Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) (94468 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by sisisioge: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jisos! I hope he's alright! Hian!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by galaxy2020(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
That msg doesn't show anything strange, aside from the word "dear", nothing else implies she's a side chick. She went to far.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by BluntBoy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
toprealman:
So you can't buy phone and power bank for your wife.....but your girlfriend deserves it.
See eh, I'm anti domestic violence, but some men needs to have their brain rewired.
Charity begins at home.....every player knows that.

You are either a fan or not a fan of domestic violence.

How can you support this? Is this how to rewire a brain?

Do you trust your loved ones? What if one day, your younger brother comes home carrying burn wounds? Would you tell him he deserved it?

I have always told people that I detest cheating, but I will never physically assault someone for cheating on me. I will never even raise my hand, let alone inflict such injury on a human being.

This is evil. It should never be supported by a human being. What if that man had died? Is that a fair punishment for buying phone for a side chick?

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Roozzaay(m): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Imagine it was a man that poured his cheating wife hot water like this, these idiots and unfortunate beings praising the devilish woman would have sing another tune
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Amanda4life: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
kizzionline:
It was gathered from one Mr. Chinonso Chibuogwu who narrated the story that he received a call from a friend identified as Michael Amajuoyi (who happens to be the victim on the photos) who lives at Nnaze, Owerri in Imo State.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=565448304054695&id=100017685900033

The ones I hate most are those men who cheat without any regard for the wife. They think with their dick

For instance, 14the was a valentine s day. If were them on this day I will make my self available so that my wife will not suspect me at all. But this foolish ones will stay away with aide chick and probably keep late night, or even sleep over.

I don't know where they tell the side chick that they are not married yet.

See if you are married and you don't tell your side chick you are married you may, will be disgraced like that Benin man that died in the hotel with ashawo.
So you don't spend the time you ought to spend with your wife and kids with ashawo or sick.

My little advice to serial cheaters
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:
She did the right thing and I encourage every woman out there whose isn't cheating on her husband to treat them this way if their husbands dįck can't stay home.

If you guys treat men this way, they'll think twice before considering cheating.

Don't kill them, just give them scar they'll live to regret forever.

I can't be your babies factory, after 4 you're getting some sluť a phone and banging her behind my back, I'll chop off your díck while you're asleep.

like I've always said: If a girlfriend cheats on me, I'll gentlemanly walk out of the relationship. But if a wife should make the mistake of banging another man, there's no such thing as FORGIVENESS. I'll carve out your vagina and boobs.
I'm an extremely loyal dude once in a relationship and if my loyalty is betrayed... I become a soulless beast.

MODIFY
To those quoting me, if you know you can't keep your vaginäs or dícks in one place, don't get married. It's very simple. marriage is a deal and banging outside it is breaking the deal and there are consequences.

If you get tired of our union, walk up to me and let me know... I'll let you go, but if you do otherwise, you face the consequences.

As a guy if you're so either to fûck someone else, get married to her.. simple.

I repeat, if any man or woman you're married to cheat on you by BANGING some else.... leave them a scar.
Let them know you have a greater demon in you, than they do. unleash terror on their genitals.

To those blabbing Attempted murder upandan, going on banging spree is also an attempt to come home and kill me with STDs.

If you try it with the wrong person, you'll lose your life grin You never jam craze woman.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:
She did the right thing and I encourage every woman out there whose isn't cheating on her husband to treat them this way if their husbands dįck can't stay home.

If you guys treat men this way, they'll think twice before considering cheating.

I can't be your babies factory, after 4 you're getting some sluť a phone and banging her behind my back, I'll chop off your díck while you're asleep.

like I've always said: If a girlfriend cheats on me, I'll gentlemanly walk out of the relationship. But if a wife should make the mistake of banging another man, there's no such thing as FORGIVENESS. I'll carve out your vagina and boobs.
I'm an extremely loyal dude once in a relationship and if my loyalty is betrayed... I become a soulless beast.

MODIFY
To those quoting me, if you know you can't keep your vaginäs or dícks in one place, don't get married. It's very simple. marriage is a deal and banging outside it is breaking the deal and there are consequences.

If you get tired of our union, walk up to me and let me know... I'll let you go, but if you do otherwise, you face the consequences.

I repeat, if any man or woman you're married to cheat on you by BANGING some else.... leave them a scar.
Let them know you have a greater demon in you, than they do. unleash terror on their genitals.

To those blabbing Attempted murder upandan, going on banging spree is also an attempt to come home and kill me with STDs.
I hope you won't eat your own words if this happens to you, or someone close to you. You think venting and being outspoken are equivalent to wisdom. Your comment is very far from that. In case you don't know, you have a problem, and it would plunge you into a condition you'll regret if you don't tame it soon.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Roozzaay(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
BluntBoy:

You are either a fan or not a fan of domestic violence.

How can you support this? Is this how to rewire a brain?

Do you trust your loved ones? What if one day, your younger brother comes home carrying burn wounds? Would you tell him he deserved it?

I have always told people that I detest cheating, but I will never physically assault someone for cheating on me. I will never even raise my hand, let alone inflict such injury on a human being.

This is evil. It should never be supported by a human being. What if that man had died? Is that a fair punishment for buying phone for a side chick?

Not every commentators here have a working brain. Always remember that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by useurkidney3121: 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:

MODIFY

You are nothing but eleribu obinrin. U know what, ur male child(ren) will also receive d same treatment u wish for men. I pity the parents that raised a maggot like u. If i may ask why can't u go for divorce if u suspect infidelity in ur marriage and u know u can't cope with it instead of this evil act? U r indeed nothing but devil. I wish i had ur picture so i can take it to twitter so the whole world will know u are devil first born and men can do away with u. Oloshi, i split on ur rotten and stinking v*gina
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by hammerU: 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Amanda4life:

The ones I hate most are those men who cheat without any regard for the wife. They think with their dick

For instance, 14the was a valentine s day. If were them on this day I will make my self available so that my wife will not suspect me at all. But this foolish ones will stay away with aide chick and probably keep late night, or even sleep over.

I don't know where they tell the side chick that they are not married yet.

See if you are married and you don't tell your side chick you are married you may, will be disgraced like that Benin man that died in the hotel with ashawo.
So you don't spend the time you ought to spend with your wife and kids with ashawo or sick.

My little advice to serial cheaters
HELLLOOOOOO....

MA FRIEND, BUSINESS MEETING IN PARIS.

WAT IS UR PROBLEM.

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by captain247: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
This woman can kill o! For her to do this to her own husband hmmm.
Divorce is not enough, let her face the full wrath of the law so that another human will not be victim of such again.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Amanda4life: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
victorian:

Honestly it's pure evil.
I imagined, if it were my brother. My only brother I love so much or my sons, how will I feel? I was telling my friends, any woman who kills any of my sons because she caught him chatting with a babe, or she heard him talking to a lady and she killed him? God forbid! That woman too must die!
I will so plan her death for years, when she must have forgotten and also get rid of her.
No woman kills my blood and goes scout free.

And eye for an eye!

To even think of pouring hot water on someone? Haba! For wetin?

Or to stab my own husband, a man I claim I love in sickness in health, and wish to spend the rest of my life with? Honestly I can't.

If you truly love someone, u wouldn't want to harm the person, even if the person makes your heart bleed. U simply walk away and walk far away.

Sorry to say, men are in deep shit.

Watch and test whom u are dating before u marry her. Any slight anger or outburst from her Abeg cut off immediately and save your head. Don't sleep in the same house with the lady. Cut her off immediately, lock all your doors and windows. Don't accept any pleading or tears, just cut her off! Orelse she could stab the man to death in his sleep.

Faithful men are enjoying, but serial cheaters are in a deep shit
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by victorian(f): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
[quote author=Slimdada post=86670557][/quote]

Eeyah sad

All I can is, it's well.

Be patient, and be conscious of the behavior of any lady u date .

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Dera2k: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So it is now a crime for a man to use his own hard-earned money to buy whomever he desires a phone?
I just thank God that God is not a woman.

Lol...some men beat their wives and leave scars on their body for cheating...in some countries women are killed for it (I didn't mention the country ooo)... The dude deserves and does not deserve it
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by skinny419(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Na ya money he tey buy d phone.. na u don use hand scatter ur marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by carpdiemz: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
chii8:
Valentine gone wrong...

Yes oh u have 14 likes as I’m typing lol grin
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Dera2k: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
SUPERPACK:
I would simply go and boil my own hot water and pour her too. Life goes on.

The dude has already left a scar on her heart
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Bryan88(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
idongesit88:
if that is the corona they are talking about, I need this one today.
Baddo! grin
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by missCAPS: 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
I came across this pictures on my facebook timeline before Valentine's day.
chii8:
Valentine gone wrong...
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by faebenezer5star: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
EastGold:
Ha!
Blood of Habakkuk! Some women are gradually becoming weird. Violence against men must stop
or else there will be protest against men abuse,I mean is husband's no longer important,�

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
lefulefu:
u buy iphone for sidechick while wife is using nokia 3310 cheesy
some side chicks even get more priviledges than wives
no wonder many young ladies prefer being side chicks to married men cheesy

The circle starts from your last paragraph
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Kcgeology: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
"thanks dear for the new phone it was really my dream phone for a long time. Good night and take care." This message is a plain text message that could have come from anyone: Relation, Business partner, Male friend etc because there was no way the woman could have ascertained from this text that the sender is a female, not to talk of a side chick. Unless of course the wife has confirmed the existence of the so called side chick and her phone identity. Even at then, should this kind of treatment be the best?. Do you know the shock of the scalding water could trigger a life threatening situation in a hypertensive subject. Then we will be talking of murder in the name of jealousy. This is a rather too compulsive and lousy reaction from the wife. There are more subtle and effective way to go about this kind of issue. 1. Ensure you are not guilty of the same crime 2. Engage your husband in a heart to heart talk 3. Pray for your husband and your entire household if you so love them 4. Use your head by safe-sex guarding yourself. I pray we enjoy our marriage last last. Cheers
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by ghettochild4u(m): 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Straight divorce.. This is attempted murder
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by ghettochild4u(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
So a man cannot cheat in peace again.. Women will still go looking for palaver when there's none..
Wetin she fine go play game for him phone.. Is she junior that like using daddy's fone to play game??
She purposefully checked his fone
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by CosmicJames(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
comshots:
If you have been fvcking another woman's husband,a beautiful and hot chick will fvck your husband.And when he get home he will put his unwashed diick inside your mouth for you to svck.But if you don't fvck another woman's husband no lady will go near your husband.He will be faithful to only you.
And the circle continues.
Tomorrow the side chick in question will get married and get angry when her husband keeps side chick. Forgetting that she was a problem in someone's marriage.

Karma is real

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Amanda4life: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
victorian:

Trust me, you wouldnt want to know my past or even experience half of I went through as a married lady in the past . So don't judge because I'm single today. I know more than what u think u know in life.

Its better to be single than to marry a liar.

You can even achieve more than when you are married.

Be strong jari
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Advancedman(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
kizzionline:
It was gathered from one Mr. Chinonso Chibuogwu who narrated the story that he received a call from a friend identified as Michael Amajuoyi (who happens to be the victim on the photos) who lives at Nnaze, Owerri in Imo State.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=565448304054695&id=100017685900033

The heading is prejudice.
It should've based on the message as it was not stated anywhere in the right up that the phone is for side chic also it was a mere assumption.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by hammerU: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Amanda4life:

Its better to be single than to marry a liar.

You can even achieve more than when you are married.

Be strong jari

THEN WHO WILL TELL US BED TIME STORIES?

U BETTER FIND YOURSELF A HUSBAND. cheesy
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Halam09(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
This is undiluted evil.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
After God, fear women
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Lollypee(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
That is why u are off point... We all have demons in us don't think u have the monopoly of violence. What if the woman is wrong and the phone is meant for a known family friend. Use your head always and think an action through before you destroy your own life by yourself
Offpoint:

MODIFY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by favinvest: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
If am the man, I must surely revenge,
no please forgive will ever change my mind..

she must have similar scares too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.