Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises (73792 Views)

BBNaija: AY Reacts To Tacha's Disqualification, Says It's Women's Thing / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification / "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
AlexReports:
The management of Lit Suites has presented an official apology to famous Nigeria World Class Celebrity, Anita Natacha Akide, popularly called "Tacha" for the incident that occurred at her room, when one of members of staff of Lit Suites forgot to knock on her door, before entering into her room, which she condemned furiously.

According to a press statement released by the management of Lit Suites, it noted that the hotel had never had such experience with any of their esteemed clients, guests or customers. The statement noted that the staff in question was star-struck and full of excitement as a result of the prestige and stardom of the world class celebrity "Tacha".

The statement also noted that its hospitality facility was disappointed at the unprofessionalism displayed by their staff on the 10th of February 2020 at Lit Suites. It described it as an act of immense nostalgia when he met "Tacha" a world class celebrity of this time.

Lit Suites remains one of the world class hotels in Nigeria, strategically located in a serene environment and has maintained an effective and efficient service delivery, backed by a true international Team of industry professionals with world class standards and a perfected warmth of continental hospitality.

Regardless of the incidence, the facility has promised to take provisional efforts to ensure that such does not repeat itself, assuring guests and prospective customers that it was the first and last time the facility will ever record such unprofessional display by any member of its Staff.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/02/abuja-hotel-finally-reacts-to-tachas.html?m=1
who is tacha

2 Likes

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Dpharisee: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by tellwisdom: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
#Spits angry
Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Why do I feel all these are publicity stunt for her upcoming show

3 Likes

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
revived:

Hole Is A Hole grin grin

Hos get money pass hos
Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
And some people here said nothing like that happened that she’s lying. As if them gather lodge for the hotel.
I’m not Tacha fan but that don’t mean I should stupidly talk down anything that involves her.

Unnecessary Hate will only make u look like a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
"world class celebrity" grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by NairalandAngel(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
smiley
Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by shogsman(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tacha world class celebrity, this people are truly stupid,and the foolish grown man that is star struck to see ordinary tacha should be sacked and arrested.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by atmstyle: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
devilmaycry:
Apology accepted....

She still have body odour ni?
Can you say this in front of Tacha?

1 Like

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by nemelu123(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Advertisement �

1 Like

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by OlyB12345: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Marketing strategy...paid advert

1 Like

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by naijapips04: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
They are using your head. she didn't pay for the room so had to do this fake publicity shii as payback.

1 Like

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
devilmaycry:
Apology accepted....

Only God knows what you look like since this is more of a faceless forum. ..
Who knows if you smell self ?. .. or live in a house that oozes foul odor. But right here, you can talk about body odor cox u think no one knows ur flaws and what u cover with clothes.

3 Likes

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Kobicove(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
The staff member involved just lost his job if this incident actually happened! undecided
Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Pavarottii(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
This statement already showed its essence... Simple PR STUNT... "Lit Suites remains one of the world class hotels in Nigeria, strategically located in a serene environment and has maintained an effective and efficient service delivery, backed by a true international Team of industry professionals with world class standards and a perfected warmth of continental hospitality."

4 Likes

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by MOSICATED5(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
This people just fake up stories to trend. Whoever goes to hotel and don't lock the doors. How did the guy enter the room?

1 Like

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Mrlazarus: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Is this what Nigeria and Nigerians has disintegrated into? Imagine a hotel throwing this kind of stupid stunt...and they actually payed for it...shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by ensamy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
So this is the Stunt the hotel and Tacha are using to advertise the hotel hmmmm , ok no Wahala we now know Lit hotel and suites offer world class services shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Dodo5: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
I couldn't see Tacha brand in the market again, scrolling from up to down, I didn't see anybody liked one of the comments.

I think the woman has spent all she has in limelight.

Where as, the apology letter was only written for the hotel to get cheap publicity. it ought to have been settled indoor.

Ire ooo

3 Likes

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
frankdre:
who is tacha

Type Tacha in the google search box.

Having done that, type your own name in the google search box.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Subonbon(m): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
”World Class Celebrity” This looks more like a publicity stunt

Continue, you go trend grin
mu brother i saw the world class celebrity i weak... Tacha wey no fit spell portharcourt na world class.. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
World class Celebrity? But we don't know her over here in Tijuana. undecided

World class my butt!.

1 Like

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by sevo(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
"World class star"...subtle shade

1 Like

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by megama: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
revived:

Mad Oooooo

They Are All Hoes
loll Adverts. Publicity
Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by lizdammy: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by nadesh(f): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by nadesh(f): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
devilmaycry:
Apology accepted....

She does o. its a forever something grin

2 Likes

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by nadesh(f): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Mercy we know, but tacha was suppose to be just a name in the movie "Power" that's all
Chop knuckle, better person.See Mercy's house o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UjnwZI5PcE
Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by backnbeta(f): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
I'm not a fan of Tacha's, but what's bad should be condemned! It happened to Tacha, it can happen to any guest.. bursting in on a lodger, with a master key is so unprofessional and scary!

2 Likes

Re: Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises by TheMan3: 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:

Shame on you for sliding to quote me...... You can. Pass your comment without quoting me ofcos
two of you don't have sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal / Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.