Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye (9754 Views)

APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him / Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) / Fr Mbaka To Diri: You Will Govern Bayelsa For Only Two Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by akelicious(m): 5:13am On Feb 16, 2020
Following the sack of APC David Lyon by supreme court and declaration of PDP Diri Douye as the Governor of Bayelsa state, Rev. Father Mbaka has allegedly given out another prophecy about the newly sworn in Governor of Bayelsa State, Gov Diri, stating that Diri Douye cannot be Governor of Bayesla state.

According to a source, Mbaka Says the seat does not belong to Diri nor the PDP, Another man is coming after two month to take over the seat, he claims.

Recall that The PDP candidate of Bayelsa State, Diri Douye was sworn in after the Supreme court had declared that Lyon’s certificate of return was withdrawn and Diri was sworn in as governor of the state.

Mbaka predicts this in delta state at the ceremony to mark his friend and colleague who clock 68.

Recall that Mbaka had earlier prophesized about the Imo State governorship and his prophecy came to pass.

Full details at https://www.akelicious.net/bayelsa-pack-and-go-another-man-is-coming-mbaka-to-diri-douye/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:14am On Feb 16, 2020
shocked

I hate it when people usually sit on the fence, Mbaka should just find 1 political party and register.

Well, I ain't a Bayelsan neither do i live in Bayelsa. The truth is that Dickson, PDP failed the people of Bayelsa big time that's why they voted APC but, supreme court decided to over-pepper their Bolanle embarassed What do i know undecided

Let me face our Obiano coz that man, That MAN angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by IJOBA2: 5:17am On Feb 16, 2020
FAKE NEWS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by kerzhim(m): 5:18am On Feb 16, 2020
This is so obvious, Supreme Court does not have the jurisdiction to take away people's mandate without their consents. Bayelsans unanimously voted for APC.... I was so ashamed with the Supreme Court Judgement based on what the Nigeria constitution and INEC constitution says on how the mandate does not belong to individual but the party. The Apex Court should have ordered the party to produce a new candidate in place of the elected deputy or perhaps called for a new election.
In the case of Kogi State, when a Governor elect died before inauguration, APC as a party had to be ordered to produce another candidate. Why did they not give the mandate to PDP.
Nigeria constitution is just a mess.

12 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 16, 2020
Fake News!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by EcoBrick: 5:31am On Feb 16, 2020
Mbaka again?? If this report is true, then Diri should be very concerned about this pronouncement from this Mbaka of a man. He should go and ask Ihedioha.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by chatinent: 5:44am On Feb 16, 2020
Politician reverend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by backnbeta(f): 6:10am On Feb 16, 2020
Politico father undecided Won't be surprised though, APC can do and undo.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by ignis: 6:16am On Feb 16, 2020
Political religion.
Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by EagleNest(m): 6:29am On Feb 16, 2020
The supreme Court ruling in Bayelsa get as I be grin. I would have thought the party won and not necessarily the candidates but again their is electoral rules prior to qualifying as a candidat. So how come INEC allowed APC to carry on with the election if the deputy's credentials are not right?

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by DealZone: 6:29am On Feb 16, 2020
Dis one this prophet has given another prophecy, APC is definitely scheming something

7 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by Akpaamunsi: 6:41am On Feb 16, 2020
kerzhim:
[s]This is so obvious, Supreme Court does not have the jurisdiction to take away people's mandate without their consents. Bayelsans unanimously voted for APC.... I was so ashamed with the Supreme Court Judgement based on what the Nigeria constitution and INEC constitution says on how the mandate does not belong to individual but the party. The Apex Court should have ordered the party to produce a new candidate in place of the elected deputy or perhaps called for a new election.
In the case of Kogi State, when a Governor elect died before inauguration, APC as a party had to be ordered to produce another candidate. Why did they not give the mandate to PDP.
Nigeria constitution is just a mess. [/s]

I don't know why young Nigerians r so daft these days and don't read or research b4 spilling Thrash.
Pls take a back sit

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by Thukzee01(m): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2020
fence sitting prophet, talking with both sides of his mouth.
Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by daddytime(m): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2020
Mbaka the clown....

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by Fasindo: 6:45am On Feb 16, 2020
shocked

Fake news.

Mbaka only gives prophesy at adoration ground.
Saying he give the prophesy at a friend's birthday party is nothing but a hoax.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by crownwealth: 6:46am On Feb 16, 2020
Another insider secret released by the political Fr.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by kerzhim(m): 6:50am On Feb 16, 2020
EagleNest:
The supreme Court ruling in Bayelsa get as I be grin. I would have thought the party won and not necessarily the candidates but again their is electoral rules prior to qualifying as a candidat. So how come INEC allowed APC to carry on with the election if the deputy's credentials are not right?
I wonder o! Our laws are not just right.
Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by TUANKU(m): 7:04am On Feb 16, 2020
kerzhim:
This is so obvious, Supreme Court does not have the jurisdiction to take away people's mandate without their consents. Bayelsans unanimously voted for APC.... I was so ashamed with the Supreme Court Judgement based on what the Nigeria constitution and INEC constitution says on how the mandate does not belong to individual but the party. The Apex Court should have ordered the party to produce a new candidate in place of the elected deputy or perhaps called for a new election.
Go and read the electoral law. It's a joint ticket, supreme Court already decided on that when Atiku won the governorship in Adamawa.
The blame is on the apc, what was the job of the party's screening committee that it failed to spot the issue?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by real1000: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2020
EagleNest:
if it was party that win elections what happen to senators and others that deflect to other parties with party mandates.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2020
Fake prophet! Don't go and face your calling.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by AroleOduduwa2: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2020
This idiot called Mbaka should keep quiet, he's nothing but a mere apc spokesperson, we know their tactics.
Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by Tomide007: 7:21am On Feb 16, 2020
backnbeta:
Politico father undecided Won't be surprised though, APC can do and undo.
Nothing like do an undo here .. The deputy gov candidate also has a forgery case

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by Tomide007: 7:21am On Feb 16, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
This idiot called Mbaka should keep quiet, he's nothing but a mere apc spokesperson, we know their tactics.
Ure weird.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by Vado(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2020
kerzhim:

With your logic, we can ask well say the deputy governor acted criminally on behalf of the party by submitting fake documents. APC goofed simple.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by Kolo1987: 7:35am On Feb 16, 2020
So who is d person coming?
Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by tinsel: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
You have already called him idiot when you have not verified the authencity of the news.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by seborrhic: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

I don't know why young Nigerians r so daft these days and don't read or research b4 spilling Thrash.
Pls take a back sit
Don't be surprised that person is a full grown adult that has a so called degree from a school.
The type that allowed school pass through them,aka, functional illiterates.
@topic,let it just be confirmed that he did actually make the prediction so that he could be called out when it fails.
People forget that a few days after making that Uzodinma prediction,father Mbaka denied it;then as soon as d SC made d judgement he was all over cyberscape and d airwaves glorifying that his prediction came through.
This is the kind of 2 faced political pastor he is.
So let him categorically confirm he made this one first.
Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by Ojiofor: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2020
Ceaseless is this prophecy true grin
Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by Dansuqi: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2020
Kolo1987:
So who is d person coming?
Ebizimo of accord,alaibe or lyon via a review miraculously
Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2020
I dislike it when "Men of God" interfere in Politics

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye by Olugbanko: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2020
Father mbaka is totally right on this one! the law is clear to the effect that votes belong to political parties and not individuals. the most honourable thing justice odili and her fellow PDP judges should have done is to either declare David Lyon's runner up in the primaries winner or replace his deputy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigerians Can Look After Themselves When Infrastructure Is In Place / Breaking; Niger Delta Avengers Defeats Saudi Black Water Machineries Kills 91 / Senate Working On A Friday Unprecedented, Says Sen. Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.