Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,619 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

How Come All This Little African & Asian Countries 'ave Got These Infrastructure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come All This Little African & Asian Countries 'ave Got These Infrastructure (637 Views)

Okorocha Embarks On Economic Mission To Vietnam And Other Asian Countries - PICS / How Come All Nigerian Political Parties Have The Same Ideology And Manifesto?? / Party For Obama, Come All! (2) (3) (4)

How Come All This Little African & Asian Countries 'ave Got These Infrastructure by KnowAll(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2010
At times I am lost for words when I see infrastructures in some supposedly poor and middle income countries. Yet in Nigeria, you hear and see people talk of billions everyday, billion this, billions that, yet noting to show for. What is wrong with us. me I don tire ooh

Check out the trams in Tunis, Tunisia

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=618348
Re: How Come All This Little African & Asian Countries 'ave Got These Infrastructure by KnowAll(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2010
Check out expressway in Pakistan shocked, I thought Pakistan na Taliban Country. These Guys ruling us have really short-changed us walahi undecided

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=500881
Re: How Come All This Little African & Asian Countries 'ave Got These Infrastructure by KnowAll(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2010
Re: How Come All This Little African & Asian Countries 'ave Got These Infrastructure by Beaf: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2010
Oga, Tunisia is one of the most developed countries in Africa (much closer to Eauropean levels than Nigeria) and its been so for decades. They aren't a "little country" as you've put it.

Nigeria has simply underperformed.
Re: How Come All This Little African & Asian Countries 'ave Got These Infrastructure by KnowAll(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2010
Oga, Tunisia is one of the most developed countries in Africa (much closer to Eauropean levels than Nigeria) and its been so for decades. They aren't a "little country" as you've put it.

Nigeria has simply underperformed

Don't you think we need another set of Nigerians to be ruling the roost, your Uncle cannot take us to the promiseland. If we have one qaulity motorway, check-out those Pakistani motorways, it is better than having 300 hundred motorways full of pot-holes and armed robbers running amock all over the place.

See the Pakistani Highway Patrol men, in this day and age in Nigeria where everybody has mobile phone why armed response police men are not on the roads every 30 miles I don't understand. They also need brand new fast cars
Re: How Come All This Little African & Asian Countries 'ave Got These Infrastructure by KnowAll(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2010
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=818594&page=6

We can learn one or two things from the value of our dollar. One dollar in Nigeria is one dollar in Abu-dhabi. To think OBJ spent $16 billion dollar on electricity and another mouth watering $$$ tongue on the Lagos- Kano Train line and nothing to show for is shame. The sins of the father must be besotted to the son. 2011 NO TO PDP.

This is what our wasted dollar could have built for us in Nigeria, check-out Abu dhabi extensive road networks. Enjoying the sights
cry
Re: How Come All This Little African & Asian Countries 'ave Got These Infrastructure by Arosa(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2010
Before seeing this pics, I thought Pakistan was on the same level with naija but now I know say; level pass level angry
Re: How Come All This Little African & Asian Countries 'ave Got These Infrastructure by KnowAll(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2010
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=298320

India motorways, we should be at par with India. Another lesson for those Gluttons in our National Assembly.
Re: How Come All This Little African & Asian Countries 'ave Got These Infrastructure by KnowAll(m): 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2010
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=495221&page=16

Checkout S.A. Motorways we all know SA is the baba for now, but Libya , algeria are building some fantastic motorway paharps Nigeria can learn one or two things when buliding their East-West Way, and Coastal Road. Check it out

Most Corrupt Government parastatals / Ngege Set To Vist In Government House Enugu Today / How Would You Rate The Recent Inec Voters Registration Exercise?