Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded (60071 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / 2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by NiggasInParis: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
Smh Cross River and cultism....they are only behind Edo

Besides, women, women. embarassed a man takes you out, you outrightly dump home to follow another?
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by atimadesign(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
Any Man fighting for woman has a problem grin embarassed cry
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by elotajohn1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Good development!

The families must be compelled to celebrate the burial ceremony. Guys must eat and booze.

I remember that decade when people dey die well for Surulere and it's always a classical burial ceremony every weekend.

People no dey die for that area again.

Bros your brain memory card don full aswear!!! grin grin grin

I nearly messed up laughing here
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by bawajghai(m): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
Meanwhile their mates are holding election in the North for the same issue..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by Adewale1603(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
u11ae1013:
Another Troy war loading
so na woman actually caused Troy war
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by Is04970: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ajsimon:
Happy Sunday y'all
May this new week be in your favor , Amen.
Amen
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by Brightgem(f): 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ogaga, where are you? Come and see o. Story is meant to be sad but just ridiculous. Hope the girl is happy for the life that is on her head.

Lazy youths.
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by uunwanaobong3: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
emmabest2000:
Q : What is the dumbest part on man's body ?
A : P E N I S
Q : why ?
A : BECAUSE IT HAS A HEAD WITH NO BRAIN, IT HANGS OUT WITH TWO NUTS AND IT LIVES AROUND THE CORNER FROM AN ASS-HOLE

WHAT A PRICELESS QUOTE..... Very very savagery....... Dick is a bitch

1 Like

Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by Skillsnigeria: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Useless lazy nizooria youth
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by Truckpusher(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin Atleast he died trying to protect something...... *pussy*
cheesy

Seriously, they are bunch of clowns.
At their age they are suppose to be controlling pussies like a TV remote.
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by OgaBuhari: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
philip0906:
Calabar people? Very typical....Them no too get sense
BlackfireX:
Calabar people too like Toto....

Both men and women.

bluefilm:
Did you say Calabar?

Hmm... na dem na.

Young thugs.

I hail o!
that's not Calabar.
The said incidence happened in Northern Cross River which is about 6-8 hours drive from Calabar
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by philip0906(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
OgaBuhari:
that's not Calabar.
The said incidence happened in Northern Cross River which is about 6-8 hours drive from Calabar
I know but "Calabar" is the compound/group name used by peeps from outside the state, to identify anyone from Cross River.

1 Like

Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by tico1212(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
AdeniyiA:
Most wars are caused by women

Troy comes to mind
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by DejiPlug(m): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by adeniyi65(m): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
the girl could have safe a life if she conducted free and fair election like that bauchi girl did some days back. grin
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by OgaBuhari: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
philip0906:

I know but "Calabar" is the compound/group name used by peeps from outside the state, to identify anyone from Cross River.
Calabar is the name used to identify the Efik/Ibibio speaking people of Akwa Ibom State and Calabar parts of Cross River. They are referred to as Calabar people. The people of Northern Cross River are excluded cos they got an entirely different culture and strange language.
There are over 70 languages in Cross River state
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by Hoodgod(m): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bear007:
Wetin punna go cause even punna won't be able to handle it...
puna is the beginning and end of manhood... angry
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by new2naija: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by BlackfireX: 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
OgaBuhari:

that's not Calabar.

Will you keeep kwayeet.
Where do you know except DAURA ,where your 130 un reproductive cows are kept.
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
That's why I don't trust pussy. No penetration of pussyoccured yet they are killing themselves for what it caused
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by aspirebig: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
All because of a girl....Hmmm

Misplaced priority.

Most girls matter are not worth the effort. Just because of 5 to 10 minutes pleasure, you meet untimely death?

GOD forbids.

1 Like

Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by Blackking98(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
philip0906:

Tell this to your kinsmen who are slaughtering themselves because of pvssy...That insanity and madness is the forte and almost exclusive to your tribesmen. You would probably do same too, since it's in you

When I saw the news and the people behind it, I wasn't shocked and there are millions of Nigerians who won't be shocked (look through the comment section) because we know your folks are not wise.

I mean, where and how do barely legal teens not just fight over a girl, but kill themselves, burn houses that will require the police to be involved? It is definitely your kinsmen.

cheesy grin slow poke. They said obubra, you're shouting calabar, calabar is Efik and by extension Akwa Ibom as we are culturally one, difference is just like se igbos and Delta igbos, but less difference sef. From biase LGA to Central and nothern cross river share no cultural ties with us, obubra is in central Cross river, you've seen it there that is obubra. Yet you're calling Calabar! Are you even normal? Don't allow this hatred make u jump into the lagoon like your mate did recently o, I'm sure a Calabar person must have dealt with u mercilessly and you haven't yet recovered hence the hate, continue hating, we will keep dealing with u, unam ikod mkpo grin
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by iammolise(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
It's like when GOD was creating people he took height and replaced it with big head, and took brain and put "women Mumu button" in its place for calaba boys. grin
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by Alaborn12: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
One of the girl they were all dying for is here with me in my bedroom

Women don't worth dying for.... Let that one sink in your �
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by BreconHills(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Greatzeus:
Youth exuberance I guess. They will grow up to learn,they will look back at their lives and see how foolish some of their past actions were,just as some of us do now.

They wont be able to look back at their lives if they are dead.

Completely senseless to fight death duels for any reason.
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by Blackking98(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
OgaBuhari:
Calabar is the name used to identify the Efik/Ibibio speaking people of Akwa Ibom State and Calabar parts of Cross River. They are referred to as Calabar people. The people of Northern Cross River are excluded cos they got an entirely different culture and strange language.
There are over 70 languages in Cross River state
He won't agree to listen. His hatred is genetically embedded in his blood
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by madjune(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Young boy may not have ventured to fight to protect his pussy, but to salvage his bruised ego.

It hurts when a girl you walk hand in hand leaves you to follow another man.
You may not love her as much but something seema to leave with her as she makes that move.

And if you're a system man well nuanced in the ways of men; your blood would boil to make that parting worth remembering.

I can understand the situation.
Not that i support his action. Sad.
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by dozzybreezy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hip hip hip!

Calaber have won.

So.., upon all the big big yansh calaber girls get, their boys still dey fight woman fight.

Tony should have gone to another babe and let the wide pussy roll.
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by Alitair(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Calabar boys really need to be awakened. Fighting and killing someone over a girl... That is the lamest thing I've heard in a while.

Even girls are bigger than that rubbish
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by Asiri1991: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Who is this girl that caused this fracas? I can only live for a girl, not dying or fighting for her.
Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by gawu1: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
This people should embrace civilization and stop fighting over women like barbarians. Let them learn from we northerners the civilize way of choosing suitor when more than one person shows interest.
At least, simple option A4 election would have abated the unnecessary lost of lives.

1 Like

Re: Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded by vertueptime: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) / No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter / Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.