Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,125 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Gonoria Or Goloriha I Don't Really Know. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gonoria Or Goloriha I Don't Really Know. (269 Views)

Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet / Please I Don't Last Long During Sex / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gonoria Or Goloriha I Don't Really Know. by Phonescreens(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2020
Please how do you cure a female carrying golo
Apart from her talking capsules.
Is there any traditional way of cure it for women?

I finished having sex with her, after 3days some white substance like sperm started discharging from my penis so I treated myself.but am worried about her, I want to tell her but I don't know how she Will feel that's why I want to recommend her any some of medication.
Please help me thanks.
Re: Gonoria Or Goloriha I Don't Really Know. by Illuminatus(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2020
Please, yourself and your sexual partner should go to a hospital.

Sexually transmitted infections/diseases can be very tricky and complicated. Inadequate treatment may make things worse in the long run whilst providing a short respite.

Even if you use a medication procured from a chemist that stops one or more of the symptoms, the infection may enter a latent stage and continue to wreck havoc inside your body.

Yes, a hospital may seem expensive now, but when compared to the cost of complications such as infertility and death, the few thousands of Naira you’d spend it worth less than those.

Good luck.
Re: Gonoria Or Goloriha I Don't Really Know. by Phonescreens(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
Thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Burn Stomach Fat Everyday / Breaking News: Juventus Defender Tested Positive For Coronavirus / Newborn Baby In England Tests Positive For Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.