Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. (7592 Views)

Which Drugs Can I Use To Gain Fat Cheeks After Xasten Destroyed Me / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 3:08am On Oct 29, 2021
Only the stubborn fools will say, body count does not matter. They ignorantly believes that, the many men or women a person has slept with doesn't matter.

I repeat; only ignorant and spiritually blind men believes this lie, the past is the past, the present and future is all that matters.

I, the Littlechild will tell you, the future controls the past and the present. Even God Himself declared, it is because of His grace, there are consequences of sin.

Also in the spiritual realm, there is nothing like the past, but whatever you sow, you must reap.

THE STORY
Yester years ago, I met and fell in love with a damsel. She was one of the most beautiful person I have ever met. She was very lovely, immaterial, peaceful, honest and she has all the natural attraction a man will ever want in a woman.

Due to circumstances, I put our relationship on hold, left and focus on my career, pursuing money for about a year or so.

During the time of my absence, I never knew my lover has been introduced and fully engage herself to coded runs, sleeping with many different men for money and fun. I was busy, suffering, fighting and trying so hard to make money, but this young woman was busy marketing herself, roaming around beer parlours (wine) clubs, ☆☆☆☆☆ hotels, fvcking different men in the name of money and enjoyment.

They will foolishly say, have fun, enjoy while you are young without thinking about the consequences of their deeds.

After suffering and making money through help from God, I went back and met my lover and she was so happy to see me. Without touching her, I discovered she has been engaging herself in coded prostitution.

Even after my discovery, I met two new acquaintance, and one of them told me how my lover was constantly being picked from bars and get fvcked by random men. The other one told me he has been banging my lover without giving her a single dime.

I was meeting and seeing this two men for the first time in my life, and this was the message I got from them. The love of my life has now become the fvck of town.

I was in shocked. shocked

I was angry deep inside me but gave a fake smile to these two young men. angry

Depression instantly hit me like an earth quake. sad

I went straight to bed and roll from one side of the bed to the another. My head wanted to explode

You are a very beautiful person.

I know you as a very decent young woman.

I know you are immaterial person

I was busy pursuing money because I had plans for you and for us.

I asked her, why did you go this far?

What led you into runs?

She told me, a friend of her who is into runs lures her into promiscuity and coded runs. She did it because I was not around to protect her financially

She told me, she also thought she would also climb faster in life by meeting successful men through runs

She plainly told me she thought, with her beauty, she would receive love and gift from the men she met. But all they did was to used her body for their sexual gratification

It has been sixteen months, I went to make money for us ?

I was heart broken. lipsrsealed
I was angry with her angry

I felt betrayed because I never thought she would take this dangerous path

I spaced myself from her.
I gave her nine yards.

For two days, I refused to touch her and she started crying.

She pleaded with me about forgiveness, and acknowledge that she made a mistake and learnt some lesson.

She cried heavily and plead with me to touch her and make love to her. cry

I look at her tenderly.
I know I miss her a lot
I know her worth and value.
I know I still love this beautiful young woman.

I have made a lot money and can take good care of her

I saw her cravings for my touch and kisses 

I am here for you now, I blurted out to her. Let us put the past aside, focus on the present and look forward to a greater future.

I held her to myself, kissed her and she moan as I made passionate love (sex) to her. She saw the difference between making love with me vs having sex with those men.

But this was the greatest mistake I vow to never repeat again. I have cried and prayed to Almighty God not to meet this error in future.

I got burned.
I suffered financial losses.
I lost great fortune.

I was so full of regret, even up till this day I still feel remorse over my ignorance. I genuinely loved her but I wish I never accepted her back. I wished I never did re have sex with her.

Immediately I slept with her, what happened to me that very night and all my financial losses for that month, I will never forget.

The spiritual event that happened to me just by sleeping with her just once, I cannot fully fathom them.

RUNS: sleeping with too many men, she over polluted herself and became possessed with too many evil demonic spirits of lust and infirmities.

Spiritually, she was labeled as a prostitute and I too, automatically became a prostitute because I yoke myself with her and became one body with a prostitute. By accepting her and sleeping with her just only once automatically made us one body and soul.

Her body heavily polluted my spirit man.

Her vagina transfered into me spiritual infirmities. Her vagina instantly gave me bad luck, rejection, disappointment and things that were not in my life before.

The protective fire and light of God that covers and shield me, was quenched.

I instantly became subject and exposed to massive demonic attacks, to the point where I loss all my business deals worth multi millions.

My business instantly collapse and I lost more than 10 million naira, and many more financial doors was closed before my eyes.

The attack became such that, I stop sleeping at night as the enemies tries to kill me in my sleep. I started running from her just to save my life.

After the sex, I saw some group of evil spirit - came to where I lay down and put things into my body

I instantly started dreaming, seeing myself - my leg being tied or chain to a mighty concrete slab in a forest.

Physically, I was no longer able to move forward or progress anymore. Her body gave me too many bad luck and spiritual attack

I started having setback, setback, setback. Whatever I do to move forward only result to step back and financial losses. It was so real and painful.

I started having failures and continuous disappointment and I was losing heavy money in multi millionaire.

After the sex with her, I saw fire. It was T.B. Joshua that God later used to delivered me.

I became free through the hand and prayer of T.B Joshua. I later prospered again but in a very slow pace

I had to flee from her and after about 8 months to our breakup, she came to look for me again and still wanted me back.

She crave for my affection as she feels so alone.

She said, she has tasted countless different men, explore many hotels, wine, cars and fun time, but she learnt that, they are all nothing but idols.

She realized, she gain nothing from her lustful worldly pursuit.

She cried and told me she can't seem to love another man and would give up her past mistake, just to be with the one she loved

She told me she wanted to go for church deliverance because she knows what was happening to her. I guess she knew, she has over polluted herself and become over possessed with many evil demonic spirit.

I so much love this beautiful young woman, but I had no choice but to run from her just to save my life. 

The Reality
When young women or girls sleep with too many men, they constantly sin against their body and attract countless sexual demonic spirit and curses to their lives. They become spiritually possessed, polluted and transfer too many infirmities through sex. Even if they get married, their children will inherit their soul and inherit their past sins as swell.

The evil spirits in their life will start working the past sins of the parents into the life of their offspring (children).

If that child refuse to submit to the sins of his or her parents, he or she will face advance spiritual attacks and many physical problems of life.

The sins of the mother's will expose the child to demonic attack and affliction

The Message
Only few wise fellow understand and apply the spiritual laws that govern the universe. Many people of today are suffering over the sins and past deeds of their fathers and many keep doing worse than that of their father's.

They will say, let forget the past and focus on the future. Later, their past deed will start hunting their present and that same future they cares not about.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 3:10am On Oct 29, 2021
Many nigeria women, runs girls, call girls, yahoo girls and gold diggers keep quoting me with anger and hate. Just keep on hating.

I have said it before and I will say it again and again. No Nigeria woman deserve to be my wife.

Why?

Because they gave me nothing but pain, regret and financial losses. When I was suffering, they where busy fucking too many different men.

When I was fasting and praying out devils out of my life and foundation, they were busy with sin, adding more devils and problems to their life and foundation.

When I was paying the price for better a life and future, they where busy confessing their undieing love for Johnbull to Fred.

From Jason to Paul.
From Felix to James.
From Richard to Dickson.

And they keep jumping, jumping, jumping like a frog, from one man to another. Why on earth will I fall again for such insanity? Why will I fall for their fake love after suffering and making money?

When I was trying to overcome my trials in each phases of my life, they were busy with flexing, partying and sleeping around

When I overcome and money start coming into my life, who will I go for? I will go for a beautiful decent western gal.

Even Mikel Obi shun today's Nigeria women because of their many dramas and fake love.

Since my truth dey pain all nairaland women, let them go and hang themselves and die

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 3:15am On Oct 29, 2021
God said, he created Eve for every Adam on earth. Which means, there is a created woman for each man

One woman, for one man.

But you will see married men with money, sleeping with teenage girls of any size, shape, and color. The future wives of single unmarried men is now molestly being used for their animalistic sexual lustful gratification.

They keep releasing curses into their generation via money in exchange for sex.

The money they got which they are to use for the glory of God, is now being used to do the works of Satan.

At the end, many of them will be given multiple deadly diseases and sickness that has no cure as their wages.

No man or woman can plant weed, and expect to reap any sweet fruit (an apple)

For God cannot be mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth, he shall reapeth.

10 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Elporo(m): 3:21am On Oct 29, 2021

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Mrkumareze(m): 3:40am On Oct 29, 2021
Op op, you re shaking a golden table.. Righteousness2 come n see your student, pray fir him b4 our slayqueen them come back from nite work

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 29, 2021
It applies both ways,there are consequences of been promiscuous, no spiritually conscious person will allow his/her body to be used anyhow through sex.

12 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 29, 2021
Her name is Amaka. She fvcks around but anytime I knack her Toto, that week I dey receive better money. People wey forget me dey remember me. My account dey over make sense. This your post, I no fit relate o.

Girls dey bring cuss...why amaka dey bring blessing?

11 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by MVLOX(m): 6:31am On Oct 29, 2021
Nothing we no go see for Nairaland cha

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by icecool12(m): 6:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Bloody jonser!

3 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by siofra(f): 7:15am On Oct 29, 2021
GayPontiff:
Her name is Amaka. She fvcks around but anytime I knack her Toto, that week I dey receive better money. People wey forget me dey remember me. My account dey over make sense. This your post, I no fit relate o.

Girls dey bring cuss...why amaka dey bring blessing?

So, you are a closet homosexual?

1 Like

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by LiegeMan(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2021
There were many things that I omitted in my write-up while I was trying to make it snappy but Nairalanders misunderstood me for not including them in my write-up.

Like the saying goes,
"once a soldier, always a soldier

That spirit of enjoyment, let's-have-fun-till-mama-call never left her and I've beginning to see that trait of waywardness, crave for too much enjoy in my daughter and my wife always kicks against it each time I try to call her( my daughter) to order or to correct her, my daughter will be 5 years old by 5th January. She wants to train that child with over enjoyment, I didn't want to include this part in my write-up in the other thread below
↓↓↓

https://www.nairaland.com/6822178/just-discovered-wifes-past-how

Because of me trying to be snappy and not going into much details in the above thread, some Nairalanders believe that I was angry towards my wife because she enjoyed her life in the campus while I didn't,
Capital NO, I'm angry towards her because that spirit has not completely left her, this is where the word "Revenge" came from, as it was used in the above thread, and she's training my daughter with it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by mariahAngel(f): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
@Liegeman, why did you not do a thorough background check on your wife before marrying her?

Like I told you before, you alone are responsible for the choice(s) that you make(made) in life.

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by LiegeMan(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
mariahAngel:
@Liegeman, why did you not do a thorough background check on your wife before marrying her?

Like I told you before, you alone are responsible for the choice(s) that you make(made) in life.
she just opened up about it after over 5 years of marriage.
She hid it from.

But you where among those criticizing me in the other thread, those who believed that I was angry against my wife for enjoying in the campus while I didn't, because I didn't go into much details, because I was trying to make the write-up shorter and snappy.

3 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by ahnie: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
When you tell a Nigerian girl to meet you at the bank

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by mariahAngel(f): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
LiegeMan:
she just opened up about it after over 5 years of marriage.
She hid it from.

But you where among those criticizing me in the other thread, those who believed that I was angry against my wife for enjoying in the campus while I didn't, because I didn't go into much details, because I was trying to make the write-up shorter and snappy.

My comment to you there is the same as the one here.
Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by LiegeMan(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

My comment to you there is the same as the one here.
alright, thanks brother man!
I'll try and work out things with my wife.

Some comments on here relieved me to an extent.

1 Like

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
LiegeMan:
Lostchild

There were many things that I omitted in my write-up while I was trying to make it snappy but Nairalanders misunderstood me for not including them in my write-up.

Like the saying goes,

That spirit of enjoyment, let's-have-fun-till-mama-call never left her and I've beginning to see that trait of waywardness, crave for too much enjoy in my daughter and my wife always kicks against it each time I try to call her( my daughter) to order or to correct her, my daughter will be 5 years old by 5th January. She wants to train that child with over enjoyment, I didn't want to include this part in my write-up in the other thread below
↓↓↓

Because of me trying to be snappy and not going into much details in the above thread, some Nairalanders believe that I was angry towards my wife because she enjoyed her life in the campus while I didn't,
Capital NO, I'm angry towards her because that spirit has not completely left her, this is where the word "Revenge" came from, as it was used in the above thread, and she's training my daughter with it.

LiegeMan
I understand your hidden pains and I know there is more to your write up you did not share.

Many people will throw stone at you because they can't see beyond you and your painful journeys.

MY ADVICE

If it is possible, try as much to protect your daughter from the influence of your wife.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by LiegeMan(m): 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lostchild:

LiegeMan
I understand your hidden pains and I know there is more to your write up you did not share.

Many people will throw stone at you because they can't see beyond you and your painful journeys.

MY ADVICE

If it is possible, try as much to protect your daughter from the influence of your wife.

thanks bro for understanding me, even when others fail to look beyond sentiments.
Once more, thanks brother man.

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by TheWolfen(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lotta demon infested people these days. These demons walk among us. They here all these while with us... That is why i am not surprise by some people foolish words or behavior

7 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by GodisFirst: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lostchild:

LiegeMan

MY ADVICE

In addition to Lostchild's advice, please note that sometimes in life we feel like this, if we are not careful we may do something stupid that we end up regretting. Two WRONGS can never make a RIGHT. God has blessed you with this wonderful and beautiful daughter. Maybe your wife's parents failed in taking good care of your wife and giving her a good upbringing or peer pressure influenced, now take up the task of grooming this daughter of yours to making her what you want a good lady to be. Try to influence here more than you wife will do. Avoid fights with your wife and don't make it a competition. Always make out time to stay or take a walk out with your daughter, tell her all you want her to hear and know, make her feel loved and happy. She will have that in her mind and grow with it. start sowing your own good seeds in her and nature it, With God on your side, the good seeds will flourish, overcome the bad seeds and you will reap from it at your old age. This is what you owe her and yourself.
Cheer up always and take a walk out of the house briefly any time you wife tends to make you angry and come back after a short while and put all behind you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by LiegeMan(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
GodisFirst:

In addition to Lostchild's advice, please note that sometimes in life we feel like this, if we are not careful we may do something stupid that we end up regretting. Two WRONGS can never make a RIGHT. God has blessed you with this wonderful and beautiful daughter. Maybe your wife's parents failed in taking good care of your wife and giving her a good upbringing or peer pressure influenced, now take up the task of grooming this daughter of yours to making her what you want a good lady to be. Try to influence here more than you wife will do. Avoid fights with your wife and don't make it a competition. Always make out time to stay or take a walk out with your daughter, tell her all you want her to hear and know, make her feel loved and happy. She will have that in her mind and grow with it. start sowing your own good seeds in her and nature it, With God on your side, the good seeds will flourish, overcome the bad seeds and you will reap from it at your old age. This is what you owe her and yourself.
Cheer up always and take a walk out of the house briefly any time you wife tends to make you angry and come back after a short while and put all behind you.
Thanks Godfirst, remain blessed.
Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by donMIG(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Man that's a lot of read... I couldn't... Lemmi go n train fes... Wen I return I might read tru... But the two stories r different...
Like dis sef ba... I no even know weitin to tell u... My brother Nigeria dei humble boys
Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Roseey0(f): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Oga you have money now.
The same money that attracted your wife because she wouldn't have married you if you were not well to do as at the time you married her.
She wants to raise her daughter the same way because she has never had a poor background. Some people desire good things and good things just come to them. No be their fault. Na their luck. They can't change who they are because you had less.

These were the background checks you were supposed to do during dating but its now 5yrs after that you decided to start yours and you are looking for encouragement. The deed is done. It's time to make the mistake work for you by guiding it with love and patience.

The truth is that this life you want to live now is not for you else you would have started living it. Stop looking for validation from nl. Sit your wife down and tell her your story if you haven't told her. Tell her how you want to raise your children irrespective of the fact that you have everything in abundance. Please don't deny them what you can afford all because you didn't have that as a child. Give your children the best version of yourself because that's what your parents gave you. Its not their fault that your parent didn't have as much as you do have now. As much, don't make them rely on you so much. Teach them independence. Rich kids can still turn out good with the best of hearts if trained properly. Train your child Oga

3 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by crackhaus: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
LiegeMan:

Like the saying goes,

↓↓↓

I'm here... What do you want me to see in this thread?
Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Tony142: 7:20am On Oct 30, 2021
Lostchild:
Many nigeria women, runs girls, call girls, yahoo girls and gold diggers keep quoting me with anger and hate

I have said it before and I will say it again and again. No Nigeria woman deserve to be my wife.

Why?

Because they gave me nothing but pain, regret and financial losses

When I was suffering, they where busy fucking too many different men.

When I was fasting and praying out devils out of my foundation, they were busy with sin, adding more devils and problems to their life and foundation.

When I was paying the price for better a life and future, they where busy confessing their undieing love for Johnbull to Fred, from Jason to Paul. From Felix to James. From Richard to dickson, and they keep jumping, jumping, jumping like a frog, from one man to another. Why on earth would I fall for their fake love after suffering and making money?

When I was trying to overcome my trials in each phases of my life, they were busy partying and sleeping around

When I overcome and money start coming into my life, who will I go for? I will go for a beautiful decent western dolly.

Even Mikel Obi shun today's Nigeria women because of their many dramas and fake love.

Since my truth dey pain nairaland women, let them go and hang themselves and die

I like you, you are 100% right

The mistake u did was that u did not marry a virgin, after working so hard to make money u deserve a virgin to enjoy the money with you not a retired olosho

5 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by InfernoNig: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2021
I am telling you. God will save us from wrong partners.

1 Like

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Oglock(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by APCNig: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
The OP has not told us his own body count and the evil spirits in him

4 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
Tony142:

I like you, you are 100% right

The mistake u did was that u did not marry a virgin, after working so hard to make money u deserve a virgin to enjoy the money with you not a retired olosho

After I left her, I stayed celibate for about 1 year and met someone new. She was an 18 year old girl, although I was way more older than her. At first I never wanted to, but her continous nudging prompt me to just give it a trial.

I later saw that, she was a virgin and no man has ever touch or kiss her. She was spiritually and physically clean and not polluted. She was the only person I have ever dated that I have peace in my soul.

I prospered again and I continue to prosper when dating her.

After 1 year of dating her, I parted ways with her because I was so tired of her hot temper. (anger)

I parted ways with her out of fustration and met someone new. This time I was and I am a lucky man to escape with my Life from this new girl.

She was a street f'vcker.
She was commission to destroy men.

It was God that save me from this daughter of Jezebel.

This new girl almost killed me.

After my escape, I gave up in dating and stay celibate

You are 100 % correct.

I will be a lucky person marry a virgin as a wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by elpochas: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2021
what i belive is that these issue of body count should swing both ways and not restricted only to the ladies.Some people have these goodluck aura around them no matter their way of life,thats one mystery abt life.Have told the story of my Ex bfor on a thread b4 on NL.Babe was really a pain on my Ass that i had to runaway but she really give me luck during the time we dated.

4 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2021
BKsoul

The problem with you and many nairalanders is that, many of you lack the painful life experience that will make you to see things in a deeper level.

If I ask you to tell me the advice I gave to LiegeMan about his wife, you will not be able to answer me.

You keep telling LiegeMan not to listen to me or my advice without your thorough reading and understanding of my message.

I have never told anyone on this forum or advice LiegeMan to use promiscuity take revengence on his wife. I only wrote my own story that convey to Him and to others about the consequences of the wrong choice - the immoral life of today's women.

Many of the message I shared on nairaland is more about

1. The tactics of the devils against men.
2. The consequences of the sins and actions of my earthly father
3. The evil deed and actions of women against me.

All my life I have suffered over the wrongs deed of others. I suffered over the choices of my father. I suffered over the wrong deeds of women around me. I suffered over the ignorance of women in my life.

The recent suffering of the world today is as a result of the evil deeds of the nation of China.

The suffering of Nigerians today is as a result of the wrong choice and deeds of Buhari.

This I can no longer allowed in my life in anymore

I will not suffer over the wrong choice of my wife.

I will not suffer over the wrong choice of my children.

Mistake have consequrnces, so I will not suffer anymore over the mistake of anyone.

I need peace in life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) / Monster In Law Or Mother In Law? / Opening A Home Day Care( Advice Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.