Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) (94451 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by godofuck231: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
nice job, can't tale her papering to someone who can't share their struggle while she's sacrificing her life for him and his family , if I were to be the family eldest man I would send him home to nurse his wounds together with his wife and sin no more
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

Melted hands cannot hold a sheet of pepper. not to talk of a pistol.

Remember that man that recently died at 60 after sleeping with a sixteen year old dirty looking prostitute that looks like Ubunja daughter? Thats exactly my prayer for cheats like you.

Nobody hailed the man . Everyone insulted the life out of his bloody corpse. So if you die by acid bath over public pussy, nobody is gonna hail you. So get sense.
You are talking to a male virgin here cool

I just hate wickedness.. That woman should die for that!!!!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
eni4real:
You are talking to a male virgin here cool

I just hate wickedness.. That woman should die for that!!!!

Male virgin or no.male virgin. Be careful. Acid bath no get cure. If you cant remain faithful. Dont marry.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

Male virgin or no.male virgin. Be careful. Acid bath no get cure. If you cant remain faithful. Dont marry.
What kind of faithfulness are you talking about??
I am a male Virgin ..So, cheating topics don't apply to me!!! It is not part of my training!!!! shocked
I just hate wickedness.... That woman should die for that!! cool
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Exodora: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
BluntBoy:

Never underestimate anyone. I am sure the man underestimated his wife. But see what the wicked woman did to him.
My brother that is how wickedness grow . Because we keep feed them untill they grow so big and attack us.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
eni4real:
What kind of faithfulness are you talking about??
I am a male Virgin ..So, cheating topics don't apply to me!!! It is not part of my training!!!! shocked
I just hate wickedness.... That woman should die for that!! cool

He got scalded by hot water because she felt he was wicked. We are humans and when provoked we tend to exhibit certain traits we never believed we had in us. He would have avoided this by being faithful.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

He got scalded by hot water because she felt he was wicked. We are humans and when provoked we tend to exhibit certain traits we never believed we had in us. He would have avoided this by being faithful.
She should do that to her family members first!!!
So, if her family member scam her, the first thing in her mind will be hot water??
She is wicked and deserve to die for being inhumane!!!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
eni4real:
She should do that to her family members first!!!
So, if her family member scam her, the first thing in her mind will be hot water??
She is wicked and deserve to die for being inhumane!!!

Wickedness is relative. For me a man who out of his lack of faithfulness and loyalty will not fear for the life of his faithful wife by exposing her to HIV or STDs that could potentially wreck the lives of all parties directly or indirectly involved is equally fatally wicked. Let him go and lick his wounds and repent from his sins.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
She even said "I took his phone to play games with it"

Who does she think she's deceiving with that statement when we all know she took his phone and went straight to his messages grin grin

And what is wrong with going through his messages? Two have become one.

Redpiller brains need that acid bath. So you can all shut up forever and in your next lives you'll learn not to be heartless towards the weaker sex. It will never end in praise for you.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Anthony4God: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
People can be wicked
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

Wickedness is relative. For me a man who out of his lack of faithfulness and loyalty will not fear for the life of his faithful wife by exposing her to HIV or STDs that could potentially wreck the lives of all parties directly or indirectly involved is equally fatally wicked. Let him go and lick his wounds and repent from his sins.
He was not caught sleeping with the girl
He is not tested positive for any infection
He has not married another wife

A sensible educated human being , who is not an animal will know that Divorce is the only way she can separate herself from a cheating husband

But all these animals who have double dated at one time or the other in thier life cylcles think they can do anything they like under the guise of fury...

She is not different from that nothern lady that stab his husband because of a side chick...

Wicked people like this , don't deserve to live among human beings.. They deserve to be killed either instantly or Legally.. She deserve to die for Inflicting lifetime injury on that man....

If any member of her family scam her , I guess she will be looking for a hot water or acid... She think she can come and kill son of another family?? She must die for that!!! Just like that Nothern wicked wife!!!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by hammerU: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amanda4life:

There are good good good men.that are well brought up
They are selfless, discipline and good role model to look up to.

And not the ones that talks from every corner of their mouth

I dont beat women, if we had a fight, u did win everytime.

But i get down, with or without u, night/day.

I am a goood goood goood man, loving, caring, discipline, hardworking and a role model. kiss
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Amanda4life: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
hammerU:

I dont beat women, if we had a fight, u did win everytime.

But i get down, with or without u, night/day.

I am a goood goood goood man, loving, caring, discipline, hardworking and a role model. kiss

This sounds like a poetry to me shocked
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by hammerU: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amanda4life:

This sounds like a poetry to me shocked

yeah, am good at dat too.

I did have tooooo... wink
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
eni4real:
He was not caught sleeping with the girl
He is not tested positive for any infection
He has not married another wife

A sensible educated human being , who is not an animal will know that Divorce is the only way she can separate herself from a cheating husband

But all these animals who have double dated at one time or the other in thier life cylcles think they can do anything they like under the guise of fury...

She is not different from that nothern lady that stab his husband because of a side chick...

Wicked people like this , don't deserve to live among human beings.. They deserve to be killed either instantly or Legally.. She deserve to die for Inflicting lifetime injury on that man....

If any member of her family scam her , I guess she will be looking for a hot water or acid... She think she can come and kill son of another family?? She must die for that!!! Just like that Nothern wicked wife!!!

Until they test him for any disease she is still potentially at risk.

That is not how the law operates. She didnt kill him so why should she be killed?

It may shock you that she will go scot free via defence of provocation. That is life for you.

Did i just read ANOTHER FAMILY? Thats not right.The relationship between husband and wife comes first the others are now extended. He should learn from this. Forgive and forget.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

Until they test him for any disease she is still potentially at risk.

That is not how the law operates. She didnt kill him so why should she be killed?

It may shock you that she will go scot free via defence of provocation. That is life for you.

Did i just read ANOTHER FAMILY? Thats not right.The relationship between husband and wife comes first the others are now extended. He should learn from this. Forgive and forget.
provocation from reading a text message?? Just listen to yourself.

So if a man slam a hot iron on his wife because he saw alert of another man sending money to her, it is a defence right??
You really have a good tolerance for wickedness!!

Hot water and acid bath is a defence to you ?? Not that she was about the same be killed , not that she was about to be kidnapped..

Just because she saw a text message??

That Hypocrite of a wife deserve instant death for such wickedness!!!

Yes, he is a son from a particular family.. Bearing the surname, the family name...

The wife is married but she is still loyal to her family and will never inflict such Injuries in any member of her family even if one of them scammed her!!!

So tell me, which one is the true family??Which one is the true loved ones!!!

She is more of a wicked alien than a family member to that man!!!

Fake love!!
Divorce him, don't kill a son of another family!!!

Physical or criminal death is her portion tho!!!!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
eni4real:
provocation from reading a text message?? Just listen to yourself.

So if a man slam a hot iron on his wife because he saw alert of another man sending money to her, it is a defence right??
You really have a good tolerance for wickedness!!

Hot water and acid bath is a defence to you ?? Not that she was about the same be killed , not that she was about to be kidnapped..

Just because she saw a text message??

That Hypocrite of a wife deserve instant death for such wickedness!!!

Yes, he is a son from a particular family.. Bearing the surname, the family name...

The wife is married but she is still loyal to her family and will never inflict such Injuries in any member of her family even if one of them scammed her!!!

So tell me, which one is the true family??Which one is the true loved ones!!!

She is more of a wicked alien than a family member to that man!!!

Fake love!!
Divorce him, don't kill a son of another family!!!

Physical or criminal death is her portion tho!!!!

Stay faithful, if you get caught and get scalded, live with the pains, learn from your mistakes and know you got scalded for your own foolishness and greed.

Forgive and forget. Divorce is no option neither is murder.

This can be settled out of Court.No biggy.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by DaddyRochie1642: 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

And what is wrong with going through his messages? Two have become one.

Redpiller brains need that acid bath. So you can all shut up forever and in your next lives you'll learn not to be heartless towards the weaker sex. It will never end in praise for you.

Whats wrong with you, ... Why are you Pained, ... Hope you had breakfast this morning, Hope you had lunch this afternoon, ... Hope you have plans to have Dinner Tonight, ... Please don't Say that you are Fasting grin grin
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

Stay faithful, if you get caught and get scalded, live with the pains, learn from your mistakes and know you got scalded for your own foolishness and greed.

Forgive and forget. Divorce is no option neither is murder.

This can be settled out of Court.No biggy.
You are talking to a vacuum.
This is a male virgin!! undecided
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Whats wrong with you, ... Why are you Pained, ... Hope you had breakfast this morning, Hope you had lunch this afternoon, ... Hope you have plans to have Dinner Tonight, ... Please don't Say that you are Fasting grin grin

I am only pained for your worthless redpiller jobless hoe sons and their baby mama hoe sisters together with their doomed redpiller kids.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
eni4real:
You are talking to an air..
This is a male virgin!! undecided

You will lose that virginity some day except you wish to join the Seminary. If you do, stay faithful and if you dont and you get ruined by acid. Lick your wounds. Nobody sent you to cheat.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

You will lose that virginity some day except you wish to join the Seminary. If you do, stay faithful and if you dont and you get ruined by acid. Lick your wounds. Nobody sent you to cheat.
You don't tell me what to do about what I have never done!!
Keep your advice to those that are double dating... Many double dating girls will also be forming fury when married undecided.
Most of these wicked wives are Hypocrites!!!!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

I am only pained for your worthless redpiller jobless hoe sons and their baby mama hoe sisters together with their doomed redpiller kids.

You're making me laugh Bro ... I feel your Pain, ... The lord is your strength grin
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You're making me laugh Bro ... I feel your Pain, ... The lord is your strength grin

And Lucifer your weakness. You will stop laughing once your sons begin to exhibit your shameless redpiller traits.Then you'll understand and see your worthlessness through them.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2020
Digmygold:

Do you have baby mamas? Those are potential.acid attackers too.

So not being married still.doesnt guarantee your safety. A couple of months ago na ordinary girlfriend burn down the whole house of her boyfriend for cheating.

If you know you can keep your game clean, keep it clean. Dont get caught to avoid an early grave.Even the most subtle of them can get really dangerous i think its just in the female nature. A cute puppy can turn into a violent wolf in a jiffy.

Dont give them STDs because they'll come for your throat. That one na im dey make them commit murder pass. grin

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
[quote author=Emmanuelhector post=86777364][/quote]

grin
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oooh my GOD !! What a wicked woman, should this be the solution to this problem? What examples are u laying for Your children? What if he die? What will u tell his parent? you can't arrest or report @ court? Or report him to friend and family? INFACT YOU ARE A "MURDERER"

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.