Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

List Of Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2021 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2021 (6438 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 / Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by VanGun: 9:42am On Feb 13, 2020
For politicians in Anambra State, including the incumbent, Chief Willie Obiano, it is almost as if the governorship election slated for November 2021 would hold tomorrow. Across the major political parties, stakeholders are busy working round the clock regarding who to support as well as mobilizing their associates and foot soldiers.

Below is the list of List Of Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2021:

Dr. Andy Uba

Tony Nwoye

Godwin Ezeemo.

Dr. Obiora Okonkwo (PDP)

Dr. Godwin Maduka (PDP)

Dr. Chido Nwankwo

Dr. Chinue Ozigbo (Chairman of Transcorp)

Prof. Chukwuma Soludo (APGA)

Senator (Iyom) Uche Ekwunife (PDP)

Dr. George Moghalu (APC)

Hon Chris Azubogu (PDP)

Johnbosco Onunkwo (APC)

Stanley Uzochukwu (APGA)

Nicholas Ukachukwu (APGA)

Source: https://questions.com.ng/160/question/list-of-aspirants-for-anambra-governorship-election-2021/

cc; lalasticllala

1 Like

Re: List Of Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by jimyjames(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2020
Is Dr Godwin maduka a politician ?
Re: List Of Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by landforeast(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2020
Soludo solution 2021
Isuofia to take over
This is the only time a reasonable person from Anambra South will become Governor after Okwadike na Igbo-Ukwu. Mbadinuju was an embodiment of disappointment and hopelessness.
Who ever that will emerge from Anambra South as the governor should remember to give Nnewi a special status and Ekwulobia too.
I wish my Aunty Ekwunife well but Soludo is still the man that is ready to do the job.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by VanGun: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2020
jimyjames:
Is Dr Godwin maduka a politician ?

Dear let me give you a short prophecy !!!

Forgetting that he Stated PDP ....

Before the end of this year 2020 ... Governor Obiano will decamp to APC ....

Dr. Godwin Maduka will come out as Governor under APC . Obiano , Buhari and Other APC Members will Support Him !!!

They will deploy 50,000 Police men down to Anambra State on Election day !!!

Dr. Godwin Maduka will Win !!!

APC will take over Anambra State !!!

This is what you will expect in 2021.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by gidgiddy: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2020
VanGun:

Dr. Godwin Maduka will come out as Governor under APC . Obiano , Buhari and Other APC Members will Support Him !!!

Why would Obiano decamp to APC? He has already won his second term and told e everyone that he is retiring from politics and returning to his retirement in the US where he was until Peter Obi dragged him down to Nigeria to become Governor.

People dont decamp for no reason. Why would a Governor, who has already secured a second term, decamp to a party like APC which is highly unpopular in Anambra? Why would someone who is retiring from politics be decamping at this stage? Makes no sense
Re: List Of Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by jimyjames(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2020
Really? Well I don't know much about anambra politics and what goes on over there, I didn't even know maduka was interested in becoming the governor of anambra, I thought he was a genuine philanthropist with no political agenda

VanGun:

Re: List Of Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2021 by VanGun: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2020
gidgiddy:

Why would Obiano decamp to APC? He has already won his second term and told e everyone that he is retiring from politics and returning to his retirement in the US where he was until Peter Obi dragged him down to Nigeria to become Governor.

People dont decamp for no reason. Why would a Governor, who has already secured a second term, decamp to a party like APC which is highly unpopular in Anambra? Why would someone who is retiring from politics be decamping at this stage? Makes no sense

That's is why Hope Uzodimma Became the Governor of IMO State (APC)

(1) (Reply)

Chaugory:Tinubu Business Partner And 2nd Most Powerful Man In Lagos / President Buhari Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors / Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.