Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

David Lyon In Synagogue Church Ahead Of Inauguration As Bayelsa Governor!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Lyon In Synagogue Church Ahead Of Inauguration As Bayelsa Governor!!! (1325 Views)

President Buhari Receives David Lyon In Abuja (photos) / Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Lyon In Synagogue Church Ahead Of Inauguration As Bayelsa Governor!!! by gw4s: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yesterday, I was with Bayelsa’s Governor Elect David Lyon when he visited The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations in Lagos. He spent hours in prayer at The SCOAN Prayer Mountain and was with Prophet TB Joshua when the news was announced that the Supreme Court had confirmed his victory over Heineken Lokpobiri. Thank You, Jesus!

1 Like

Re: David Lyon In Synagogue Church Ahead Of Inauguration As Bayelsa Governor!!! by tinajohn: 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
I still remember TB Joshua's word of exhortation to him last year:

"I want to leave you with a Word of wisdom: It is better to live poorly upon the fruit of God's goodness than to live to plentifully upon the product of our own sin. Listen to the voice of wisdom but also make use of your brain."

A word that all Nigerian politicians would do well to listen to!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIz7jRnIodc
Re: David Lyon In Synagogue Church Ahead Of Inauguration As Bayelsa Governor!!! by Bola146(f): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Congratulations... But he should know that God is watching him how he is treating his people in his state
Re: David Lyon In Synagogue Church Ahead Of Inauguration As Bayelsa Governor!!! by yarimo(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bola146:
Congratulations... But he should know that God is watching him how he is treating his people in his state
before are you the one that want to watch him on how he treat his people? undecided
Re: David Lyon In Synagogue Church Ahead Of Inauguration As Bayelsa Governor!!! by Bola146(f): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
yarimo:
before are you the one that want to watch him on how he treat his people? undecided

You can ask Google
Re: David Lyon In Synagogue Church Ahead Of Inauguration As Bayelsa Governor!!! by iluvdonjazzy: 6:15am On Feb 13, 2020
Let him perform to win the people's confidence.

(1) (Reply)

My Prepaid Meter Vs Prepared Deduction / The Petition Nnamdi Kanu Summited To Un / Benin- Edo State After Heavy Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.