Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole (2381 Views)

Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by hisexcellency34: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2020
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has called on the Federal Government to warn the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, to stop making inflammatory remarks capable of destabilising the country.

Governor Wike also berated the APC National Chairman for saying that there will be no swearing-in of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate in Bayelsa State, saying he has no such powers.

He said: “The Federal Government should warn Oshiomhole to stop making remarks that will destabilise Nigeria.

"What he is doing in Edo State is not proper and he should not bring it to the rest of the Niger Delta.”

He said that Oshiomhole lacks the power to make pronouncements after the Supreme Court has ruled on the Bayelsa matter.

Who is Oshiomhole to determine who has spread in a state? Supreme Court has made a ruling. It is unfortunate for Oshiomhole to come forward to say that nobody will be sworn in,” he said.

He said that Oshiomhole is making unguarded statements because he has lost the support of APC Governors, hence he wants to curry favour through careless talks.

He said: “It is most unfortunate what Oshiomhole is doing because he wants to retain his position as National Chairman. APC Governors have rejected him, that is why he is struggling to prove that he is fighting for the Party.

“He is making statements as if he owns the country. This is the same way he is carrying on in Edo State fighting the Governor.

https://www.independent.ng/dont-try-what-you-are-doing-in-edo-in-niger-delta-wike-warns-oshiomhole/

2 Likes

Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by donbachi(m): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2020
Wike just won my "Val Man Of The Day" award..just like my lollipop(wife) won my "Val Person Of The Day" award..regardless of the recent fracas he had with dickson over his visit to the amayanabo of kalabari without stopping over at the brick house...he still stood for him.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by festacman(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2020
There is absolutely NO difference between Adams Oshiomole and Nyesom Wike. Two arrogant loud mouths. Two aggressive fellows. Half a dozen and six!

6 Likes

Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by deboysben(m): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2020
Wike is talk and do while Oshiomole is a noise makers.

Wike really knows how to hit apc hard.

11 Likes

Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by meum: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2020
I like the attached pictures grin

6 Likes

Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by realstars: 11:13am On Feb 14, 2020
The powers of oshomule is being broken by the supreme powers.
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by ursullalinda(f): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2020
Oshiomole surprises me......Was seeing him as a saint when he was the Labour leader......that same man wants to be a God father.....Na waoh

2 Likes

Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by helinues: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2020
2 Agberos
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by starboy86(m): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2020
Oshomoile is a nitwit for saying that there will not be a swearing-in in Bayelsa, let's see if he'll come and stop it when its time...stupid shameless man.
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by johnmartus(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2020
This country continue messing up with kind of useless people portrait themselves as a leader.
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2020
Please let peace reign in NIGER DELTA!
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
I've never seen a national chairman of a party not to mention ruling party in so much pains as I saw in Oshiomole yesterday on channels.
I just hope people will be around him to stop him from doing what he asked that widow to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by ddippset(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
Now this is one of the very many things that disgust me about Wike.

Wike has got to be the biggest hypocrite known to mankind.

Did Wike not see it or hear all the comments that his boy Secondus made about the Imo Supreme Court judgement and about the person of CJN Tanko?
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by ddippset(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
I've never seen a national chairman of a party not to mention ruling party in so much pains as I saw in Oshiomole yesterday on channels.
I just hope people will be around him to stop him from doing what he asked that widow to do.
Now that is a fat lie and you know it.

Did you not see Secondus after the Imo Judgement?
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by Emmanuelhector(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
Osho will be soon sacked
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
ddippset:
Now that is a fat lie and you know it.

Did you not see Secondus after the Imo Judgement?
cheesy grin
I didn't hear Secondus make judicial pronouncements as a result of pains in the case of Imo
Oshiomole was so pained he quickly transformed from the chairman of the ruling party to the Chief justice of lawn tennis court!!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by ddippset(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

cheesy grin
I didn't hear Secondus make judicial pronouncements as a result of pains in the case of Imo
Oshiomole was so pained he quickly transformed from the chairman of the ruling party to the Chief justice of lawn tennis court!!
grin grin
Okay Now let's stop burying our heads in the sand like the ostrich, or behaving like people who didn't go to school.

PDP and politicians in general love to wind our heads together while they go to one corner and share money.

Even yourself will not get a dime from it.

Trust Wike and co to read a lot of meanings into Oshiomole's comments.

What did Oshimole say that is different from what millions of Nigerians who are against the judgement said?

The Supreme Court clearly said "if the second candidate meets the spread"
That makes it a very debatable issue for Nigerians.

The PDP guy cannot be sworn in because he didn't meet the constitutional spread.

Isn't that what Oshiomole said?

Isn't that what everyone who is against the judgement said?

Wike just put a tone in the speech and all of you followed like mumus.

What Secondus said was even worse, he accused and rubbished the judgement of the Supreme Court;

-CJN Tanko must step down.
-The Supreme Court must reverse it's judgement now.
-The Supreme Court ruling is a miscarriage of justice.

I mean what

How do you even compare Oshiomole's comments to Wike's comments

While Oshiomole was debating based on the condition given by the Supreme Court, Secondus was condemning the judgement of the Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by punisha: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
Everything that has a beginning also had an ending...oshiomole is permitted to talk anyhow until he can't anymore...
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
ddippset:
Okay Now let's stop burying our heads in the sand like the ostrich, or behaving like people who didn't go to school.

APC and politicians in general love to wind our heads together while they go to one corner and share money.

Even yourself will not get a dime from it.

Trust Wike and co to read a lot of meanings into Oshiomole's comments.

What did Oshimole say that is different from what millions of Nigerians who are against the judgement said?

The Supreme Court clearly said "if the second candidate meets the spread"
That makes it a very debatable issue for Nigerians.

The PDP guy cannot be sworn in because he didn't meet the constitutional spread.

Isn't that what Oshiomole said?

Isn't that what everyone who is against the judgement said?

Wike just put a tone in the speech and all of you followed like mumus.

What Secondus said was even worse, he accused and rubbished the judgement of the Supreme Court;

-CJN Tanko must step down.
-The Supreme Court must reverse it's judgement now.
-The Supreme Court ruling is a miscarriage of justice.

I mean what

How do you even compare Oshiomole's comments to Wike's comments

While Oshiomole was debating based on the condition given by the Supreme Court, Secondus was condemning the judgement of the Supreme Court.
Remove PDP from your pain stricken heart. PDP is no longer the party in govt and have therefore lost the ability to do the most damage, APC is.

Oshiomole is not just anybody. The same thing Secondus said during the case of Imo is same thing millions of Nigeria said too.

But Secondus did not constitute himself into a superior court to the supreme court and start making pronouncements on national TV.

Most importantly, go and watch the video to see everything he said. You may be a mumu and be making comments based on what you did not see but I watched the video and even his facial expression enough showed how shaken he was by the pronouncement. He even said Bayelsa will not have a governor today based on the supreme court, forgetting that even if Diri did not meet the requirement, the constitution provides for the speaker of the House to be sworn in as Acting gov for 90 days during which another election will be held. It's obvious he was wishing anarchy would reign supreme in Bayelsa today which we are seeing with paid youths burning tyres and all dat.

What Secondus said was a request. Anybody can make a request. But what Oshiomole said was tantamount to turning himself to a judicial interpreter or adjudicating authority. He should know better.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by ddippset(m): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Remove PDP from your pain stricken heart. PDP is no longer the party in govt and have therefore lost the ability to do the most damage, APC is.

Oshiomole is not just anybody. The same thing Secondus said during the case of Imo is same thing millions of Nigeria said too.

But Secondus did not constitute himself into a superior court to the supreme court and start making pronouncements on national TV.

Most importantly, go and watch the video to see everything he said. You may be a mumu and be making comments based on what you did not see but I watched the video and even his facial expression enough showed how shaken he was by the pronouncement. He even said Bayelsa will not have a governor today based on the supreme court, forgetting that even if Diri did not meet the requirement, the constitution provides for the speaker of the House to be sworn in as Acting gov for 90 days during which another election will be held. It's obvious he was wishing anarchy would reign supreme in Bayelsa today which we are seeing with paid youths burning tyres and all dat.

What Secondus said was a request. Anybody can make a request. But what Oshiomole said was tantamount to turning himself to a judicial interpreter or adjudicating authority. He should know better.
Oshiomole said Bayelsa will not have a Governor because the Supreme Court said that the new Governor must have the required spread.
And in Oshimole's thinking, the PDP candidate did not have the required spread.
What Oshiomole said is the same thing that every APC supporter who thought Diuro did not have the spread said.

Secondus said the Supreme Court judgement was a miscarriage of justice.
Miscarriage of Justice!!

How can someone say that about the Supreme Court of the Nation and you're telling me it was a request?

Is there a nut loosened in your brain or what?
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
ddippset:
Oshiomole said Bayelsa will not have a Governor because the Supreme Court said that the new Governor must have the required spread.
And in Oshimole's thinking, the PDP candidate did not have the required spread.
What Oshiomole said is the same thing that every APC supporter who thought Diuro did not have the spread said.

Secondus said the Supreme Court judgement was a miscarriage of justice.
Miscarriage of Justice!!

How can someone say that about the Supreme Court of the Nation and you're telling me it was a request?

Is there a nut loosened in your brain or what?
You should check ur brain first. It seems not to be in order.
When Oshiomole and his APC supporters became lawyers and judges you will tell me. The result of what he said is obvious everywhere now. Looting and burning and violence throughout Yenagoa.

Lyon too has come out to say supreme court judgement is a miscarriage of justice. Like I told you, that is an opinion. But to say Bayelsa will have no governor today and no one can be sworn in is an invitation to anarchy which we are all seeing now.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by ddippset(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You should check ur brain first. It seems not to be in order.
When Oshiomole and his APC supporters became lawyers and judges you will tell me. The result of what he said is obvious everywhere now. Looting and burning and violence throughout Yenagoa.

Lyon too has come out to say supreme court judgement is a miscarriage of justice. Like I told you, that is an opinion. But to say Bayelsa will have no governor today and no one can be sworn in is an invitation to anarchy which we are all seeing now.

Be focussed and stop playing to the gallery.

Almost every adult Nigerian expressed their personal view on both the Imo and Bayelsa judgements.

Does that in any way make them lawyers and judges?

If I say for instance;
"INEC should not swear in The PDP candidate because he didn't have 25 percent in 2/3rds of the LGA's"

Am I a judge? NO.
Did I break any law? NO.

But if I begin to say "Tanko or Mary Odilli must resign for giving a wrong judgement"

Or
"The Supreme Court has done a miscarriage of justice by declaring PDP winner"

Or
"The Supreme Court must reverse itself and declare APC winner"

This becomes total disrespect and insult to the judiciary, not just the judiciary but the Supreme Court.

I really wish that you would reconcile with your senses and understand this very elementary explanation.
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by leicestercamper: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
Oshiomole is so ugly that everything he does looks ugly
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by ican2020: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
He is not welcome in Delta
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by Caseless: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
edo na wike delta e be? Wike is empty-headed.
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
ddippset:
Be focussed and stop playing to the gallery.

Almost every adult Nigerian expressed their personal view on both the Imo and Bayelsa judgements.

Does that in any way make them lawyers and judges?

If I say for instance;
"INEC should not swear in The PDP candidate because he didn't have 25 percent in 2/3rds of the LGA's"

Am I a judge? NO.
Did I break any law? NO.

But if I begin to say "Tanko or Mary Odilli must resign for giving a wrong judgement"

Or
"The Supreme Court has done a miscarriage of justice by declaring PDP winner"

Or
"The Supreme Court must reverse itself and declare APC winner"

This becomes total disrespect and insult to the judiciary, not just the judiciary but the Supreme Court.

I really wish that you would reconcile with your senses and understand this very elementary explanation.

You're still reasoning with the dull elements in your brain which seems to be in the majority.
Here's a link: https://www.nairaland.com/5686995/tope-akinyode-arrest-oshiomhole-treasonable

You did not watch the video of Oshiomole's outburst, that is obvious. He said nobody will be governor tomorrow in Bayelsa. There will be no swearing in of anybody. That's what he said. Not the trash you wrote up there. As I already told you. The fruits of his outburst are already here for all to see.

Making a demand of the supreme court or any public official is not inciting. It is taking over their powers like Oshiomole did that is incendiary nay treasonable. Under our laws, supreme court can reverse itself, though by traditions and norms, it has so far refused to do so. Asking it to do so does not constitute an incitement. But becoming a law unto yourself by determining if a governor will be sworn in is the height of irresponsibility which we have seen the fruits today.

I beg you, before you quote me again, make an effort to watch oshiomole's video and try to get someone close to you who has sense to interpret it to you in ur native language.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by Indispensable85(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
Is Edo not part of Niger delta?
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by Okedumor: 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You're still reasoning with the dull elements in your brain which seems to be in the majority.
Here's a link: https://www.nairaland.com/5686995/tope-akinyode-arrest-oshiomhole-treasonable

You did not watch the video of Oshiomole's outburst, that is obvious. He said nobody will be governor tomorrow in Bayelsa. There will be no swearing in of anybody. That's what he said. Not the trash you wrote up there. As I already told you. The fruits of his outburst are already here for all to see.

Making a demand of the supreme court or any public official is not inciting. It is taking over their powers like Oshiomole did that is incendiary nay treasonable. Under our laws, supreme court can reverse itself, though by traditions and norms, it has so far refused to do so. Asking it to do so does not constitute an incitement. But becoming a law unto yourself by determining if a governor will be sworn in is the height of irresponsibility which we have seen the fruits today.

I beg you, before you quote me again, make an effort to watch oshiomole's video and try to get someone close to you who has sense to interpret it to you in ur native language.
you try sha,you forgot that some of them don't think at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by ddippset(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You did not watch the video of Oshiomole's outburst, that is obvious. He said [b]nobody will be governor tomorrow in Bayelsa. There will be no swearing in of anybody. [/b]That's what he said. Not the trash you wrote up there. As I already told you. The fruits of his outburst are already here for all to see.

He was very correct to say the bolded if at the time of his speech he believed that the PDP man did not meet the 2/3rd requirements.

At the time the judgement broke, a lot of us did not immediately realise that the PDP man met the requirements. Am sure Oshiomole didn't either.

It was much later that people realised that the APC votes would be null and void and as such PDP will meet the requirements.

Your problem is a low IQ.

You have so much difficulty in understanding the sumplest of things.

Now fuuuckk off son.
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by Allen102: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
Okedumor:
you try sha,you forgot that some of them don't think at all.

Na so I see am o. I never knew someone can be dis bold in spewing trash
Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
ddippset:
He was very correct to say the bolded if at the time of his speech he believed that the PDP man did not meet the 2/3rd requirements.

At the time the judgement broke, a lot of us did not immediately realise that the PDP man met the requirements. Am sure Oshiomole didn't either.

It was much later that people realised that the APC votes would be null and void and as such PDP will meet the requirements.

Your problem is a low IQ.

You have so much difficulty in understanding the sumplest of things.

Now fuuuckk off son.

I really pity the creature that will have to bear the burden of being called your son and i'm eternally grateful to my creator that I do not fall into such infamy.

Now ask yourself who has exhibited low IQ between you and I if you initially thought as you wrote up there. If you were so dull you did not understand the import of the judgement but was led by the noose by Oshiomole to believe PDP did not have the required 2/3, does that not make you a nitwit? Is it not the same buffoonery that makes you support a clearly inept and failed leader like Buhari?

After INEC did the right thing by studying the judgement and certifying Diri the winner, should you and Oshiomole not be ashamed and cover your faces? But here you are advertising your previous ignorance and even glorifying it. I'm sure you're one of the urchins who have been engaging in arson and looting since yesterday in Bayelsa at the behest of Oshiomole.

Have you seen how people have been correcting your foolishness on the other thread? I think I will take a rare good advice from you and Bleep off before you inflict me with your imbecility.
Bye

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

New US Intelligence Chief, Warned Nigeria Against Electing Buhari In 2015 / Yorubas And Igbos / SW Elders Stand For Igboho, North Defend Bandits, BH & Herdsmen But Igbos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.