Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Don’t be fooled by the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t be fooled by the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa election (1811 Views)

Full-text of the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa / We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t be fooled by the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa election by socialmediaman: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
Check these timelines:

Jan 30, 2020: Ex president GEJ visits president Buhari. They meet behind closed doors.

Feb 13, 2020: Supreme Court decides Bayelsa Governatorial Governoship election in favor of the PDP candidate.

In a nation of secrecy where nothing works and institutions are under siege by powers that be, what can we decipher from these events? Obviously we can’t trust the SC acted in good faith and FG isn’t to be trusted either.

1 Like

Re: Don’t be fooled by the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa election by socialmediaman: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
Your comments

1 Like

Re: Don’t be fooled by the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa election by OzilBaba50: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
you might be right

I smell appease against imo because all eyes are now on the judgment reversal date

1 Like

Re: Don’t be fooled by the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa election by Pierced(f): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
tongue
Re: Don’t be fooled by the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa election by socialmediaman: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
OzilBaba50:
you might be right

I smell appease against imo because all eyes are now on the judgment reversal date

There’s definitely more than is seen on the surface here. What was GEJ’s mission at Aso rock a couple weeks ago? We’re obviously speculating and left with our own conclusions here because there’s not much from the media that we’re told or trust

1 Like

Re: Don’t be fooled by the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa election by Comedian2019: 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
socialmediaman:

There’s definitely more than is seen on the surface here. What was GEJ’s mission at Aso rock a couple weeks ago? We’re obviously speculating and left with our own conclusions here because there’s not much from the media that we’re told or trust
When I said all these big guys are in agreement, some people will counter me. Either PDP or APC, the common man on the street is not benefited.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t be fooled by the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa election by Bigflamie(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
The judiciary is irredeemably fvcked by the dullard in chief.

They are just messing up the country the way they feel like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t be fooled by the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa election by socialmediaman: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Comedian2019:

When I said all these big guys are in agreement, some people will counter me. Either PDP or APC, the common man on the street is not benefited.

We’ve certainly not seen the end of the drama

(1) (Reply)

Kano Government Destroys 1,975,000 Bottles Of Beer Worth N200m / Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Igbo, His Family Roots Has Been Traced To Cameroon / Igboho Plans Reopening Of Land Borders Closed By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.