Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (129324 Views)

Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by oshaosha2014(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
Those men proposing to your mum at her age 72 are the real problems we have in the men’s world. I am not in anyway doubting what you just said. You see those men; they don’t have any control over their natural inclinations, that is why the rest of us will take a hit for it. Only said what should be obtainable in men’s circle and I did not contest the existence of a large exception like the ones you stated. Thank you very much.

Pataricatering:
Ur naive and u don’t know anything - u haven’t seen life - even my mother who is 72 still gets marriage proposals .

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
wengerman:
Ii don't now the type of women we have now and where they came from.My mother endured the pain of neglect,maltreatment and disappointment of my dad taking a second wife because of us.she didn't divorce or separate legally because of the fear of my dad taking custody of us and taking us to relative or his new wife and the suffering that will follow because of this

So the pain, hurt, maltreatment, disappointment she endured for years is good right? She deserves it abi? So becos she endured bullshit means we ladies should endure same right? At the detriment of her health cos I'm sure she has an ailment right now, God bless her soul,

You must be a very stupid man if you think endurance is the right way for ladies to enjoy marriage, and I pity the lady that will end up or is with you already, nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by YungJo207(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

ayam telling you.
how guys end up with this type of women is what i don't know!

Simple pu***y magic some idiot guys/men feel after hitting a girl once you owe her sh*t ...some just fall in lust instead of love because the girl bleep good...Las Las ehn not all the girls on this thread today will get married or have a happy home ( sad truth )...... character, attitude goes a long way and that is something you can't hide.
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by sharpwriter(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Theboss100:
Jeez. I can't believe u said all these I doubt if ure truly married. If true, them ure one of those women i'm talking abt. I cnt marry u kind even for free. Ur kinds cheats alot, can dangerous get jealous and can do some regrettable things. Why did u say i do wen ask 4 better 4 worse? U mean u cnt support ur hubby? Na who u dey earn d money for. Maybe 4 side bobo. If my wife tells me that poo u keep telling ur hubby, na to divorce her straight. Daughters of EVE

These are not daughters of Eve...these are daughters of Delilah and Jezebel cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Ganjafama(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Gcool2:
wow,did he kill it?
No. Though he blamed me for making him lose quality bushmeat.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by zedman1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Be it the man or woman, it's not just right to abandon your kids particularly at that tender age. That said, it's the reason I intentionally chose not to marry a slay queen, I used to love them but I thought twice and got married to one woman who understands what this life is all about. There are evil men out there o, but the behavior of most, not all o, but most girls in this generation no make sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Ganjafama(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Xisnin:

There are human mothers who do that too. But what do they get at the end of the day?
Namecalling from man-kids and women are getting the message clearly.

Many of you believe that women are useless in marriage and only money matters but turn around to
cry foul when responsibilities are dumped on you.

There is even a group of degenerate who create multiple threads daily about how women are useless
safe for sex and they get multiple boys to agree and cheer them on.
These half-wits don't realize that they are engaging in self-sabotage.
If just 20% of women believe the same thing as them and act on it, life will be hell for men in the next generation
whether they get married or not.
As long as a man wants kids, he will not be exempted from crushing responsibilities which he was not trained for.
Don't get me wrong. I was only trying to make her understand that no sane woman would abandon her kid. I am a father of 3. I will gladly give my life in exchange for that of my kids if need be.

4 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by CArt(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Toseenlove:

Nice....But Surrogate Is your sure bet to avoid future problem. If Christiano Ronaldo can ply such route as rich as he Is, who are we then. People thought he doesn't know what he Is doing. One Ingrate Woman will comman Split my hard earned wealth with me lol.....Afterall person wey go wise go wise and the foolosh ones will always be foolish.

Many young men are still foolish indeed. Your so called wife will still sleep with her 'Ex' that she offended long time ago, just to appease him and make him happy. U will be out there struggling to give her the best whereas she is into something else. Ladies of these days are not like our mothers of those days.
In fact I piss on them. angry
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by crackkhaus: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
majestique:

what is deep about that useless statement? you mean to tell me that a woman/man you promise to spend the rest of your life with is not your family/relative? child's talk
Still deep...

4 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by delishpot: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
na2016:

This message is so deep. Thanks

So the non family (wife) realised that her husband doesn't see her as anything but a stranger and left him with his blood relatives (kids). Why are people still saying she did wrong na. Or the message isn't deep when it's a woman practicing that preaching ni?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Arcbox(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
my dear, when you talk of issue of bullying, it means you have not position yourself properly in the heart of a man. I am a married guy and I can tell you to take it to the bank. I respect woman alot, but I can tell you majority of what some ladies are thinking of in Nigeria is a mirage. Even in the developed country where I reside right now respect is attained mutually. if you watch out, the life expectancy rate for men in Nigeria is 50 years while where I have seen across the western world with my eyes, life expectancy is upto 80years. All this resulting from family pressure on men. Have you ask yourself when a man get older quickly in a family?. please everybody regardless of gender should situp to build a home together not running away from your husband at a difficult time.
Pataricatering:
See am ! Lol a woman was created to be a meek being ?- u people are always looking for people u can cheat . Why do u want a meek person if it’s not that you want someone u can bully .
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Theboss100(m): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
sharpwriter:

These are not daughters of Eve...these are daughters of Delilah and Jezebel cheesy cheesy grin
Asin i was just shocked at her comment. I av decided to avoid women for nw until i make enough money and pick a virtuos woman 4rm the few available. For nw, i only spend my money on myself and my family. Family is very important. That lady that call herself a docter wil surely cheat on her hubby. Women scare me alot aswear.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by 2016easy2017: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
Please kindly share a bank account for thean on air. I like we find the schooling of the children. Or help in anyway we can. We need pics too to butress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by OldBeer: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
duchaB:
@ Elekra 225 robotic likes and 26shares..
Don't let this fool you okay.. It ain't shit
E pain am.

I am one of the likers. Ntoor gi

3 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by OldBeer: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
AkeNathan:

You and your 170 likers and 24 sharers don't deserve a single child, and when you do, you will not reap true happiness through them.

Shame on you and on the woman who raised you.
E pain am.

See frustration grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by OldBeer: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
OgaBuhari:
and 10 years later this dumbo I'm quoting will be running around Spiritual houses looking for miracle husband when menopause comes knocking.
you're absolutely dumb and this post is way beyond your intellect cos you got a low IQ hence you shouldn't be commenting cos you're exposing your stupidity.
ikwaikwaikwaikwakwakwa

See frustration grin grin

E pain am well well

3 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by OldBeer: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Thunderblasts:

Yeah like your mum was stupid to raise a bloody you!!!
Now look at her efforts wasted by raising a bloody brain female!!!
Another frustrated person.

E pain am grin

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by tipcea: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
bigiyaro:
when you know that among all your family members, its only your wife that is not your relative, your guards will be up automatically and you are better equipped to deal with betrayals.
Your name should be wisdom...That you so much for this eye opener

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by steryj(m): 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
We4all:

Why would a woman abandon her own kids? Even if u don't want the man, can't u take your kids to your parents or even siblings and look after them?

And what's wrong if a man takes care of his kids? Are you saying that raising children should be the sole responsibility of a woman? Peradventure a wife dies, is the husband not supposed to cater for their kids?

Look, the problem that man has is not because his wife left him, but rather because he wasn't proactive enough to figure out what he would do if his wife left him.

There is no reason why a man cannot raise his kids by himself when a woman can do so singlehandedly for years, and without any form of support.

I don't feel sorry for the man, and in his next world, he should learn that being a man isn't all about impregnating a woman, but also about learning the act of parenting.
But you wouldn't wish what you are advocating now for your own son. Until then reserve your judgment.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by steryj(m): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
elektra:
The only time cheating bothers men is when it is a woman doing it.
Look at this OP, he is not even the one being cheated on, but it worries him so much he had to open a thread about it.

The woman left the kids for her husband. Who should she have left them for? Are the kids not bearing the man’s name?
There are many women tired from raising kids by themselves, have you ever noticed anyone of them? The moment you see one man raising his kids you come to open thread.
You men should get used to raising your own bloody kids.
Say that when it's your son's turn.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by steryj(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ganjafama:
I have seen a mother ape risk her life to save her baby's life from the bullet of my uncle who is a hunter. I quietly whispered to him not to shoot her. If an ape could be so motherly not to abandon her baby, why can't a human do more?. Again look at the language you used "bloody kids" - so unwomanly.
"bloody kids" that's it when they hit their lowest ebb, hence they misuse words picked up from Hollywood movies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mobree:

Walk a mile in their shoes before you cast stones at them!

I'm a single mum of two. I'm not saying it's a walk in the park but I don't subscribe to leaving your kids behind.

3 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
proclinician:

Are u married?? Pls.

I used to be. And I didn't leave my kids for them when the marriage ended.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.