Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals (23771 Views)

Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security / Nnachi Grace Amarachukwu Of Queens College Wins LCCI 2019 Essay Competition / At Queens College, An Infection Makes Hundreds Of Students Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by Yakade(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
Buhari is a Terrorist
Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
lovely.not only are they brainy,they're as well embedded with beauty.

1 Like

Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by KevinDein: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Queens college does produce some really brilliant ladies. Work(ed) with a couple.

1 Like

Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by samuel19222(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Good.. This gal will be not be among, I am sure!.. Radarada

please go back to school
Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by femi4: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
She is SQ not QC
Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by oyewale0001(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
More strength
Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by oyewale0001(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
samuel19222:

pl :Pease go back to school

No body is above mistake
Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by baby124: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
Queens College and Kings college are the only unity schools that still works. The rest have pafuka. Lagos does really have its touch. grin
Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by CSTR2: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
$60000 worth of undergraduate foreign scholarship.
That's huge.

I am sure the average Public schools can never have access to this kind of opportunities.

And I am also sure there are brighter and more deserving people in grammar schools.

Foundation is very important.

1 Like

Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by adedayourt(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nice one

Just wondering why their skirt is revealing the laps dou
Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by CSTR2: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
baby124:
Queens College and Kings college are the only unity schools that still works. The rest have pafuka. Lagos does really have its touch. grin
When all the alumni of the other unity schools are all in Lagos, why won't it pafuka?

Is it not what you see continuously that you will maintain?
Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by hinere(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
The prizes they are giving them just makes me happy.
When I was in secondary school, I won Best Actor at a National Drama Competition. Na so the sponsors wrapped big present for me...Omo, see as i just they jump. As I reach house, I open present.
Hmmm....people of God. What I saw was a small stainless cooler. How they wrapped that cooler to look like what it did still baffles me till date.
I couldn't even cry.
Well it is well
Am happy for them.
This shows Nigeria is getting better and there's hope.
Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

See fine fine girls with brain

Wetin skirt dey cover ehnnn

If these girls wear jean trousers ehnnn
The way when them go take set and mature
You nor go believe your eyes!

A Paedophile spotted!! That aside congratulations to the girls and may God Almighty in heaven increase their knowledge and good health with long life. They shall do exploits, they will continue to bring honour to their parents and glory to Jehovah. In Jesus Christ name, Amen

3 Likes

Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by Omoslim26: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
majamajic:
Pharaoh let my people go !!

which Pharaoh are you talking about

cuss the last time I checked Pharaoh died in the red sea

so which Pharaoh should let your people go please explain cuss I am not understanding
Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by Mydazz(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
Na mini skirts dem dey wear for that school abi,......
Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by sirqeeboi(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mydazz:
Na mini skirts dem dey wear for that school abi,......

QC are known for mini skirt and excellent English speaking since 80s...

4 Likes

Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by Adukey(f): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wow!good feat Queens. Keep the torch burning!
Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by Rajosh(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
wow. $60000 scholarship for 2nd runners up. I wonder how much the 1st runners up and winners will get.
congratulations to them
Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by frog12: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
these students look dullish. i mean queens college used to have the brightest then!
Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by raphy(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
you guys won't even know what they where going through during the prep stage orgasm after orgasm sweating in the puzzy but finally they make it..

never give.up the real beauty and brains..
make there mummy proud.
Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by Amanda4life: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Lagos State resident should really be careful
I'm sorry but it's the truth
The boko haramites are planning to bomb you

I'm having feelings like that.

This hold up this days are something else

1 Like

Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by derecho(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
Abeg na who be 1st runner up and winner? Abi na ghosts dem follow compete?
Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by biokuabdullahi(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
drizslim:
Us wey go umukoro community school.. Our own na make we no repeat class shikina
Haha
Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by anonimi: 3:53am On Feb 14, 2020
Alitair:
Last last there own school no be scam...

School that cannot provide potable water, is that one a school?
Governor that cannot provide residents of the state with potable water, is that one a governor?
Scam kee them there.

sanmisamuel:
The Lagos State government has advised an indefinite shutdown of Queens College over the outbreak of water-borne disease in the school.
Addressing journalists in Lagos on Thursday, Jide Idris, the state’s Commissioner of Health, said the school’s resumption should be delayed until appropriate health measures are put in place for the safety of the students.

Two students have died since the outbreak of water-borne diseases in the school, with more than 50 others currently on admission in the school’s clinic after eating spaghetti and drinking water in the refectory.
Mr. Idris said water samples were collected from the school and analysed at the state’s Drug Quality Control Laboratory as well as the Microbiology Department of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
“The results from the two laboratories showed high bacteria content in the water samples from kitchen, behind dining hall and Queens Delight, the school water factory,” said Mr. Idris.

“The bacteria range from Coliforms, Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Klebsiella ozoana, and Aeromonas hydrophilia.”
The school, a federal government-owned institution, is billed to reopen from its midterm break on March 19, but Mr. Idris called for a postponement because, according to results from school’s sick bay, onset of the students’ illness began on January 16.
“The total number of students who presented at the clinic on account of abdominal pain, fever, vomiting and diarrhoea was 1,222 from the first date of presentation (11/01/17) to the last date of presentation (15/02/17),” Mr. Idris said.

“There were four different peak periods of infection namely 31st January 2017, 2nd, 8th, and 14th of February 2017.
“16 ill cases were admitted in various hospitals. Nine have been discharged, two died, while one is still on admission at the Intensive Care Unit of LASUTH and three at LUTH.

Copied from http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/226371-mass-bacterial-infection-queens-college-lagos-govt-wants-school-shut.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3929046_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by anonimi: 3:55am On Feb 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by Shadeolad(f): 5:16am On Feb 14, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Agbaya ni e

1 Like

Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by uruego(f): 8:01am On Feb 14, 2020
Congratulations, my Queens. Very proud of your achievement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queens College Students Win Big At 2020 CONRAD Challenge Finals by Ajibade123(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2020
brilliant students...I really love that school
see incredible ways to develop a growth mindset https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-develop-a-growth-mindset/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aize Obayan Is Dead! Ex-Covenant University VC Dies At 59 / 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University / 12 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.