Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. (7593 Views)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by lalajnr(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Some days back a man had taken to his facebook page, the father declared that baby is probably his own because of bad countenance of the child. The father of the child has decided to go for DNA test and the wife should tell where she got child from then he was guaranteed that he's own child is going to be handsome and decided not to pay for hospital bill.
This news came as a shock to the family of his wife, his own family, and even friends, including facebook users who commented as they all adviced he went for a DNA test which he finally went for and he discovered the lovely child is truly his.
He took to facebook again to announce he has gone for a DNA test as suggested by many and the test result shows the child is truly his. He therefore apologise sincerely to his family, inlawd, baby and sweet loving wife for such greif and wrong accusation that painted her black to the world.
He however stated that we learn from our mistakes and he won't repeat such ever again. He then showered his baby and wife with love again.
I love the bold step he though in apologising to them publicly.
What do you think about the action of thos man

1 Share

Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by Foodqueen(f): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
He might turn out to be very handsome. wink

9 Likes

Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by xendra: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
chai! such insult,

the next one go be landlord own and fear no go let you come out again angry uncle wey mumu

3 Likes

Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
That woman is supposed to make life hell for him, what nonscence? This man does not deserve the love or respect of his wife after this insultiveee show of shame.

12 Likes

Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by rain21(f): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
Like seriously?

What kind of man is this?I pity his wife

2 Likes

Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
The man is not wise. While women are consumate pretenders, they always leave signs when they cheat. A husband who has not seen obvious signs of cheating should not accuse his wife even in private, much less in public. If he had suspected, he should have done the DNA test secretly before making noise.

And before NL females start feeling too justified over this one single positive paternity test, they should remember that 40% of firstborns tested were not DNA related to their mothers' husbands so the man was not totally out of his mind in suspecting that the child wasn't his.
Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by IamD18: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2020

12 Likes

Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by proclinician: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Oly mary epp us oo lol
Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by LadySarah: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lol

I pray the face shapens up if not the mom will have full time work carrying him alone as ppl in cluding the hubby will sort of resent the child.

Baby welcome to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by Jman06(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
This story is not true!

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by rattlesnake(m): 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
is this not a joking
Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by Triniti(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
See how he embarrassed himself. A nairalander daddytime was once in the same shoes, but he didn’t take it that far like the op. His wife will find it very hard to forgive him. Lesson for unmarried men, don’t judge a baby’s beauty at birth

3 Likes

Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by falcon01: 12:03am On Feb 14, 2020
Damn that kid ugly

1 Like

Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by daddytime(m): 1:43am On Feb 14, 2020
Triniti:
See how he embarrassed himself. A nairalander daddytime was once in the same shoes, but he didn’t take it that far like the op. His wife will find it very hard to forgive him. Lesson for unmarried men, don’t judge a baby’s beauty at birth

grin
Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by Unpussified: 2:26am On Feb 14, 2020
If it was hard for the wife to cheat, he jst made it easy. If u knw, u knw.
Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by Tonyfx: 2:37am On Feb 14, 2020
This man is a bastard angry
Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by addicted268(f): 3:54am On Feb 14, 2020
Babies like this turn out cute as they grow. You'd be surprised smiley

3 Likes

Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by davillian(m): 5:12am On Feb 14, 2020
This kind of wrong accusation
Can bring down a building.
Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 14, 2020
Kai! Sango forbid bad thing.
Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
That woman is supposed to make life hell for him, what nonscence? This man does not deserve the love or respect of his wife after this insultiveee show of shame.

This is nothing personal, it is every Man's right to find out if a child is truly his before he commence taking care of him. WE DON'T WANT STORIES THAT TOUCH LATER.
Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by cococandy(f): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2020
Still sounds like it’s made up. Fiction

2 Likes

Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by cococandy(f): 9:45am On Feb 14, 2020
More like 50 % cool

cool cool
RisenPhoenix:

And before NL females start feeling too justified over this one single positive paternity test, they should remember that 40% of firstborns tested were not DNA related to their mothers' husbands so the man was not totally out of his mind in suspecting that the child wasn't his.

2 Likes

Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2020
Marry fine man them no gree. Some women go jump at any man all in the name of marriage or going abroad grin. If ya husband is ugly and as dark as charcoal your baby go be ugly and as dark as charcoal no matter how much you bleach your own skin lipsrsealed. Can't trick nature. N for a baby to be so ugly the wife must be ugly herself, no amount of bleaching can make you fine if you ugly lipsrsealed grin
Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by emeijeh(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2020
Chai

God airpus o!
Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by Adebayoo421: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2020
this glorious baby resemble OBASANJO and OSHIOMOLE,dont worry,a very beautiful lady is coming to marry u,not because of ur beauty but because of ur money and achievement
Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2020
He committed three terrible offences:
1. He called his child ugly
2. He accused his wife of cheating
3. All the above were done openly for the world to see.
His public display of stupidity will always be there for a lifetime for all to see, so if wife and children begin to hate him, making life/marriage miserable for him, he should not say that women are wicked.
phlegmatic007:

This is nothing personal, it is every Man's right to find out if a child is truly his before he commence taking care of him. WE DON'T WANT STORIES THAT TOUCH LATER.

3 Likes

Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2020
This story is not true. Bloggers at work. That Facebook page is fake. They are just using the ugly baby to make stories.

1 Like

Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by ResidentSlut(f): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2020
It’s clear that this is a fake story. But it shows how lowly black people think of themselves. If this baby were to be lighter in color, then he would be considered a cute baby.

How can you be African and have problems with dark skin? The rest of the world has evolved towards acceptance but the race that is to be accepted still have problems with self acceptance. Evokes feelings of pity for those still living with such a crippling sense of worthlessness because they are black.

1 Like

Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
He committed three terrible offences:
1. He called his child ugly
2. He accused his wife of cheating
3. All the above were done openly for the world to see.
His public display of stupidity will always be there for a lifetime for all to see, so if wife and children begin to hate him, making life/marriage miserable for him, he should not say that women are wicked.

I strongly agree with all you said

1. He should never have called the child ugly.
2. Even if the wife had cheated before or he suspected her, he should not have accused her without concrete evidence.
3. Family matters should be taken care of privately where the public cannot pry.

But I still believe every man has the right to conduct a DNA test unless he has no doubt the child is his, although with a little bit of WISDOM.
Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by Klemcykul(f): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
Fool
Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by sisisioge: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin

DNA result come out so soon?

1 Like

Re: 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. by dprpikin: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
This is a publicity stunt, no more no less. And he is very poor at it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monster In Law Or Mother In Law? / 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) / Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.