Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam - Travel (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam (298789 Views)

I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by barrchy(f): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello guys, please can someone help me post the official website for Vietnamese visa from Nigeria, also if anyone has any information on cost of tourist visa and processing time please share. I have read some pages but I saw more about work and student and other issues discussed. I just want a tourist visa to visit Hanoi for like a week in december. Finally, will it be too early to apply now for a december trip?

Thank you
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by u3fine(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
barrchy:
Hello guys, please can someone help me post the official website for Vietnamese visa from Nigeria, also if anyone has any information on cost of tourist visa and processing time please share. I have read some pages but I saw more about work and student and other issues discussed. I just want a tourist visa to visit Hanoi for like a week in december. Finally, will it be too early to apply now for a december trip?

Thank you
Nigeria is not on the eVisa list. You must use a sponsor company here or a travel agency.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Ollie2103: 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
Refer and Get Paid. Get #500 per referral and additional #10,000 weekly for best performance.

appdotglobalvtuwalletdotcom
Replace the "dot" with "."
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Bradford111(m): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
WhyNa:

I swear. See bah, these people are nice and always willing to help. But foreigners plenty here, may not be a Vietnamese

Are you married now with a foreigner?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Rexie96: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2023
barrchy:

Thank you

Any luck yet?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Rexie96: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Yemisade:

Please how do I apply for a Vietnam tourist/work visa from here (Lagos)?
I don't mind going via study visa as well.

I wish to explore the Vietnam option having read alot of good things hereon. I have tefl with my pgde. Thanks.

Hi.. are you there? Youre in vietnam already?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by iampomping: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
Does anyone know places where i can buy cheap clothes in hanoi? I am in Xuan Mai, over 30 kms from city centre. I am new in that area, thats why i am asking.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by iampomping: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
I see people complaing that there are no jobs in Vietnam. My people, just pray for favour and mercy. I can cartegorically tell you that, even students are getting permanent positions. Whatevwr you want to do, do not doubt, instead, pray for God to lead you.
This is my little contribution. Naija no dey smile ooo.

4 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by iampomping: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
barrchy:
You need to understand thebfact that you cant get thia on your own feom naija, you definately meed a sponsor to run it from Vietnam
Thank you
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Rexie96: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2023
Pou0:
Hello, whyna, I haven't received some response from you

Bro uve heard from her?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Rexie96: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2023
u3fine:

Nigeria is not on the eVisa list. You must use a sponsor company here or a travel agency.

Hi sir ,

I need to talk to you. Can I drop my mail or whatsap number? Would like to ask a few things
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Rexie96: 10:28am On Aug 18, 2023
barrchy:

Thank you

Hi barccy.. are you tgere?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by u3fine(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
Rexie96:

Hi sir ,

I need to talk to you. Can I drop my mail or whatsap number? Would like to ask a few things
Send me email
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by SledgeHammerer: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
azpekuliar:

Plan shelved for now

Ok then
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by uchman(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
okeysoninv:
any sponsorship required?

I don't understand your question? What do you mean by sponsorship?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by okeysoninv: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
uchman:

I don't understand your question? What do you mean by sponsorship?
do I need a company to sponsor me to get business invitation letter
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by uchman(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
okeysoninv:
do I need a company to sponsor me to get business invitation letter

Yes, a company must invite you

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (115) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.