Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat (1189 Views)

Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) / Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth / This Is Definitely Why Your Facebook Page Not Loading Properly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by Horlufemi(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
I would love to make a video myself to debunk the Flat Earth Horse Manure Theory buy Prof Dave already did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC5RalYWZ5Y

The Flat Earth theory is a ruse. It will only be true if

1. An image of the flat Earth in it's full glory is presented with the moon and the sun in view (not CGI)

2. A picture of the edge of the world.

3. A presentation of a working Flat Earth model that explains everything we see everyday at the same time. ie. Sunrise, sunset, seasons (tropic of cancer, Capricorn), eclipses, etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by Horlufemi(m): 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
A popular Flat Earther with his counterargument

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J32rhGBDsok
Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by Horlufemi(m): 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Professor Dave Analysing and picking holes in Globebusters argument.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDy95_eNPzM

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by Mrrationalshop: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
It is rectangler
Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by khalhokage(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2020
Of course it's not flat, how would time zones work?
Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by budaatum: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
The flat is earth jor, and somebody has already provided all the evidence you need to know the flat is indeed earth and only your laziness stops you going to the edge of the flat to confirm that it is indeed very earth indeed.

This link is the evidence in a thread entitled

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe

Please educate!

I just cant keep this to myself anymore, the truth must be known

The Earth is a Globe
For most of the world, the Earth is a globe that is spinning on it’s axis. This train of thought is ingrained into us from the moment that we are born, and as we proceed into formal education, globes are present in all classes. This could be further from the truth. Due to our indoctrination as children as well as faked moon landings, we have been led to believe that as humans we can traverse the atmosphere.
For most of history, mankind has always known that the Earth is flat, and there have been many experiments to prove the same. The globe theory was first coined in the beginning of the 6th century by the philosopher Pythagoras. He was of the idea that the earth was not flat as was widely believed.

This did not take hold but was later implemented during the 15th century by Martin Behaim in 1492. Although the idea had already started floating around when Columbus first sailed to the Americas, it should be noted that he was not the first man to set sail to America.
This is another deception that will be covered in a subsequent page.

This also did not happen by coincidence. It was during the reign of Queen Isabella I of
Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon that this idea was peddled by the elites to begin one of the greatest deceptions that mankind has witnessed.

The reality is that the Earth is flat and has a firmament above it. It is a perfect system with a designer, who in his glorious power maintains the same.

The firmament is something that science and the elites have hidden from mankind for a long time, especially after Operation Fishbowl , where the limits of the firmament were being tested under the guise of high altitude nuclear testing.

This operation coincidentally is under the umbrella
Operation Dominic .

Dominic is a Latin word meaning ” of The Lord” ; thus fishbowl of the Lord . This would not be obvious to a layman especially at a time when information was not readily available, and a time when the economies of the world were booming as well as Rock and Roll music to keep the people in a state of sleep.

The elites know we are in a fishbowl structure- firmament and know that there is a Lord that created this fishbowl! They have only chosen to disbelieve in him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpzHfem47tY
Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by Horlufemi(m): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:
The flat is earth jor, and somebody has already provided all the evidence you need to know the flat is indeed earth and only your laziness stops you going to the edge of the flat to confirm that it is indeed very earth indeed.

This link is the evidence in a thread entitled

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe

Please educate!

I've seen all the evidence that the Earth is flat except for 2 final evidence which is

1. a real image of the flat Earth

2. a physical model of the flat Earth that explains all the phenomena at the same time.

Kindly provide it for confirmation before we move further with the discussion.

I like your video starting with scientists are lying. It's a psychological trick it's good but still leading to making ppl believe flat earth.

For your information, scientists aren't perfect, they get things wrong too but they don't lie.

Biological sciences is still very immature. I for a fact don't believe in evolution. That's a topic for another time. The experiment in biology is hard. I will just say not fully understood, biological scientists kinda lie

But physics is it. It concerns the earth in it's physical. Physics cannot lie. It's also easy to experiment you get instant results.

I'll fully watch your video to pin point the lapses and explain the phenomenon and why it happens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by budaatum: 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
Horlufemi:

I've seen all the evidence that the Earth is flat except for 2 final evidence which is

2. a physical model of the flat Earth that explains all the phenomena at the same time.

You no de look or do you just like believing lies?

Abeg, see image of that shows the flat is indeed earth and little moon people live on the moon which is made of Swiss cheese!

Know that asking me for physical image is like asking me to be God.

Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by budaatum: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Horlufemi:

I'll fully watch your video to pin point the lapses and explain the phenomenon and why it happens.

Please make sure you visit the thread it came from first before you waste your time. We are approaching page 30 and the ignorance has not yet been dented by one single response yet and I would not want you to repeat what very smart and intelligent people have already posted and which has been completely ignored.

Here's the link again in case you miss it.
https://www.nairaland.com/5458081/been-lied-earth-flat-not

The flat is indeed earth, and, period!
Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by Horlufemi(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

Please make sure you visit the thread it came from first before you waste your time. We are approaching page 30 and the ignorance has not yet been dented by one single response yet and I would not want you to repeat what very smart and intelligent people have already posted and which has been completely ignored.

Here's the link again in case you miss it.
https://www.nairaland.com/5458081/been-lied-earth-flat-not

The flat is indeed earth, and, period!

He doesn't have anything concrete to say. He doesn't watch videos I post and he's never done any experiment by himself. Everything is a conspiracy to him.

I need someone who knows what's he's saying and doesn't resort to they are lying.

That said

Ok show me a physical model of the flat earth that explains all the phenomena we see everyday the same time.

This flat Earth of a thing is headed by people who have 0 expertise, and have 100% confidence more than experts who can't boast of 80% confidence. People who believe vaccines are dangerous and cause autism. People who rig experiments. People who take experiments out of context. Example is someone might be doing an experiment to find gravitational constant, they will twist the words of the person to fit flat earth narrative.

Please the owner of that thread doesn't know anything. I'm sure he's trying to fit the earth the way it was described in the Bible. Which I understand but the globe is also 100% compliant. You can't use the vocab of someone 4000years ago and think it will be valid today. Part of It's meaning will eventually get lost.

I'll still come back to your video.

I'm currently listing points and list of experiments that buttress my point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by budaatum: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Horlufemi:

I need someone who knows what's he's saying and doesn't resort to they are lying.
They are lying, lol. The flat is indeed earth!
Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by kkins25(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Horlufemi:

I like your video starting with scientists are lying. It's a psychological trick it's good but still leading to making ppl believe flat earth.

For your information, scientists aren't perfect, they get things wrong too but they don't lie.

Biological sciences is still very immature. I for a fact don't believe in evolution. That's a topic for another time. The experiment in biology is hard. I will just say not fully understood, biological scientists kinda lie

But physics is it. It concerns the earth in it's physical. Physics cannot lie. It's also easy to experiment you get instant results.

who calls me immature? you should be whipped for this "joke", it's a joke so don't take me serious for wanting your ass whooped.

I have given you biological secrets of the earth you abide in.

I taught your ancestors to treat illness, I have shown you the unseen things(beings) of this world. i have exposed the demons and rid them of their camouflage- glory to me, you know the "spirits" responsible for all forms of illnesses.

Glory to me, you have the power to make hybrid vigour like the browler chicken you ingest during Christmas.

Dont make me laugh oh skeprical one! where were you when a fish learnt to swim, a lion to roar, a monkey to climb, a man to speak?

you do not believe in EVOLUTION? Dont make me laugh oh ignorant one. 1 year ago I couldn't make a pina colada and here you are saying I haven't evolved.
4 years ago I prayed to the sky, today I pray to my mind, and you say I haven't evolved.

Where were the DOGS when Adam tasted the fruits of a certain tree? and you say evolution is a myth?

where were you when wolf's learnt to bark? where were you when the cat learnt to roar - then to meow?

where were you when the donkey bore a mule?

oh skeptical one, Beware not to trample on my feet again less I show you terror worse than Coronavirus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by Horlufemi(m): 8:09am On Feb 20, 2020
kkins25:

who calls me immature? you should be whipped for this "joke", it's a joke so don't take me serious for wanting your ass whooped.

I have given you biological secrets of the earth you abide in.

I taught your ancestors to treat illness, I have shown you the unseen things(beings) of this world. i have exposed the demons and rid them of their camouflage- glory to me, you know the "spirits" responsible for all forms of illnesses.

Glory to me, you have the power to make hybrid vigour like the browler chicken you ingest during Christmas.

Dont make me laugh oh skeprical one! where were you when a fish learnt to swim, a lion to roar, a monkey to climb, a man to speak?

you do not believe in EVOLUTION? Dont make me laugh oh ignorant one. 1 year ago I couldn't make a pina colada and here you are saying I haven't evolved.
4 years ago I prayed to the sky, today I pray to my mind, and you say I haven't evolved.

Where were the DOGS when Adam tasted the fruits of a certain tree? and you say evolution is a myth?

where were you when wolf's learnt to bark? where were you when the cat learnt to roar - then to meow?

where were you when the donkey bore a mule?

oh skeptical one, Beware not to trample on my feet again less I show you terror worse than Coronavirus.

Biological sciences is still immature

Evolution is crap.

Species change over time (micro evolution) but they don't change into new species.

The greatest evolution book "Origin of Species" didn't explain origin of species but variation of species.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by kkins25(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2020
Horlufemi:

Biological sciences is still immature

Evolution is crap.

Species change over time (micro evolution) but they don't change into new species.

The greatest evolution book "Origin of Species" didn't explain origin of species but variation of species.
unlike physics, our specimen didn't care to preserve themselves so we could know once and for all how the paramecium grew into plants or how the amoeba morphed into a giant tyrannosaurus.

every science has its head ache, but biology is paraplegic. because of many measurable parameters which once existed have faded off the planet. biology can only go as far as mother nature permits.

the "origin of species" very much explained the origin of species. so you are wrong when we underline the context of Charles Darwin.

you are right yet, in your own context. maybe a more befitting name would be the "micro evolution of species "

to say Biological science is juvenile is a crime whose punishment shouldn't be lesser than HANGING.

Biology is a very broad science, much broader than physics. there are branches of biology that are very much matured like population genetics, soil ecology nd lots more. evolution, molecular biology, quantum biology are one of very few fields that causes biology's head to ache.

by the way, physics is a toddler in fields like quantum mechanics,astro physics, optics, nuclear physics,etc.

When you compare Biological matter and physic's matter
although comprising the same molecule, is totally a different 'matter'.

"evolution is crap" hahahahah dont make me laugh. Dont think because you haven't observed evolution that it is crap my friend. evolution from unicellular to multicellularity was demonstrated some years ago in some form of algae. the differentiation of species has been proven at the microscopic level countless times it's a cliche. ever wonder why mosquitoes coil of yesterday is less effective than bagon or mosquitoes coil of today? EVOLUTION !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by budaatum: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2020
kkins25:

"evolution is crap" hahahahah dont make me laugh.
You saying Horlufemi does not agree the earth is flat but evolution is crap?

Now that would be a combination I have not come across before!

Does he not think change may happen over time?

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by kkins25(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2020
budaatum:

and behold, a new specie is born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by budaatum: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
kkins25:
and behold, a new specie is born.
One must wonder if it's possible to de-evolve.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by Horlufemi(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
kkins25:

unlike physics, our specimen didn't care to preserve themselves so we could know once and for all how the paramecium grew into plants or how the amoeba morphed into a giant tyrannosaurus.

every science has its head ache, but biology is paraplegic. because of many measurable parameters which once existed have faded off the planet. biology can only go as far as mother nature permits.

the "origin of species" very much explained the origin of species. so you are wrong when we underline the context of Charles Darwin.

you are right yet, in your own context. maybe a more befitting name would be the "micro evolution of species "

to say Biological science is juvenile is a crime whose punishment shouldn't be lesser than HANGING.

Biology is a very broad science, much broader than physics. there are branches of biology that are very much matured like population genetics, soil ecology nd lots more. evolution, molecular biology, quantum biology are one of very few fields that causes biology's head to ache.

by the way, physics is a toddler in fields like quantum mechanics,astro physics, optics, nuclear physics,etc.

When you compare Biological matter and physic's matter
although comprising the same molecule, is totally a different 'matter'.

"evolution is crap" hahahahah dont make me laugh. Dont think because you haven't observed evolution that it is crap my friend. evolution from unicellular to multicellularity was demonstrated some years ago in some form of algae. the differentiation of species has been proven at the microscopic level countless times it's a cliche. ever wonder why mosquitoes coil of yesterday is less effective than bagon or mosquitoes coil of today? EVOLUTION !!

This thread is for Bursting Flat Earth. Open another thread for further discussion.

Regards

PS: Evolution is magical. For me it takes more faith to believe in Evolution than to believe in God. Evolution is crap and an insult to science.
Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by Horlufemi(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
budaatum:

You no de look or do you just like believing lies?

Abeg, see image of that shows the flat is indeed earth and little moon people live on the moon which is made of Swiss cheese!

Know that asking me for physical image is like asking me to be God.

The Earth is not flat.

Provide evidence it is flat.
Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by Horlufemi(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2020
budaatum:

Micro Evolution is fact. Macro evolution is not real.

I strongly believe that living things were made and can change over time (micro evolution), they cannot change into another species.

A dog will always be a dog no matter the variation.

For the Flat Earth. From Basic observations the Earth looks flat but from further observations via experiments the Earth is a globe. Basic reason the Earth looks flat is because of the of the difference in our size and that of the Earth. There is no way the Earth won't look flat to a simple person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by lovediehatelive(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
na real wa shocked
Re: The Earth Is Definitely Not Flat by budaatum: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Horlufemi:

The Earth is not flat.

Provide evidence it is flat.

See photo evidence!
https://www.nairaland.com/5690544/earth-definitely-not-flat#86752915

(1) (Reply)

Promo:brand New Apple Iphone 4gs 64gb $250 / How To Increase The Lenght Of Your Joystick / 5 Spy Gadgets Used By Real Life James Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.