Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (129469 Views)

Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by ceeceeuwa: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Deandean:

I'm sorry but u are very stupid...very very stupid...if u had said these b4 me,i definitely would av hit ur mouth...
What he/she said is the truth. There are lots of single mothers single handedly raising their children without raising an uproar... the man in Question should simply take the children to any of his relatives who is willing to accommodate them until he finds his bearing Instead of exposing them to a toxic environment.

6 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by DesChyko: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mstick:
And this is the problem. So you compare a human to an animal?! How many hens have you seen having all her chicks with one cock? How many female goats have you seen having all her babies with same goats? How many lionesses have you seen having all her cubs with same lion?

Words! Words! Words!
A human being is an animal.
The way you see yourself as being special, other animals see themselves as being special.

Oh..and there are animals that have their youngs with a single mate. Examples as easily culled are: Gibbon apes
Wolves
Termites
Coyotes
Barn owls
Beavers
Bald eagles
Golden eagles
Condors
Swans
Brolga cranes
French angel fish
Sandhill cranes
Pigeons
Prions
Red-tailed hawks
Anglerfish
Ospreys
Prairie voles
Black vultures.

That you are ignorant, don't mean it isn't as real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Your argument is based on the fact that she ran away with alhaji. If she had died nko and he met financial difficulties months after this, wouldn't your response be different?.

No one is contesting the cheating part. We all agree she's evil. The real question is, can't the man raise his kids if the mantle falls only on him?

sister, we are saying The same thing now, Since she is alive & well, she should not have abandoned her kids just to be an olosho

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

A man cannot provide a suitable shelter for two little kids and all you guys could come up with is "why blame the man" is it the mother that should provide a roof over their head and even for the husband? Who da hell is the fvcking head of the family, the woman? If the mother was there what will she do, be sleeping with them in the bar?

Why will a man be claiming head and in charge of the home and is still waiting for the mother to come rescue him, is she his messiah? Are most of y'all this weak that you can't prove your worth without a woman? Can't you guys think? A man, a fvcking grown ass man cannot provide shelter for his own kids, let that sink in.
Stop that,
I don't know if you're financially independent or you've Solely made money.If so,I hope you put in a finger to get what you earn and not the other way round coz if u truly know what it takes to earn a buck legitimately u won't be sounding like this.In our Society today,The percentage of full blown unmarried ladies is on a high not because the ratio of responsible and eligible bachelor's are low but because u women of today are vile and unreasonable.Always waiting on a made,rich and stable guy to cum marry u so when the going gets tough u bail??Noooo,What ever happened to getting emotionally attached to someone with the prospect of growing together from nothing.
Another reason why most of u ladies are so frustrated and u think it's Funny.
Since U and that Elektra Lady don't want to act like Ladies any more??You all should be put on a rocket and shot into the sun.
Let me just go back to Work.I'll be back in the next 3hours,hope you'll be gone by then.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by proclinician: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
SBL28:

I used to be. And I didn't leave my kids for them when the marriage ended.

May i know why?
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by GolDRoger: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ganjafama:
I have seen a mother ape risk her life to save her baby's life from the bullet of my uncle who is a hunter. I quietly whispered to him not to shoot her. If an ape could be so motherly not to abandon her baby, why can't a human do more?. Again look at the language you used "bloody kids" - so unwomanly.
don't mind the lady, she would do worst

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
culturedboss:

Stop that,
I don't know if you're financially independent or you've Solely made money.If so,I hope you put in a finger to get what you earn and not the other way round coz if u truly know what it takes to earn a buck legitimately u won't be sounding like this.In our Society today,The percentage of full blown unmarried ladies is on a high not because the ratio of responsible and eligible bachelor's are low but because u women of today are vile and unreasonable.Always waiting on a made,rich and stable guy to cum marry u so when the going gets tough u bail??Noooo,What ever happened to getting emotionally attached to someone with the prospect of growing together from nothing.
Another reason why most of u ladies are so frustrated and u think it's Funny.
Since U and that Elektra Lady don't want to act like Ladies any more??You all should be put on a rocket and shot into the sun.
Let me just go back to Work.I'll be back in the next 3hours,hope you'll be gone by then.

With all that I typed, your response is to attack ladies, my person and yourself, you see your life, what a baseless rant.

8 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Bekool(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
OcVoice:
An older friend, who could pass as a dad to me owns a bar and few a letout rooms for short sex or even a day booking.

He recently travelled to see his children abroad and asked me to come assist his wife once a while after work/hustle.

The first scenario:
I was there yesterday and I noticed a man in his 60's and a woman in her 50's, drinking and eating together. Their language was of the Eastern and I understood correctly.

After having some bottles, the woman talked about her husband who was on a business trip and her grown up children at the university and all. She locked her shop to come be with the man.

The man also talked about his wife in the village for a function and grown up children bla bla bla!

The shock:

The man was obviously trying to ask her out.....then she immediately told him that she wouldn't be interested in that. The man now asked what she wants and she said they should be fvck buddies. She said: "Any time my husband is away, I'll call u. "We would come here, drink and fvck well"
The man accepted and they booked an hour and went into a room!
Even though they are older and had grown up children, I still don't like adultery!

2nd scenario:

I noticed this last week.

I saw 2 beautiful kids, a boy (about 4 years) and a girl (about 2 years) playing inside the bar. I asked my friend's wife and she said one of her customer had issues with his wife and the wife left him with the kids.

From her story, the guy use to work and provide for his family, till he lost his job and the wife couldn't cope with the hardship. She abandoned her kids and went away with a rich alhaji. This guy has been taking care of the kids....bathing and feeding them, taking them to school and bringing them back, cleaning poos, etc. His rent expired and the landlord sent him packing forcefully, after some months. The reason he stays in the bar in the mean time.

Around 8pm that day, while he was out hustling, I saw the girl sleeping in an uncomfortable manner; hitting her head on the table while she dozed off, and I just thought to myself while carrying her on my arms so she could sleep well; she's innocent. She didn't bring herself to this world. She should be on bed sleeping now. She obviously hadn't had dinner.

Why would a woman abandon her own kids? Even if u don't want the man, can't u take your kids to your parents or even siblings and look after them? Where is the love? Is marriage not in good times and in bad times anymore? I had to shed tears while pondering! I was told the man had no one in the city.

I waited till he came back and I spoke with him. He told me the same. I felt so sorry for him. He was looking so tired and stressed. I can't do more than supporting him financially with the little I can.

This has really been disturbing me. Pls ladies, if you know you're not ready to suffer with your man when things gets tough for him, don't bother going into marriage! Don't even bother. A rich man today could be poor tomorrow. Life happens....it might not be his making! Life is not always Rosy!

Our mothers suffered with our fathers when the going was tough, why can't we emulate it?

Modern Nigerian ladies don't have any time to spend with a broke man these days even if they are legitimately married, it's now for better for best not like the days of our parents which is till death do us part. It's really very unfortunate that nigeria is now being ranked as the second country in the world with the highest number of kids living in broken homes due to the insatiable and impatient altitude of so called modern nigerian ladies.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Mobree: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
SBL28:

I'm a single mum of two. I'm not saying it's a walk in the park but I don't subscribe to leaving your kids behind.

I understand you...but we don't know her circumstance sha. While I don't like that she left her kids, there are lots of reasons she could have done it.
It's still not an excuse but then, I believe in delaying judgement...

3 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Leebeedo(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
What a sad story. I have said it many times on this platform that I got married late because I was scared, scared of getting married to someone that didn't love me. You see, I realized early in life that love conquers all be it poverty, sickness just name it.

I was doing very well financially, had a good job and very young. I also had a girlfriend I loved immensely. Her family wasn't doing too well financially but I was ready to step in and help. She secured admission into Uniport and I got her a laptop, mobile phones like 3 times and even contributed money for her grandfather's burial....oh, I loved that girl.

She later finished from Uniport with a 2:1, which I contributed towards by tracking her CGPA, explaining the dynamics to her and giving her grade targets.

After graduation, she started acting up. So I decided to put her through a test. You can call it being childish, it's my future, I needed to be sure of what I was getting my ass into. I told her I was getting deported from the USA and had been in the prison for the past 2 wks or so. I also told her that I had savings of about N2m naira and a 50k job waiting for me in Port Harcourt with plans of spending like N1.2m for our wedding and renting a one bedroom+furnishing same with the remaining 800k. I also had plans of getting a better job.

She started acting weird afterwards. I would call and she would pick and say nothing for like 3mins. I said hello like 10x and the response I got was I'M HERE, stop disturbing me. She also told me that she couldn't stay in one bedroom apartment even though she grew up and still lived in a one bedroom apartment with her whole family.

I still nursed hope that she's gonna come to her senses but I was wrong. I later saw a picture she posted on facebook with a fellow corper holding her from behind. That was the last straw people. We broke up afterwards and I told her I wasn't in any trouble in the USA. I just told her to see if she's really down for me. Immediately, her voice was loud and clear in our calls with several begging from her whole family but I bluntly refused. She's still single and I hope she finds a guy of her dreams soon.

So people, try as much as possible to be with someone you genuinely love because love conquers all. Don't deceive anyone/waste someone's time because of what you stand to gain in the short run cos in the long run, you'll beg to genuinely get same and won't find one.

6 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Lovelypet28: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Leebeedo:
What a sad story. I have said it many times on this platform that I got married late because I was scared, scared of getting married to someone that didn't love me. You see, I realized early in life that love conquers all be it poverty, sickness just name it.

I was doing very well financially, had a good job and very young. I also had a girlfriend I loved immensely. Her family wasn't doing too well financially but I was ready to step in and help. She secured admission into Uniport and I got her a laptop, mobile phones like 3 times and even contributed money for her grandfather's burial....oh, I loved that girl.

She later finished from Uniport with a 2:1, which I contributed towards by tracking her CGPA, explaining the dynamics to her and giving her grade targets.

After graduation, she started acting up. So I decided to put her through a test. You can call it being childish, it's my future, I needed to be sure of what I was getting my ass into. I told her I was getting deported from the USA and have been in the prison for the past 2 wks or so. I also told her that I have savings of about N2m naira and a 50k job waiting for me in Port Harcourt with plans of spending like N1.2m for our wedding and renting a one bedroom+furnishing same with the remaining 800k. I also had plans of getting a better job.

She started acting weird afterwards. I would call and she would pick and say nothing for like 3mins. I said hello like 10x and the response I got was I'M HERE, stop disturbing me. She also told me that she couldn't stay in one bedroom apartment even though she grew up and still lived in one with her whole family.

I still nursed hope that she's gonna come to her senses but I was wrong. I saw a picture she posted on facebook with a fellow corper holding her from behind. That was the last straw people. We broke up afterwards and I told her I wasn't in any trouble in the USA. I just told her to see if she's really down for me. Immediately, her voice was loud and clear in our calls with several begging from her whole family but I bluntly refused. She's still single and i hope she finds a guy of her dreams soon.

So people, try as much as possible to be with someone you genuinely love because love conquers all. Don't deceive anyone/waste someone's time because of what you stand to gain in the short run cos in the long run, you'll beg to genuinely get same and won't find one.
Your ex was a BITCH, am not sorry, OMG, she lost a good guy because of greed, she definitely doesn't deserve you.
Am sorry you had to meet the worst of the worst, well her background had a role to play, almost date pple in your class, unfortunately the situation of the country has a lot to play where marriage is seen as a poverty alleviation programme. Keep searching you will see a better person.

5 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Twinkleberyl: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
How many people that have commented on this post are actually married? Marriage is hard work..for real.

First and foremost...it was ordained by God to be a partnership. Although women have been blessed to have that ability to take care of the kids and the home, its not just an african thing...its been like that for a long time. If you ask me...it produces children that become shining examples in the society.

On the other hand, let us also realise that times are changing...people want better quality of life and if the income coming in from one source (the husband) is not giving the family the type of life they want, the woman needs to start doing something too to help the man out while the man on his own part starts to learn to help his wife out too in the home.

But in all these things, 2 things will be the down fall of us young people in this generation:
1. Selfishness and pride: nobody wants to think of what it is like being in the other person's shoes whether its the hisband or the wife. The guy wants to be the one that landed the most sought after lady in the area, likewise the ladies. Such stories never end well

2. Social media: people want to live the kind of life they see people display on social media...many of which are just lies. Men want the prettiest ladies..so they pursue them with money. The ladies want the designer bags, hairs, cars and houses their friends display on social media without thinking of what it will cost them and their families.

Its just terrible. I pray God remembers the man if not for anything for the sake of the little girl that has been left at the mercy of wolves in the bar where this man lives now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Gcool2(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ganjafama:
No. Though he blamed me for making him lose quality bushmeat.
well done u did great,sometimes we need to show empathy to animals...

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by BigJoe19: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
OcVoice:
An older friend, who could pass as a dad to me owns a bar and few a letout rooms for short sex or even a day booking.

He recently travelled to see his children abroad and asked me to come assist his wife once a while after work/hustle.

The first scenario:
I was there yesterday and I noticed a man in his 60's and a woman in her 50's, drinking and eating together. Their language was of the Eastern and I understood correctly.

After having some bottles, the woman talked about her husband who was on a business trip and her grown up children at the university and all. She locked her shop to come be with the man.

The man also talked about his wife in the village for a function and grown up children bla bla bla!

The shock:

The man was obviously trying to ask her out.....then she immediately told him that she wouldn't be interested in that. The man now asked what she wants and she said they should be fvck buddies. She said: "Any time my husband is away, I'll call u. "We would come here, drink and fvck well"
Even though they are older and had grown up children, I still don't like adultery!

2nd scenario:

I saw 2 beautiful kids, a boy (about 4 years) and a girl (about 2 years) playing inside the bar. I asked my friend's wife and she said one of her customer had issues with his wife and the wife left him with the kids.

From her story, the guy use to work and provide for his family, till he lost his job and the wife couldn't cope with the hardship. She abandoned her kids and went away with a rich alhaji. This guy has been taking care of the kids....bathing and feeding them, taking them to school and bringing them back, cleaning poos, etc. His rent expired and the landlord sent him packing forcefully, after some months. The reason he stays in the bar in the mean time.

Around 8pm that day, while he was out hustling, I saw the girl sleeping in an uncomfortable manner; hitting her head on the table while she dozed off, and I just thought to myself while carrying her on my arms so she could sleep well; she's innocent. She didn't bring herself to this world. She should be on bed sleeping now. She obviously hadn't had dinner.

Why would a woman abandon her own kids? Even if u don't want the man, can't u take your kids to your parents or even siblings and look after them? Where is the love? Is marriage not in good times and in bad times anymore? I had to shed tears while pondering! I was told the man had no one in the city.

I waited till he came back and I spoke with him. He told me the same. I felt so sorry for him. He was looking so tired and stressed. I can't do more than supporting him financially with the little I can.

This has really been disturbing me. Pls ladies, if you know you're not ready to suffer with your man when things gets tough for him, don't bother going into marriage! Don't even bother. A rich man today could be poor tomorrow. Life happens....it might not be his making! Life is not always Rosy!

Our mothers suffered with our fathers when the going was tough, why can't we emulate it?
How I wish I could like this a million times

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by openmine(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
True...

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by dewuyiebun: 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Actually I blame the lady and at the same time I wouldn't blame her,see we guys atimes tell this ladies sweet things,things we are not, we would try to impress them and tell them various promises which will make them believe in us,like over believe in us,let me say we brainwashed them,stuffs like these are happening,when the later waited and endured till like after 2,3 kids she would find her way,ladies are just like that,don't tell them what you are not atall,I met a lady just few weeks after I got government job but I haven't been collected salary when we met so she had been telling me that she's very sure my salary would be over 150k I told her I don't know yet because salary is not detailed in appointment letter,when I finally collected salary I was shocked it was very far from what we have been expected so I decided to let her know,she could not believe it,a week after she started dribbling me and we later cut off the courtship now let say I didn't tell her the truth that all I do is impress her what do you think will happen at the end

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by BigJoe19: 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Xisnin:

There are human mothers who do that too. But what do they get at the end of the day?
Namecalling from man-kids and women are getting the message clearly.

Many of you believe that women are useless in marriage and only money matters but turn around to
cry foul when responsibilities are dumped on you.

There is even a group of degenerate who create multiple threads daily about how women are useless
safe for sex and they get multiple boys to agree and cheer them on.
These half-wits don't realize that they are engaging in self-sabotage.
If just 20% of women believe the same thing as them and act on it, life will be hell for men in the next generation
whether they get married or not.
As long as a man wants kids, he will not be exempted from crushing responsibilities which he was not trained for.
Wrong. Life won't be hell for man, infact it will bring freedom to mankind, the only thing women have over men is sex and masturbation has come to replace it. I have a babymama and two children and I must say I am living the best of my life. I have no need for a woman again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by BigJoe19: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Xisnin:

It is no one's fault if you get dumped at a motherless home.

You create senseless threads to bash women every day.
You call them useless in marriage while you believe you are superman.
When they now decide to walk your talk, you start crying for attention.
Some women have realized that it is not worth it to sacrifice their life just for
you to be happy that is why no one is condemning the woman for doing what is best for herself.
If you want kids, be ready to babysit.

The age of emotional blackmail is over.
I like this, if all men can apply what you said here I think it would work out well, a man doesn't really care.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by BigJoe19: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ybaby:

The patrichiahy caused it. Our grandfathers and fathers and today's men caused it. Women are angry and have signed out. Today's men are in trouble but they only have themselves to blame. It is the kids my heart goes out to.

A woman carries a child for 9 months, breastfeed the child and nurtures the child, gives the child your name, changes her name to your name and you cannot pay the rent alone you are asking her for half of the rent. Men have really eaten the whole pie and now women have kuku broken the table too.

I dont pity the men o but my heart goes out to the kids. 85% of cheating is being done by women now unlike before women were faithful. Men have really dropped it and .....
If it continues like this, it is the kids that would suffer and for what I know most men don't give a Fvck, it is still the women that it will affect. A man can plan to have a child when he is very old, women have expiry dates.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by openmine(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ganjafama:
I have seen a mother ape risk her life to save her baby's life from the bullet of my uncle who is a hunter. I quietly whispered to him not to shoot her. If an ape could be so motherly not to abandon her baby, why can't a human do more?. Again look at the language you used "bloody kids" - so unwomanly.
Enough said!

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Xisnin(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
BigJoe19:
Wrong. Life won't be hell for man, infact it will bring freedom to mankind, the only thing women have over men is sex and masturbation has come to replace it. I have a babymama and two children and I must say I am living the best of my life. I have no need for a woman again!!!
Do you really have a babymama or you are one of those mean who pretend that they do because they are not married
while practically relating as husband and wife?
Does your babymama invites her boyfriends to sleep over at her house?

Are the children the only relationship between you guys or you are still engaging in a romantic relationship
even though you claim masturbation have replaced it?

There is a reason why Oloshoism is expanding and it is not because men have abandoned sex, it is quite the
opposite.

Oh, you have 2 kids, you don't have a babymama, you have an unwed wife.
In the UK, your arrangement will be considered married whether you signed a paper or not.

There is practically no difference between you and a married man.

5 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Adufeamos: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
OcVoice:

The first scenario:

The shock:

2nd scenario:

Hmmm so serious. I fear for that young girl in that kind of place.not gud for her to grow up dere....pls notify NGO child welfare service around
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by BigJoe19: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Xisnin:

Do you really have a babymama or you are one of those mean who pretend that they do because they are not married
while practically relating as husband and wife?
Does your babymama invites her boyfriends to sleep over at her house?

Are the children the only relationship between you guys or you are still engaging in a romantic relationship
even though you claim masturbation have replaced it?

There is a reason why Oloshoism is expanding and it is not because men have abandoned sex, it is quite the
opposite.

Oh, you have 2 kids, you don't have a babymama, you have an unwed wife.
In the UK, your arrangement will be considered married whether you signed a paper or not.

There is practically no difference between you and a married man.
I don't care what she does. I have paid her off, she has no right to the kids anymore.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by BigJoe19: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mstick:
Ok so I’ve read EVERY comment on this thread and as expected it’s a women bashing thread and our “holy” men missed the damn point.

Yes the women are bad, evil, dangerous and all that, and she abandoned her kids blah blah blah is that why he has to dump them at a bar filled with people of questionable character?

In Nigeria all it takes to tag a woman bad 1) accuse her of abandoning her husband because of no money 2) accuse her of adultery. If this was a thread about a man abandoning his kids our “wise” men will bring up scenarios where she’s at fault and absolve the man of all blames but now no one of them is asking for the woman’s part of the story.

No “man” here cares to know if she wanted to take them along but she refused.

My cousin’s father abandoned 5 KIDS for his wife and went into the sunset, guess what? He was even the one telling people that his wife abandoned him and the kids and travelled abroad for prostitution. When my one of his daughter’s was about to get married that was when the truth came out. Still they wanted her to continue the marriage.

For every Nigerian woman that leaves her marriage look very very well not with gender biased eye and you would see that she has tried but couldn’t take it no more.

Men want to cheat but don’t want to be cheated on, is that not stupidity? You want to be hurting your wife but you don’t want her to hurt you. Till men change it would only get worst.

LET WICKED MEN MARRY WICKED WOMEN!
Still didn't address the topic at hand.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by BigJoe19: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mstick:
Where’s the prove that his wife abandoned him?

Even in sharia court the woman will be given a chance to defend herself.

Why are you guys not asking for her side of the story?!
Sorry to say you are a big idiot, people are only reacting based on what the OP posted here. The man and his wife are not the ones telling this story.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by BigJoe19: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
UKusedBoyfriend:
Bad is bad regardless of which gender committed it. I'm sure the females here will justify a female who raped a male because it's rare rather than calling it bad.
You are just said the truth, I have always argued that women are also wicked like men just that they don't have the strength to go wicked acts, that is why you see people that have lower status, strength and authority than they have been dealt with by majorly women.
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by BigJoe19: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Lol. Do you think men have any sense at all judging from their emotional response to a man having to take care of his children? The way they hang women is always with the money and cheating lie. In this case, they've began acting like the man is a hero because the wife cheated on him with an Alhaji. What if she discovered he was cheating and decided to give him his pound of flesh with a better man than him? Since her husband was a wise drunken philanderer, he could only think to bring children to a sleazy motel. The intelligence of the man speaks for all men. It is shockingly foolish, extremely wicked and evil.
Stop creating scenarios, we are only working with what the OP gave us.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by BigJoe19: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lovelypet28:

Am very sure she has a deep hatred for your dad, am very she would cane you guys excessively out of frustration, am very sure there were nights she cried, over what? penis? MBA
See we are not ready for that, I should endure a bad marriage of over 40 years, that's even more I would have stayed with my parents.
You men scream endurance all the time, but you cant take even 1/3rd of what you dish out.
If una no wan marry, loneliness go deal with una for old age.
Loneliness don't deal with men who have free spirit, we ball everyday of our lives till our last breath.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by BigJoe19: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Pataricatering:
and they are always looking for women like their mothers - which simply tells u - they saw their mothers suffer , don’t give a Bleep about it and are looking for their own personal doormat , punching bag , domestic slave etc .
What are women meant for it not been domestic slaves. What have women offered the world as a whole?

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Allansmith: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wow....That's part of bloody kids got me....Kids are kids having bloody before the kids really thrills me....

elektra:
The only time cheating bothers men is when it is a woman doing it.
Look at this OP, he is not even the one being cheated on, but it worries him so much he had to open a thread about it.

The woman left the kids for her husband. Who should she have left them for? Are the kids not bearing the man’s name?
There are many women tired from raising kids by themselves, have you ever noticed anyone of them? The moment you see one man raising his kids you come to open thread.
You men should get used to raising your own bloody kids.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by BigJoe19: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
2016easy2017:
Please kindly share a bank account for thean on air. I like we find the schooling of the children. Or help in anyway we can. We need pics too to butress
Thank you so much. OP see this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / How I Caught My Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.