Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son (4550 Views)

Back to Life! Davido Says After New Haircut. Video / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by gistembassy123: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Popular singer and proud dad of three, Davido shows off his wife-to-be and his son,Ifeanyi, in the spirit of Valentine saying that having them in his life is equivalent to having a  'complete life'. SleekGist reports.

“Life no pass this one ! Complete ” David, who attended the Crepa Way Nigeria launch last night wrote.

See more photos here
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/now-ive-got-all-i-want-in-life-davido-says-as-he-shows-off-his-fiancee-and-son/

1 Like

Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by segebase(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Congrats
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by irunoko(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Childishness is still worrying this lad.who asked you

No wonder a kid is asking your daughter for a relationship.abeg grow up joor

And as for those davido noisemakers that will quote me because I know all of them will be throwing themselves into my mention.quote with sense otherwise I will put you in your place

Insults are welcomed.you will meet your size

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
irunoko:

And as for those davido noisemakers that will quote me because I know all of them will be throwing themselves into my mention.quote with sense otherwise I will put you in your place

why are Nigerians jealous of rich kids and rich young men

Continue wailing you might die in poverty

1 Like

Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by irunoko(m): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mishael42019:
why are Nigerians jealousy of rich kids and rich young men

Continue wailing you might die in poverty
you wil die in poverty and of poverty.back to sender

Tewure baboju weyin, afepefelepe.dehin leyin mi

Meanwhile if there's anybody to be jealous of its the likes of bill gates, dangote,wale Adenuga and alakija who have achieved something substantial in their lives not this little noise maker you groupies run after
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
irunoko:

i just told you the simple truth and now you have heaped more burning coal on your head by insulting a prophet of fire
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
irunoko:

Meanwhile if there's anybody to be jealous of its the likes of bill gates, dangote,wale Adenuga and alakija who have achieved something substantial in their lives not this little noise maker you groupies run after
seeing from a spiritual realm your tenth generation no one will be rich as Davido

Stop being jealous of rich young men, I noticed this trend on this forum.

Some of you are just browsing with free mb from mtn but you come online on a faceless forum to jealous rich people. I put it to you if you’re productive and you meet Davido your life will forever change for good
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by irunoko(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mishael42019:
i just told you the simple truth and now you have heaped more burning coal on your head by insulting a prophet of fire
back to sender

You will heap fire on your head and family
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by irunoko(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mishael42019:
seeing from a spiritual realm your tenth generation no one will be rich as Davido
back to sender in Jesus name

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper and every dirty tongue that rises against me in judgement shall be condemned

I shall be wealthy and you will feed from the crumbs of my dogs cool
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by NobleAngell(f): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
He thinks that's it for him but I give him 3 years.
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
irunoko:
back to sender in Jesus name

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper and every dirty tongue that rises against me in judgement shall be condemned

I shall be wealthy and you will feed from the crumbs of my dogs cool
son you don’t know Jesus I’ll advice you to seek him truly.

Study this scriptures
1 Peter 2:1-2
Romans 12:15
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by irunoko(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mishael42019:
son you don’t know Jesus I’ll advice you to seek him truly.

Study this scriptures
1 Peter 2:1-2
Romans 12:15
get lost
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by neolboy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
irunoko:

Is Davido the source of your frustrations??
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by irunoko(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
neolboy:

Is Davido the source of your frustrations??
am I the source of your frustration? tongue
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by Onyi22(f): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
irunoko:

Na jealousy go kill this my broke nigga grin grin grin
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by irunoko(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Onyi22:
Na jealousy go kill this my broke nigga grin grin grin
I'm a rich and influential person cool

I'm a global legend cool
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by Onyi22(f): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
irunoko:
I'm a rich and influential person cool

I'm a global legend cool
Audio rich
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by DealZone: 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Congrats OBO
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by irunoko(m): 5:09am On Feb 16, 2020
Onyi22:

Audio rich
real rich cool
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by Digmygold: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2020
I feel sorry for Davido. Does he really deserve happiness after putting other women in the family way leaving them lonely while he wants a hsppy home and family? What about them? It wont last. He will break up with this one too.

Doesn't sound right to me. He should have stuck to Sophia Momodu because after the daughter Imade. Sophia could have also bore him a son like his mother had a daughter first for his dad Mr Adeleke before the boys came. Let Davido quit acting like only Chioma csn bear him a son. It sounds stupid

I however like the fact that he takes good care of his other kids too.
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by Daniel058(m): 1:16am On Feb 23, 2020
Mishael42019:

Stop being jealous of rich young men, I noticed this trend on this forum.

Some of you are just browsing with free mb from mtn but you come online on a faceless forum to jealous rich people. I put it to you if you’re productive and you meet Davido your life will forever change for good

I thought you said you are a man of God grin

And Davido is a good example of Hardworking person you know grin
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 23, 2020
Daniel058:
I thought you said you are a man of God grin

And Davido is a good example of Hardworking person you know grin
so what’s your business with davido? Don’t judge a man by his look

If you’re trying to mis quote me against my stand on immorality you’ll only end up in hell

I stand on my word abstain from sexual immorality or you’re going to hell.
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by Daniel058(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2020
Mishael42019:
so what’s your business with davido? Don’t judge a man by his look

If you’re trying to mis quote me against my stand on immorality you’ll only end up in hell

I stand on my word abstain from sexual immorality or you’re going to hell.

. Man of God indeed grin grin grin
Re: ‘Now I’ve Got All I Want In Life’ - Davido Celebrates Val With Chioma And Son by victorian(f): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2020
He's very lucky

(1) (Reply)

The Aura Of Money: See Beautiful Photos Of Femi Otedola’s 54-yr Old Wife, Nana O / Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult / The Richest Man In Nollywood: From N100 To N1 Billion Within 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.