Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (110320 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by egoldman(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:

Are you normal?
I chose not to post the pictures!
Well, reading is one thing, comprehension is another!

Anupama, it's ur comprehension that is rather questionable.
If for your so called security reason you didn't post the pics, then what is the reason behind you telling us that there was no security men there? Who are you trying to discredit?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Henri8: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Why the igwe no use him power do the road?

Like talking to government, see as road be
How many roads in Nigeria have been done simply an igwe, oba or emir asked that it should be done?

Talk like person wey get head ontop him neck na.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Kendroid: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
egoldman:

Anupama, it's ur comprehension that is rather questionable.
If for your so called security reason you didn't post the pics, then what is the reason behind you telling us that there was no security men there? Who are you trying to discredit?
Look for your mates bro!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by sadi78: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Why they died together at once just like paws grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Greatihex(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:

Look for your mates bro!
have mazi arrived?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Kokolet11: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:

Look for your mates bro!
stop carrying fake news if you are on ground pin me let see tomorrow or forever shut up I will be coming from calabar.I am waiting for your pin.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Riele:
Nigerians only remember to repair roads when something important is going on .

BTW

This man is cute abeg

c'est bon!!!
Thank you so much miss!
He is indescribable, my leader!!!

Merci une fois de plus smiley
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Riele(f): 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
NwaEje:

c'est bon!!!
Thank you so much miss!
He is indescribable, my leader!!!

Merci une fois de plus smiley

Lol . I'm not praising him because I support him o
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Bekool(m): 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:
A Quick Stroll At Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Compound.

So yesterday evening, I decided to head straight to our late Eze's palace, late Eze Sir I.O Kanu (Egwu-Ukwu II of Afaraukwu) to feed my eyes with first-hand information on the burial preparation of the late monarch & his wife, late Ugoeze Sally Nnenne Kanu which holds on Friday 14th February, 2020.

Initially, I was denied entry into his compound until I introduced myself. My dad, until his death, was a member of the late Eze's cabinet, that was enough to gain me entrance. I walked in & took some pictures & also observed how far the organizers have gone.

For now, I won't be sharing them here (for security reasons) as I was the only one snapping inside the compound. So far, everything is in order, no form of violence, no presence of any security force! I will keep you guys posted.

#Kendroid

Orji kalu and his fellow gang of theives really finished abia state. This is a road leading to the house of the king who owns the land the state govt house was built. I can't comprehend how a neighboring state like ebonyi who receives lower monthly federal allocations than abia will be building more quality roads than abia state.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Riele:

Lol . I'm not praising him because I support him o

Oh cry

You said Something nice, it mattered a lot to NwaEje; other top comments I read-- were either too toxic or too serious!

Je n'ai pas besoin de ça après une
journée stressante smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Kendroid: 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bekool:

Orji kalu and his fellow gang of theives really finished abia state This is a road leading to the house of the king who owns the land the state govt house was built. I can't comprehend how a neighboring state like ebonyi who receives lower monthly federal allocations than abia will be building more quality roads than abia state.
That's your answer right there!

Abia State govt house is just 5 poles from the palace!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Kendroid: 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
Greatihex:
have mazi arrived?
Nope
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by UncleSnr(m): 12:48am On Feb 14, 2020
Gazzy88:
charity begins at home. Biafra begins with kanu.
No be only charity, na Rosemary.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by OBIPLUS(m): 1:12am On Feb 14, 2020
My prayers to people of good will.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Kingrexyl(m): 4:21am On Feb 14, 2020
Edoziesmart:

You meant the 15 years old girl insulting old people here grin grin grin

I wonder why Seun will not create kindergarten section to push all these teenagers and undergraduates kiddos to that section.
I wonder oh, I've been advising her to stay off the Internet but she won't listen.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Kingrexyl(m): 4:27am On Feb 14, 2020
Riele:

Do you have any personal problems with me ?
I don't have any personal problems with you kiddo, I only want the best for you, I still don't understand why you can't see that clearly.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Greatihex(m): 7:05am On Feb 14, 2020
Kendroid:

Nope
is there a feeling in the atmosphere that he will come?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Kendroid: 7:26am On Feb 14, 2020
Greatihex:
is there a feeling in the atmosphere that he will come?
There are rumours shah. Some even said he's already in 9ja (which is very possible) given our weak border. But I seriously doubt!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Cherez: 8:00am On Feb 14, 2020
Shellsploit:
See as road be like okearo, matogun road shocked
Potopoto everywhere!

Lalasticlala sef!
Show us the road to your village?
Where are you from?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Greatihex(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2020
Kendroid:

There are rumours shah. Some even said he's already in 9ja (which is very possible) given our weak border. But I seriously doubt!
okay
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Greenkira(f): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2020
Okay this is very bad
Am a believer and a supporter and a born biafra.
But why would some people be posting false news.
Am begining to stop reading news from this forum.
Thanks for your update bro
I really appreciate
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by wildlife9999(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
ezenwajosh:

The igwe has refused to compromise during elections and other government briberies and the government ignored the village roads

Those who knew KANUS FATHER (HRH IGWE ISREAL OKWU KANU) WELL KNEW HE'S A SELFLESS LEADER IN AFARAUKWU

THE KING WAS LOVED BY HIS PEOPLE BECAUSE HE NEVER COMPROMISED AND REFUSED TO BE USED BY GOVERNMENT FOR SELFISH GAIN

EVEN WHEN NNAMDI KANU WAS IN APGA...THE KING IGWE ISREAL OKWU KANU NEVER ASKED ANYBODY TO VOTE APGA....HE ALWAYS ADVICE HIS PEOPLE TO VOTE WHO EVER THEY THINK DESERVE THE SIT

why two of them die at the same time was it a covenant that they will die an DC bury same day
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Blade400i: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Organs(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
EasternPrince:

He just landed in Nigeria. Or are you deaf? cheesy

I guess Buhari and his military Chiefs who are in Abuja instead of Borno are braver. grin

Listen kiddo. revolutions work faster and carries more weight when the leader is out of the enemy's reach. Arresting him, jailing him or executing him is the fastest way to kill that movement. Where is at #RevolutionNow? Perhaps you might want to ask all those Ijaw leaders IBB and Abacha executed how far.

LIAR!. I thought you said he just landed in Nigeria. Where is he mumu liar. I don't know why he keeps deceiving you and you keep deceiving yasef. If you ever in your miserable life compare this nnamdi kanu coward with fearless Sowore, make your life bend. Una no get shame. Tuehhhh.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by EasternPrince: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Organs:

LIAR!. I thought you said he just landed in Nigeria. Where is he mumu liar. I don't know why he keeps deceiving you and you keep deceiving yasef. If you ever in your miserable life compare this nnamdi kanu coward with fearless Sowore, make your life bend. Una no get shame. Tuehhhh.

Yawns tiredly!!!

Kids everywhere.

Listen boy. Don't believe everything you hear. For one thing Swore is not fearless ok?. Him run go hide under chair for Appeal court when DSS dey play bet9ja for court gate. Later Falana use gear 5 drive commot for court.

cheesy

Fearless my ass!!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Organs(m): 6:08am On Feb 18, 2020
EasternPrince:

Yawns tiredly!!!

Kids everywhere.

Listen boy. Don't believe everything you hear. For one thing Swore is not fearless ok?. Him run go hide under chair for Appeal court when DSS dey play bet9ja for court gate. Later Falana use gear 5 drive commot for court.

cheesy

Fearless my ass!!

Well shaa, i am not quarelling or arguing with you again. To each his own. However, trust me bro, I as an individual sef, i will never, i repeat i will never run away and bandon my folks in jail or leave a cause a lot of people are following me on. I would rather die as an example for those coming behind. Ojukwu and Kanu set a bad precedence. I dont like this present administration for anything. Buhari is old tired and should have retired. Now, I and so many Northerners will abandon this useless govt and join a revolution, however, i will not by 1 million yards follow an igbo man that is a PDP supporter or anything close to Nnamdi kanu. I will follow REv Mbaka or Charlie boy or Ebitu Ukiwe.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by wkkwl: 6:15am On Feb 18, 2020
Uteghe:
Despite the billions Kanu collected,the road to his father's house is still a mess.

If he used that same money to build a road to his father's house it's the same you that will come and say he was given money for something else but instead he used it to build road to his father's house.

Build a road to your own father's house when they give you money too.
SMH
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by EasternPrince: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Organs:

Well shaa, i am not quarelling or arguing with you again. To each his own. However, trust me bro, I as an individual sef, i will never, i repeat i will never run away and bandon my folks in jail or leave a cause a lot of people are following me on. I would rather die as an example for those coming behind. Ojukwu and Kanu set a bad precedence. I dont like this present administration for anything. Buhari is old tired and should have retired. Now, I and so many Northerners will abandon this useless govt and join a revolution, however, i will not by 1 million yards follow an igbo man that is a PDP supporter or anything close to Nnamdi kanu. I will follow REv Mbaka or Charlie boy or Ebitu Ukiwe.

Listen. Being the head of a family or village is different from being the head of a movement which Kanu and Ojukwu are.

Why?

A family or settlement may move on under a new leader, at the death of the old on but an organisation or movement may not survive such a setback. In fact, that movement or struggle may die completely with the leader. for example Al-Quoda literately died with Osmana Bin Laden.

Throughout history where the leader represents the struggle of the -people that leader has been heavily protected or hidden. As long as he is alive, the struggle lives on but once he dies its dead. Take Sheku of Boko Haram. He is Boko Haram.

Read through history, go back to ancient times and even the bible. You'll see instances where important kings or leaders were formed by their men to stay safe at home while the army goes out to war. That rule is really what caused the birth of King Solomon. King David was forced to stay at home in his palace in Israel while me went out to war in his name. One day while walking on the rooftop of his place he saw the naked woman who later became Solomon's mother.

Let's come to modern times. Nigeria.

Look at El Zakarary or whatever is his name currently in jail.
Swore too. #RevolutionNow

The Federal government has killed 2 powerful movements in Nigeria simply by shackling the leaders. Those two men will never walk free cos of what they stand for not cos of their guilt. grin

You are very young bro. There's a lot you don't understand about life. But one thing is for sure. You are not a leader.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Organs(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
EasternPrince:

Listen. Being the head of a family or village is different from being the head of a movement which Kanu and Ojukwu are.

Why?

A family or settlement may move on under a new leader, at the death of the old on but an organisation or movement may not survive such a setback. In fact, that movement or struggle may die completely with the leader. for example Al-Quoda literately died with Osmana Bin Laden.

Throughout history where the leader represents the struggle of the -people that leader has been heavily protected or hidden. As long as he is alive, the struggle lives on but once he dies its dead. Take Sheku of Boko Haram. He is Boko Haram.

Read through history, go back to ancient times and even the bible. You'll see instances where important kings or leaders were formed by their men to stay safe at home while the army goes out to war. That rule is really what caused the birth of King Solomon. King David was forced to stay at home in his palace in Israel while me went out to war in his name. One day while walking on the rooftop of his place he saw the naked woman who later became Solomon's mother.

Let's come to modern times. Nigeria.

Look at El Zakarary or whatever is his name currently in jail.
Swore too. #RevolutionNow

The Federal government has killed 2 powerful movements in Nigeria simply by shackling the leaders. Those two men will never walk free cos of what they stand for not cos of their guilt. grin

You are very young bro. There's a lot you don't understand about life. But one thing is for sure. You are not a leader.

Bros, I am a leader. I am a Manager at my Job and i have direct reports. As part of my 2020 strategy, i have to have a succession plan to ensure the senior IT folks can function as me. Also, my boss is mentoring me to be an IT Director, her current role while she is being mentored to be a V.P. Now, religion, The Prophet Mohammed (May peace of God be upon him) when he died, Umar Ibn Khattab did not believe it. He was of the the opinion that the prophet should not die, he brought out his sword and swore to strike anyone that says the prophet is dead. Abubakar, who succeeded the Prophet said, "Umar put down your sword, the prophet is dead, If you worship the prophet, he is dead, however, if you worship Allah, he is forever living and cannot die". Then, Abubakar recited the verse in the Quran that talked about how some people turned their backs and ran away during the battle of Uhud when they heard a rumour that the prophet had died, and Allah revealed that the prophet is human, and he will die like any other thing that has life and that it doesn't mean you should turn your backs and run away. So my friend, if you have faith in your cause and believe in it, know that you will die one day. You should follow your cause, be never afraid of death, be the example, do not hide under the shadows. In Islam, the leaders lead battles and show examples. Gaddafi is dead, however, his legacies remain for all to see. That, my friend is what is important. So back to your summation, Bro, I am a leader in my own right, i have more sincerity and fight in me than 100 Nnamdi Kanus. Conclusively, Martin Luther King and Malcolm X were both killed right? They never wavered or left their cause. They were both killed but never their movement or their struggle. As a matter of fact their movements gathered more momentum after they were assassinated because they were sincere and stood their ground. If you are afraid of death or wants to hide or protect your leader because you are afraid of him being killed, then maybe you are not ready for whatever it is you are fighting for. Reason why its all mostly noise and chest beating and lies with no direction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.