Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,019 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

But Why Is It That Nigeria Do Not Want The Igbos To Leave Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / But Why Is It That Nigeria Do Not Want The Igbos To Leave Them (1813 Views)

Nigerians’ll Soon Beg FG To Leave Them In Poverty – Shehu Sani / Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' / Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Is It That Nigeria Do Not Want The Igbos To Leave Them by MrColdsweat: 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
If igbos leave, ss follows, Yoruba will leave too....landlocking northern Nigeria.
Re: But Why Is It That Nigeria Do Not Want The Igbos To Leave Them by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
T9ksy:

stay in your region and conduct a referendum or better still choose your political representatives that align with your train of thought.i.e secession from the union.

No point in voting ibos who wants to stay in one fake nigeria to represent you at the centre only to then turn around and claim mischeviously that others don't want you to leave the "zoo"
how do we conduct a referendum when it is not legal and the representative from the SW and North do not want it? Moreover we are not fighting!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Is It That Nigeria Do Not Want The Igbos To Leave Them by tsdarkside(m): 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
is not about if you igbos leave....
its about what you want to take along with you....

places that dont even consighn you atall....

believe me,if all igbos take a plane and leave to other nations,nobody will miss any igbo....

amelika like una,oya,move....!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Is It That Nigeria Do Not Want The Igbos To Leave Them by tsdarkside(m): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
igbos should all just migrate to amelika and let us hear word,biko....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Is It That Nigeria Do Not Want The Igbos To Leave Them by JonDon12: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
helinues:
Where is the rope or chain Nigeria is using to hold them?

Most stupid comment ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Is It That Nigeria Do Not Want The Igbos To Leave Them by femolii: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
If you want to leave is very simple just follow the simple way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Is It That Nigeria Do Not Want The Igbos To Leave Them by blacknp(m): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
ican2020:
Nigeria cannot survive without the Igbos, period.
It is true, you couldn't be more accurate, even Forbes brought out the Billionaires list for 2019 last week, Nigeria had 4 Biilonaires on the list, 2 from Kano State, and 2 from Ogun state, I believe Dangote, Rabiu, Alakija, and Adenuga, are all from Eastern Nigeria? Empty Barrel noise makers.
Re: But Why Is It That Nigeria Do Not Want The Igbos To Leave Them by blacknp(m): 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
femolii:
If you want to leave is very simple just follow the simple way.
Into the River Niger, Nnamdi Kanu leading the bandstand all the way as the Pied Piper.
Re: But Why Is It That Nigeria Do Not Want The Igbos To Leave Them by blacknp(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
T9ksy:

stay in your region and conduct a referendum or better still choose your political representatives that align with your train of thought.i.e secession from the union.

No point in voting ibos who wants to stay in one fake nigeria to represent you at the centre only to then turn around and claim mischeviously that others don't want you to leave the "zoo"
Only failures think of anything like secession. United we stand. Who will conduct the referendum for una, Inec, or eu? Mumus.
Re: But Why Is It That Nigeria Do Not Want The Igbos To Leave Them by XANDERBOY85: 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
blacknp:
It is true, you couldn't be more accurate, even Forbes brought out the Billionaires list for 2019 last week, Nigeria had 4 Biilonaires on the list, 2 from Kano State, and 2 from Ogun state, I believe Dangote, Rabiu, Alakija, and Adenuga, are all from Eastern Nigeria? Empty Barrel noise makers.

Your bragging with your gov’t-enabled Forbes billionaires rings hollow in the face of your desperation for ‘one Nigeria’ to continue....continue with the very people you claim are dispensable, a nuisance, and don’t measure up to you ‘gifted’ shmucks in business! The very same people you claim to be better than are clamouring for secession; and then there’s you....clinging on to ‘one Nigeria’ like you can’t imagine life without it! You kid no one with your bluffing mate!

1 Like

Re: But Why Is It That Nigeria Do Not Want The Igbos To Leave Them by Jack500: 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
stechu:

Are you sure no one is stopping them? The military should leave their territory and Nigeria should make an official statement that they are off. Peacefully. No need to use force or shed blood. But the military kept saying that the unity is not negotiable. What an outdated way of doing things

I don't expect sense from u anyway, tell ur useless senator to move the motion for a separate country in the national assembly, then u guys can start packing yourself to your 5 villages and leave Southwest, useless fugitives, parasites

(1) (2) (Reply)

RANKING NIGERIAN Governors for March. Top 5 Bottom 5 / Trailer Fully Loaded With Fulani Men Intercepted Caught On The Way To South East / Igbos Hate Buhari But Love Trump, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.