Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,287 members, 7,853,359 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Is No Longer Suspended, I Was Wrong – Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Is No Longer Suspended, I Was Wrong – Obaseki (1510 Views)

Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman" / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" / Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adams Oshiomhole Is No Longer Suspended, I Was Wrong – Obaseki by torgod: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
The government of Edo State, headed by Obaseki, may have countered itself in its persistent vehement claim that the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, stands suspended.

The government house went agog Tuesday celebrating the inauguration of the reconstituted APC Reconciliation Committee headed by former APC National Acting Chairman, Chief Bisi Akande, which was constituted by Adams Oshiomhole who Obaseki’s faction of the APC even went to court to challenge his legitimacy over the party.

Meanwhile, with the sudden realisation among the governor’s camp that Chief Akande is a correct party man who abhors disloyalty and who may move against the Obaseki’s camp, the government has started to reach out to opinion moulders on the national chairman’s side to pressure Oshiomhole to give the governor soft landing in this battle that is obviously not favouring the second term ambition of the outgoing governor.

Detail later...

source: https://okpodureporters.com/adams-oshiomhole-suspended/

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Is No Longer Suspended, I Was Wrong – Obaseki by GboyegaD(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
The Lord is their strength. The way our politicians act is more than mysterious.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Is No Longer Suspended, I Was Wrong – Obaseki by Oyiboman69: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Na dem problem.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Is No Longer Suspended, I Was Wrong – Obaseki by sapientia(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Till its proven.

(1) (Reply)

UK PM Boris Johnson In St Thomas Hospital, Where Is Abba Kyari? / Was Giadom Used And Dumped Or Just Play The Script Of A Slave ? / Obaseki: Amaechi Has Vindicated Me Over Cancellation Of Okunbo’s Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.