Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) (94473 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
buh stabbing him would have been better than this life time scar ...
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
eni4real:
Hell hath no fury?? The fury of a woman?? Nonsense!!
Stop abetting all these Barbarians!!!
It is barbaric to pour hot water or acid on anyone in the name of fury!!!,

It's an absolute Nonsense!!!

Your first paragraph makes no sense!!!

If she decided not to marry, someone will definitely be having sex with her..

If she decided not to have Children, she will galantly enter menopause without any trouble!!

Getting married and having children is her gain too.. Infact, having sex is her gain !!! Stop sounding as if she has no nerves in her Vagina!!!

You guys are getting bolder In doing stupid things in the name of fury!!!!

You can't be furious enough to pour hot water on your father, mother or siblings but you think fury is an excuse to pour hot water or acid on another people's breadwinner??

You will die for that!!!!

.Try it with Crazy people . You will know that Craze pass Craze!!!

Too many semi Illiterate behaving like rouges!!!

If you can't stand him divorce him straight, or you will end in prison or die an untimely death either Legally or as a reprisal attack!!!

It is you and all youf family members that will die gruedomely.Wetin i do you? Keep your tool in check and dont marry a woman you are not attracted to because she has money and then start cheating with some prostitute. Acid bath awaits you. A crazy person pours acid at you and you are still wailing "try it with crazy people"? Even your family members will run for their lives. They did not send you to cheat.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

It is you and all youf family members that will die gruedomely.Wetin i do you? Keep your tool in check and dont marry a woman you are not attracted to because she has money and then start cheating with some prostitute. Acid bath awaits you.
You think this is about attraction??
Don't ever conceive the idea of pouring hot water or bathing your husband with acid...
No matter what!!!

The reprisal attack will be very deadly!!!!

Divorce him if you think you are too good for him!! Shikena!!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by toprealman: 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
BluntBoy:

No, I have never been cheated on.

But, it doesn't mean I have never been hurt before by people that I trusted way too much.

While a slap or two or a shove or a hard push may be understandable (not supported, though), but beating someone to stupor or pouring hot water on a human being is just not human. It is wickedness.

If my brother cheats, it would be understandable if he gets a slap or two. I will understand that the cheated spouse did it out of anger. Only a bastard does not get angry (according to a Yoruba adage). And people might hit out in such helpless situation. But to boil water with the intention of causing grievous bodily harm to a human being, and then taking that hot water and pouring it on that human being is something only a beast is capable of doing.
You never can predict your own action sef bro. You type can make a volcano erupt despite the mountain remaining non-existent!
Desiani must have said some harsh words about Nigerian political looters and Abacha most especially when she was receiving one of the best salaries in the word as Shell top gun in Nigeria back then. What happened when she came on board.....she left as a saint right?
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Hectorkin: 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
eni4real:
You think this is about attraction??
Don't ever conceive the idea of pouring hot water or bathing your husband with acid...
No matter what!!!

The reprisal attack will be very deadly!!!!

Divorce him if you think you are too good for him!! Shikena!!

What husband? Are you alright? Can you see?

Reprisal attack from an acid victim or your family members who will run from you and remember only all.the nasty things you did to them using that as an excuse to avoid your melted face? Sorry for you bro.

You better stay faithful. You will just die of acid attack for nothing and still wont make heaven. cheesy
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

What husband? Are you alright? Can you see?

Reprisal attack from an acid victim or your family members who will run from you and remember only all.the nasty things you did to them using that as an excuse to avoid your melted face? Sorry for you bro.

You better stay faithful. You will just die of acid attack for nothing and still wont make heaven. cheesy
You think this is a kind of a joke??
Try this with crazy people if all members of your family will not die with acid attack!!! Nonsense!!

Your fury will calm down when you see your truly loved ones falling to acid bath!!!!

Just try to marry a man crazier than you and you will testify to the goodness of the gods!!! undecided
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by BluntBoy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
toprealman:

Then you lack the moral grounds to talk. I too have not been in such a place so I can only assume I know how it feels.
You see, some of these people were not monsters but their other half turned them to one due to their lifestyle.
Let's not be quick to judge....the act is not to be encouraged because what is bad is not good!

I have every right to condemn this dastardly act. As a matter of fact, the only way to show that you have got good morals is to condemn this act.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by toprealman: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
BluntBoy:

I have every right to condemn this dastardly act. As a matter of fact, the only way to show that you have got good morals is to condemn this act.

My moral status is not the issue here huncle. He is still alive. If this event will reset his brain.....happy days man!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
eni4real:
You think this is a kind of a joke??
Try this with crazy people if all members of your family will not die with acid attack!!! Nonsense!!

Your fury will calm down when you see your truly loved ones falling to acid bath!!!!

Just try to marry a man crazier than you and you will testify to the goodness of the gods!!! undecided

Receive sense. An acid victim will.only be seeking the face of Jah Jehovah.

Let acid hit you and see how weak and sober you become in a jiffy.

Better not go back to Baba God through where you came from because of pussy. Marry a woman you wont cheat on to avoid getting bathed by acid and ultimately losing your life.

Pvssy aint worth dying for dude.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by BluntBoy(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
toprealman:

You never can predict your own action sef bro. You type can make a volcano erupt despite the mountain remaining non-existent!
Desiani must have said some harsh words about Nigerian political looters and Abacha most especially when she was receiving one of the best salaries in the word as Shell top gun in Nigeria back then. What happened when she came on board.....she left as a saint right?

I am not a violent person by default, so I know my limit.

I can never pour hot water on a human being. I have been hurt by a loved one. Their deceit grounded my life for years. But when I had the chance to react, I did absolutely nothing even though a lot of things crossed my mind.

One of my strengths is my ability to remain calm even in very provoking situations. This allows me to weigh each of my options and their consequences.

I am not saying I am perfect. Maybe, I might throw a slap or two. Just maybe. But my anger cannot get so uncontrollable that it would become malice.

This woman's action is not out of anger. Anger is a natural human response to provoking situations. But uncontrollable anger is a mental problem that needs professional attention.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by toprealman: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
BluntBoy:

I am not a violent person by default, so I know my limit.

I can never pour hot water on a human being. I have been hurt by a loved one. Their deceit grounded my life for years. But when I had the chance to react, I did absolutely nothing even though a lot of things crossed my mind.

One of my strengths is my ability to remain calm even in very provoking situations. This allows me to weigh each of my options and their consequences.

I am not saying I am perfect. Maybe, I might throw a slap or two. Just maybe. But my anger cannot get so uncontrollable that it would become malice.

This woman's action is not out of anger. Anger is a natural human response to provoking situations. But uncontrollable anger is a mental problem that needs professional attention.
Most of the world renowned infamous killers had your type of personality....... without history too. Let's not be quick to conclude.
You don't know yourself that much.....trust me.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by BluntBoy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
toprealman:

My moral status is not the issue here huncle. He is still alive. If this event will reset his brain.....happy days man!

Your moral status is always an issue when you react to issues such as this.

You can't be making a case for life-threatening violence, and be trying to separate your moral status from your point of view.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by toprealman: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
BluntBoy:

Your moral status is always an issue when you react to issues such as this.

You can't be making a case for life-threatening violence, and be trying to separate your moral status from your point of view.
React and respond can't be used interchangeably, you know right?
If you see it as an issue......let me deal with it in peace then. Must you be involved as well
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
Michellekabod2:
say no to domestic violence

Feminism teaches women to be a standup to men, when you say no domestic violence is there any otherway to go about.
humans can still tolerate bullshit from someone they feel is the head, buh people hardly tolerate crap from equals or junior. most of these women are educated yet feminist reduce them to crime.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by BluntBoy(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
toprealman:

Most of the world renowned infamous killers had your type of personality....... without history too. Let's not be quick to conclude.
You don't know yourself that much.....trust me.

No, they had psychopathologies.

There is hardly any famous serial killer who wasn't diagnosed with psychopathology at childhood.

So, none has my type of personality.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by BluntBoy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
toprealman:

React and respond can't be used interchangeably, you know right?
If you see it as an issue......let me deal with it in peace then. Must you be involved as well

No, they are two different words.

I am teaching you how to respond, but you seem like you are someone who likes to react.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by BluntBoy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Exodora:

He won't or are you the one that will kill him.
How can a mere hot water kill him.
That is why she poured it on his back ni.
Because she wants him to be aware of his shit.

Yes, that was why some push rather than punch, and still end up killing the person.

Abi was it not on FP some months back how someone gave the other a small push and that one fell down and died?

If you like, continue supporting this dastardly act until you either end up in jail or in a grave. Because don't believe that all families are the same. If this man belonged to some crazy family, it would be acid that would be poured on the wife's body in reprisals.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Emmanuelhector(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:
She did the right thing and I encourage every woman out there whose isn't cheating on her husband to treat them this way if their husbands dįck can't stay home.

If you guys treat men this way, they'll think twice before considering cheating.

Don't kill them, just give them scar they'll live to regret forever.

I can't be your babies factory, after 4 you're getting some sluť a phone and banging her behind my back, I'll chop off your díck while you're asleep.

like I've always said: If a girlfriend cheats on me, I'll gentlemanly walk out of the relationship. But if a wife should make the mistake of banging another man, there's no such thing as FORGIVENESS. I'll carve out your vagina and boobs.
I'm an extremely loyal dude once in a relationship and if my loyalty is betrayed... I become a soulless beast.

MODIFY
To those quoting me, if you know you can't keep your vaginäs or dícks in one place, don't get married. It's very simple. marriage is a deal and banging outside it is breaking the deal and there are consequences.

If you get tired of our union, walk up to me and let me know... I'll let you go, but if you do otherwise, you face the consequences.

As a guy if you're so either to fûck someone else, get married to her.. simple.

I repeat, if any man or woman you're married to cheat on you by BANGING some else.... leave them a scar.
Let them know you have a greater demon in you, than they do. unleash terror on their genitals.

To those blabbing Attempted murder upandan, going on banging spree is also an attempt to come home and kill me with STDs.
You will unleash your terror and I will stab you dead , Then file for self defense at court.. This man don’t even need to divorce the fat ugly woman so quick.. In my position, I will deal with her squarely after recovery.. las las na go to pack run..
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by kehindetawede: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
This is barbaric and there's no justification for this callous act. People can always walk away from toxic and insecure relationships than to resort to self-help in this manner. May God protect us from evil partners.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Emmanuelhector(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

Receive sense. An acid victim will.only be seeking the face of Jah Jehovah.

Let acid hit you and see how weak and sober you become in a jiffy.

Better not go back to Baba God through where you came from because of pussy. Marry a woman you wont cheat on to avoid getting bathed by acid and ultimately losing your life.

Pvssy aint worth dying for dude.
As your husband, you think I can’t hold you down and slit your throat with kitchen knife after the acid attack? Better start thinking,the man on this present case is a clown
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Mariangeles(f): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
cococandy:
Honey I blame her o

This one no be am at all. shocked

Coco, I swear some men ask for it lipsrsealed grin

Assure and reassure your woman always! How hard can that be? Damn! grin
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Mariangeles(f): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
EastGold:

Na dem
Anything wey you like talk

When you're mine, YOU'RE MINE ALONE! angry
I better not catch you messing around or else...
I ain't gat the energy to tolerate betrayals!
When I'm faithful, you best be faithful!

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by CJ310(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:
She did the right thing and I encourage every woman out there whose isn't cheating on her husband to treat them this way if their husbands dįck can't stay home.

If you guys treat men this way, they'll think twice before considering cheating.

I can't be your babies factory, after 4 you're getting some sluť a phone and banging her behind my back, I'll chop off your díck while you're asleep.

like I've always said: If a girlfriend cheats on me, I'll gentlemanly walk out of the relationship. But if a wife should make the mistake of banging another man, there's no such thing as FORGIVENESS. I'll carve out your vagina and boobs.
I'm an extremely loyal dude once in a relationship and if my loyalty is betrayed... I become a soulless beast.

MODIFY
To those quoting me, if you know you can't keep your vaginäs or dícks in one place, don't get married. It's very simple. marriage is a deal and banging outside it is breaking the deal and there are consequences.

If you get tired of our union, walk up to me and let me know... I'll let you go, but if you do otherwise, you face the consequences.

I repeat, if any man or woman you're married to cheat on you by BANGING some else.... leave them a scar.
Let them know you have a greater demon in you, than they do. unleash terror on their genitals.

To those blabbing Attempted murder upandan, going on banging spree is also an attempt to come home and kill me with STDs.

Very terrible advice, the worst I’ve seen on Nairaland. You’re encouraging people to commit crimes of passion. That’s very wrong!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Xclusiveme: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
Its so obvious we have deadly women who have worst characters than men.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Xclusiveme: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:

MODIFY

You're just some dumb person using the internet
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Xclusiveme: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:

Last time I checked "Likes" and "shares" don't pay no bills.
I spoke my mind and if you ain't cool with it.... my azz is open for kissing 20/7...
the 4 hours exempted, I'll be in church on Sundays... you can't possibly kiss my azz in God's presence, will ya?

This is some child typing
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Sarah20A(f): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Women should try to understand that not even death can separate some men from cheating and should walk away if they can't take it anymore embarassed I will also advice single girls like myself to establish an investment no matter how small it is before we get married.u can invest some money in online farming or save up to buy shares in a company or invest in Nigeria bonds then use half of your profits to re-invest.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by genii96(m): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dande55:
More cheating men should be getting this treatment and see how cheating and we are polygamous in nature will pipe down.

Hope you also don't have a problem with men doing the same to cheating women?
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by chinwike41(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:

Well done, a married man getting his "FRIEND" a phone without the wife consent... now rephrase this in a reverse order and see how it sounds to your hearing, your wife getting a man a phone without your consent.

Yeah... And pouring her hot oil would be the best huh... What happened to "who is that guy you got a phone for?"
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Xclusiveme: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Its not every woman you marry.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by TheArchangel(f): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
victorian:

Trust me, you wouldnt want to know my past or even experience half of I went through as a married lady in the past . So don't judge because I'm single today. I know more than what u think u know in life.
I am so sorry. Didn't know you have been there. It is just that I am easily irritated when someone who hasn't had an experience of something dishes advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.