Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? (94565 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home / Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by mradjoy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Dear mods, I'm sorry if this isn't the right section to post this. Kindly help move it to the right section if necessary and push it to the front page ASAP. Thank you.

Here's my little niece who left her place of residence in Bariga, Lagos since 2nd of June, 2023.

We've reported to the nearest police station, but still need to do this.

Her name is: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo

She's 18 years old and about 5.8" tall, light in complexion.

Last seen at Murtala bus stop area of Bariga, Lagos State.

If you have seen her or know anything about her whereabout, kindly contact the nearest police station or reach out to the following numbers:

0 908 319 63 19, 0 902 181 0129

Mynd44 pls help push this to the Frontpage for maximum exposure

17 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ahnie: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
Such a pretty girl.may this lil beautiful baby be found asap hale n hearty in Jesus name.

579 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lagos kids, I fear Dem pass anything

I pray she's found.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by mradjoy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
ahnie:
Such a pretty girl.may this lil beautiful baby be found asap hale n hearty in Jesus name.

Amen, thank you

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by mradjoy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Lagos kids, I fear Dem pass anything

How do you mean?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by illicit(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
Yoruba girls can fine ehn

I don't think she's is missing tho, she is enjoying her self somewhere

wink

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Ronaldo723: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
illicit:

wink

Guy get sense kidnapping is real they nearly kidnapped my sister for my presence no be small fight

295 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by badboyTee(m): 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
mradjoy:
Dear mods, I'm sorry if this isn't the right section to post this. Kindly help move it to the right section if necessary and push it to the front page ASAP. Thank you.

Here's my little niece who left her place of residence in Bariga, Lagos since 2nd of June, 2023.

If you have seen her or know anything about her whereabout, kindly contact the nearest police station or reach out to the following numbers:

she would be under serious Dickmatization RN only When she decides to come back she will just flenjoor your self

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
mradjoy:

How do you mean?

Lagos is not safe to grow kids

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
I pray she's found.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by wrongman665(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
Don't worry she will comeback very soon. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Houseofglam7(f): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
I pray she’s found safe and unhurt

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by mradjoy(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Make una epp me beg mod to pls move this thread to the Frontpage for maximum exposure, we're in pain.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by earthsync(f): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
God. I pray she is found safely

37 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by marlow1962(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
M
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by orikoku: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
She dey somewhere dey enjoy gbola. She's fine, I can bet my balls.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Wawelexy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bariga? Have you ask her friends? They should check all those yahoo boys apartments around shomolu/bariga.... She fit dey under ring light with her boyfriend wey just cash out....

May she be found safe..

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
I hope it’s not what I’m thinking 🤔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by slawomir: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmm

Make I just keep quiet

Na who nor get female relatives for family or a niggar way never camp baby girl for house for more than three days go dey panic for this kind thing

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Risingblue008(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Jed
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by omooba969(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Udensi Ngozi Opemipo...Ok. 🤔

8 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hmm... Her eyes looks wild... Like girl wey don "sabi"...

Some important questions to ask...

IS SHE A VIRGIN?
I know some girls that lost their virginity at 13-15... Not any case of rapē... Some 18 years old girl this day already have 3-5 bodycount...

DOES SHE HAVE A SMART PHONE?
Many of this young slúts got indulge through smart phones and social media...

DOES SHE HAVE A BOYFRIEND?
As useless and IRRESPONSIBLE as many parents are this days, ESPECIALLY MOTHERS, some of this parents are even aware that their young girls have boyfriends but will still be assuming that they're virgins. Some even know that their young girls are already sexually active.
A man whose daughter comes home under his roof with a swollen-beaten pūßßy and mouth full of com is a complete failure.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
embarassed
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Goodlady(f): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
May she be found safe, amen.

5 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by GeneralPula: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hopefully they find her soon..

3 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Xkale1996(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
illicit:

wink
fine how
Stop they lie abeg

When it comes to beautiful girls
Don't mention Yoruba

Fulani
Igbo

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by LagosFirstSon: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
She's chopping life somewhere with her goons . She will soon be back

3 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by pocohantasgspot: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
she is not missing.

She went to explore her center of gravity/sexuality without informing her families... That is it.

She will return in few days.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
she go show up soon after enuf...

cool

3 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Have you checked her boyfriends friend house?
Or she might be trekking. You know this Tinibu policy na

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by rickleye: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
mradjoy:

Just finished gangs of Lagos . Find someone who knows someone

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.