Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises (73787 Views)

BBNaija: AY Reacts To Tacha's Disqualification, Says It's Women's Thing / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification / "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by mytime24(f): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2020
Jimbadly:

And you think you're better than her? undecided
undecided

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 13, 2020
Star struck ke? Why would I be star strucked to see tacha, ordinary tacha. undecided
Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
me thinks they should change their name from Lit suites to slit suites.
Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
TooBlunt:

Type Tacha in the google search box.

Having done that, type your own name in the google search box.

grin grin
I did and all I saw was pussyyyy
Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by platido(m): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
God punish her body odour...world class BODY ODOUR OLOSHO LIKE HER... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Jetfire: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
She don collect money, use style talk wetin wey no happen just to do advert for the hotel “Lit Hotel” indeed .... una for still add am for all the sentences atleast 3times for each sentence. Naija una dey learn!
Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Caseless: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
NigeriaBam:
This Hotel is indirectly Advert dere HOTEL.
it's like they're mocking her.
Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Pastobay(m): 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
AlexReports:
The management of Lit Suites has presented an official apology to famous Nigeria World Class Celebrity, Anita Natacha Akide, popularly called "Tacha" for the incident that occurred at her room, when one of members of staff of Lit Suites forgot to knock on her door, before entering into her room, which she condemned furiously.

According to a press statement released by the management of Lit Suites, it noted that the hotel had never had such experience with any of their esteemed clients, guests or customers. The statement noted that the staff in question was star-struck and full of excitement as a result of the prestige and stardom of the world class celebrity "Tacha".

The statement also noted that its hospitality facility was disappointed at the unprofessionalism displayed by their staff on the 10th of February 2020 at Lit Suites. It described it as an act of immense nostalgia when he met "Tacha" a world class celebrity of this time.

Lit Suites remains one of the world class hotels in Nigeria, strategically located in a serene environment and has maintained an effective and efficient service delivery, backed by a true international Team of industry professionals with world class standards and a perfected warmth of continental hospitality.

Regardless of the incidence, the facility has promised to take provisional efforts to ensure that such does not repeat itself, assuring guests and prospective customers that it was the first and last time the facility will ever record such unprofessional display by any member of its Staff.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/02/abuja-hotel-finally-reacts-to-tachas.html?m=1

Won't be surprise if this is another stunt to advertise the hotel...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal / Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.