Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu (3423 Views)

Lady Shot Dead While Returning From Work In Rivers State (Photos) / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by Imeobong(m): 3:58am On Feb 16, 2020
A Nigerian man based in Canada has reportedly been assassinated in Lagos State a few days after returning to the country.

According to reports, the yet-to-be-identified-man who has been based in overseas for a long time returned to Nigeria recently and asked his brother whom he has been sending money to build a house for him to take him to the site.

He was said to be on the site at the Ikorodu area of Lagos to inspect the supposed building project when some daredevil assassins shot him dead inside his car.

The assailants are yet to be found, according to reports.

The social media user who shared photos from the scene of assassination wrote:

“He came from Toronto, Canada after nine years to see the building he has been sending money to his brother to erect for him in Ikorodu, Lagos.

“He was shot the moment he got to the site.”

Source: http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorod

1 Like

Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by Commentor: 4:22am On Feb 16, 2020
Evil minds abound in Aftica.

Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by CapitalHYC(m): 4:39am On Feb 16, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 16, 2020
Ikorodu of all places!

Am so sorry, but the late returnee was not exposed and updated.

A plot of land in Ikorodu is equivalent to buying ones coffin/casket.

May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

8 Likes

Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by Raysleek: 6:18am On Feb 16, 2020
His brother has questions to answer. How did the assassins know the site of his project.
How did they know the very moment and exact time he would be on ground to inspect the progress of the work he has been sending his hard earned money.
I see this case being solved in no time if the police do their job well. An insider is definitely involved.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by delzbaba(m): 6:21am On Feb 16, 2020
This case is straight forward ,the brother is guilty, he set him up, may GOD protect us.

9 Likes

Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by EagleNest(m): 6:40am On Feb 16, 2020
Ask his brother. Your enemy is within your household. Be discrete sometimes when dealing with them as nobody can be trusted.

4 Likes

Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by ednut1(m): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2020
Third returnee them don kill for ikorodu. I cant can. I can never live in Ikorudu

2 Likes

Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by segebase(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2020
Africa ...I fear una

1 Like

Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by chukslawrence(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Ikorodu of all places!

You know nothing about Ikorodu then.
Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by chukslawrence(m): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2020
ednut1:
Third returnee them don kill for ikorodu. I cant can. I can never live in Ikorudu
And many are relocating every blessed day....... Only Alimosho and maybe Ajeromi-Ifelodun LGAs can stand Ikorodu when it comes to being populated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by TheChameleon: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2020
I went to inspect my plot of land in York Tuntun.

Tuntun = new in Yoruba.

Got shot at too cry
Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2020
Nawa oooooo greedy beings everywhere.

Do good problem, do bad stil problem wetin man go do for this world way no be problem.
Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by MuttleyLaff: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2020
Imeobong:
A Nigerian man based in Canada has reportedly been assassinated in Lagos State a few days after returning to the country.

According to reports, the yet-to-be-identified-man who has been based in overseas for a long time returned to Nigeria recently and asked his brother whom he has been sending money to build a house for him to take him to the site.

He was said to be on the site at the Ikorodu area of Lagos to inspect the supposed building project when some daredevil assassins shot him dead inside his car.

The assailants are yet to be found, according to reports.

The social media user who shared photos from the scene of assassination wrote:

He came from Toronto, Canada after nine years to see the building he has been sending money to his brother to erect for him in Ikorodu, Lagos.

“He was shot the moment he got to the site
.”

EagleNest:
Ask his brother. Your enemy is within your household. Be discrete sometimes when dealing with them as nobody can be trusted.

ednut1:
Thank God, I wasnt interested in that place then, when land was going for ₦250,000 - ₦300,000 and I was offered

Raysleek:
His brother has questions to answer. How did the assassins know the site of his project.
How did they know the very moment and exact time he would be on ground
to inspect the progress of the work he has been sending his hard earned money.
I see this case being solved in no time if the police do their job well. An insider is definitely involved.
The insect eating up the vegetable leaves, lives in the vegetable leaves.

1 Like

Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by irunoko(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2020
Household work.

Inside job.i pity those people that still think extended family or relations are family

The greed and wickedness inside Nigerians is mind boggling

It's clear that they've squandered the money and have nothing to show for it hence the assassination to cover their wicked tracts

I pity those who entrust their money with extended family relations to help them build house

I'm sure that the man must have been giving them information about his movements and when he will come for them to have hatched their wicked plans

Now this is a public service announcement and life saving information to Nigerians based abroad

Do not entrust your money with any extended relation to build anything for you.inu e lomo.o moinu enikan,make arrangements to come to Nigeria without informing anyone no one needs to know your business, rent a house where you will stay temporarily which is close to the house you are building and be monitoring your house yourself till it's completed.even if it takes 5years.

Make sure you save enough money running into millions before thinking of coming and when you come don't involve any extended family in your building till it's completed and live a quiet life with your immediate family

Gbo gbo alangba londanu le,amoeyitinu run.you don't know the one that is envious or bitter amongst them.its rare for you to see Nigerians GENUINELY wishing their fellow Nigerians well

Forget all this abolode yo.all na eye service,aka abosi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by Raysleek: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The insect eating up the vegetable leaves, lives in the vegetable leaves.
I dey tell you my brother.
Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by MuttleyLaff: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2020
Raysleek:
I dey tell you my brother.
I thank God, I didnt show any interest in that place then, when land was going for ₦250,000 - ₦300,000 and I was offered
Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by Banbury: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2020
Let them investigate his brother
Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by greatbuc(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2020
Okay this is how the investigation should go.. Get his brother's statement, get his bank statement for 9yrs, get a total of all the money sent to him by his dead brother, minus money sent to immediate family members, get the total assets of the suspect, quantify the level of work done on the site.. By now you would have seen what you are looking for.
Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by henrybomb(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Ikorodu of all places!

That is not true
Make your findings properly before passing the wrong info
Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by Les: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
Arrest the brother now! Especially if there is no building on ground!
Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by Bola146(f): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Why now Africa with ika mind sad May God protect us from evil relations
Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by Righteousness89(m): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
The Wickedness of This Generation has Gone Beyond that of the Generation of Noah!
Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by Nukilia: 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
This country is filled with lots of religious criminals
Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by Unrated900(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
chukslawrence:

And many are relocating every blessed day....... Only Alimosho and maybe Ajeromi-Ifelodun LGAs can stand Ikorodu when it comes to being populated.

Ikorodu is a mess too populated and fetish place to be
Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by Kingluqman(m): 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
His brother rat him out to the killer, if police won’t do their job, they should fvcking use ogun for the brother to swear undecided
Raysleek:
How did they know the very moment and exact time he would be on ground to inspect the progress of the work he has been sending his hard earned money.
Re: Canada-returnee-shot-dead-while-inspecting-project-site-in-ikorodu by delpee(f): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
Buying land and building in highbrow estates is the best bet for those in the diaspora. I think some like Adron Homes and Amen Estate are safe and can build on their behalf. Informing family members is a no no in this era.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Caught Red-handed, Stripped Naked For Robbery - Warnimg: Graphic Contents / I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My / Mission Impossible –See How Witch On A Mission Crashed At Night On A Man’s Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.