Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Misses Parents Burial, Scared Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Misses Parents Burial, Scared Of Buhari (1221 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Misses Parents Burial, Scared Of Buhari by Akposkool(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
The leader of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu was no where to be seen during his parents funeral. Could it be the buhari effect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znjn4Bq3OOw

[center][/center]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Misses Parents Burial, Scared Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Which kind news be this? Topic completely different from content
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Misses Parents Burial, Scared Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
Content completely different from topic na wa o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Misses Parents Burial, Scared Of Buhari by Citytrend: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
Op you need to write a Speech for the President
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Misses Parents Burial, Scared Of Buhari by TheSourcerer: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
LO Double L
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Misses Parents Burial, Scared Of Buhari by Simplyleo: 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Though they won't line up at the door of my mention on this because I doubt if this will hit front page.

But there is something I don't understand. Why is the albino hunchback with the goats following him around very good at chickening out?

Because I understand he was in Nigeria along with some representatives of US, UN, UK Russia, China etc.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Misses Parents Burial, Scared Of Buhari by slimfit1(m): 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
Buhari missed his mother's burial it's not the first to happen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Misses Parents Burial, Scared Of Buhari by Islamicpope(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
C-O-W-A-R-D. that's exactly who HE is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Misses Parents Burial, Scared Of Buhari by Arrewa: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
In 2017, Nnamdi kanu posted a fake obituary posters of buhari online but today,
A real obituary posters of his parents have been pasted in his hometown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Misses Parents Burial, Scared Of Buhari by ican2020: 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
Islamicpope:
C-O-W-A-R-D. that's exactly who HE is.
Strong man and a confirmed terrorist
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Misses Parents Burial, Scared Of Buhari by emmabest2000(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Misses Parents Burial, Scared Of Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
How I wish you can say "There's no Bokoharam or Fulani herdsmen again in Nigeria" because they are afraid of Buhari undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19:How Long Can The Money In Your Account Sustain You For? / Coronavirus: Lagos Lockdown Not Effective Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa Says / Brazil Emerges As Next Potential Coronavirus Hotspot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.