLLABABAFEMI@YMAIL.COM
THNKS
GOD BLESS
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by Bulldog(m): 4:19am On Oct 19, 2011
its not just enough to drop CV's. why can't we show some focus by bringing up a template of a project, say: 'a digital system that can be interfaced easily with any heating or cooling system to regulate temperature' or some other stuff like that and see how far we can go.
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by kodewrita(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2011
Bulldog:

its not just enough to drop CV's. why can't we show some focus by bringing up a template of a project, say: 'a digital system that can be interfaced easily with any heating or cooling system to regulate temperature' or some other stuff like that and see how far we can go.
yep or simply work on some cool Arduino projects.
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by draggoon: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2012
JOHN
JOHNTOBBY02@GMAIL.COM
OYO STATE
General Electronic Circuit Design (intermediate)
PIC MICRO CONTROLLER PROGRAMMING IN ASSEMBLY/MIKROBASIC (INTERMEDIATE)
PIC MICRO CONTROLLER PROGRAMMING IN MIKROC (BEGINNER)
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by Delaw7(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2012
Good

Name: Akanni Moshood Adeola (De-Law)
Email: Ade4real@rocketmail.com
Phone: 08097003202, 08061682121

Circuit traccing, drawing, designing and construction.
Ability to read circuit and diagrams to determine its working ability or condition.

Designs circuit from sratch
constructs AC/DC powers, inverters and rectifiers, L.E.Ds projects, Telecomms project, Digital and analogue projects, Sound,Light,Darkness,etc activated switch and projects, etc.

Programes in Web.Design/Developments field.
HTML, SQL, PHP, VB, etc.
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by AMONIBIA(m): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2012
I am very interested
I have basic knowledge in elctronics designs and JAVA programming
I believe this team will propel me to do research and start working on projects

Name #AMONIBIA CHRISTIAN IYALLA
EMAIL# christian_iyalla@yahoo.com
PHONE #07035327419
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by sweetpawn1: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2012
AMONIBIA:

I am very interested
I have basic knowledge in elctronics designs and JAVA programming
I believe this team will propel me to do research and start working on projects

Name #AMONIBIA CHRISTIAN IYALLA
EMAIL# christian_iyalla@yahoo.com
PHONE #07035327[b]419[/b]
I like the last 3 digits of this your phone number! grin
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by netesy(m): 4:48am On Jan 27, 2012
for newbies to electronice check http://electro-tech-online.com there have a active community that is newbie friendly.
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2012
name- SAVAGE OLATUNDE
school LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY EPE
general electronics- PROFESSIONAL
microcontroller PIC (CCS compiler)- PROFESSIONAL
assembly language and basic - intermediate
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by tasteguy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2012
Name: Imaga Chigozirim
Phone:07032109865
email: down4cohji@yahoo.com
I am still a beginner ready to learn and be exposed in electronic designs PIC microcontrollers etc.. I will be very happy if I am carried along
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by neowelsh(m): 7:06am On Jul 08, 2012
Lets get d party started, ive got my breadboard, DMM, soldering Iron, some IC's nd electrical components

Name# Onyoh Abel
Email# abelconyoh@gmail.com
proffesn# Elect/Elect Engr student

Skils# C++, Java, Logic cct design/Simulation/computer architecture, basic electronic design. Am a fast learner, am willin nd ready 2kw more 4rm u guys. Kip it up.
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by donTee01(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
It seemz d poster is nt reali serious bout it
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by jarosilk: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
please can any1 help me find the microcontroller (atmega 16 40pin) contact me on this no 08097566909
Re: Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team by neowelsh(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2012
donTee01: It seemz d poster is nt reali serious bout it

ure correct broda, i bliv dis thread wil b close soonest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Into Flash Actionscript 3? Lets Have Serious Fun Here! / Some Amazing Apps In The MTN Nextapp Store / Who Is A Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.