Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) (52838 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by lastchild: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Wise family of a vagabond child!
I know you are just seeking for attention but be wise about it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Chai
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by AfonjaBoston: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Thinktank32:
Na wa ooh. I just hope his parents can finally rest

They cannot and will NOT.

Their son failed to show up and pay last respect

Huge disrespect in ala ndi igbo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by AfonjaBoston: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
I hope Nnamdi Kunu sent money and contributed to the funeral
He looks jobless,sick and hungry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by anonimi: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
ednut1:
Cownu refused to attend. Shows how much he loves his freedom. One day one day the whole story will come out. I suspect kanu made a deal with bubu. As FG has made no attempts to extradite him.

Of course barawo bubu did.
Otherwise how was he released from prison and allowed to escape from our country?
That must be why he gave us the diversion of Jubril from Sudan so we don't focus on barawo bubu's exemplary failure all round in corruption, economy and insecurity.
You na sabi man original.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by AfonjaBoston: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
Owaincouncil:

He tried to be there, but he was a little bit indisposed. I wish him quick recovery.

Lol this one has been brainwashed

Nnamdi Kanu has used your destiny to wipe his bumbum

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by D1zion: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
IamPatriotic:
grin grin grin I thought they'll use Biafra's colour as their ashobi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by Successlane: 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
IamPatriotic:

S - A - V - A - G -E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by AfonjaBoston: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kpokrikpo:

There is an Igbo adage that says: afu nwa , echeta nna
So he still lives on unlike your yelobar ancestors that having been eating sand and crying in their graves for hundreds of years now cos their children have been defeated and are now subjects to the northern caliphate with an Emir imposed on them, cowards
angry sad

Lol what a pity. Your breath stinks of Nnamdi Kanu' s ass lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by mu2sa2: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Jibsy203:

Afonja primitive imbecilic animal, shut up Nnamdi Kanu was buried in Biafrian land not de zoo mumu
That's how "biafran passport" was sold to first-class mumus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by Kpokrikpo: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

Lol what a pity. Your breath stinks of Nnamdi Kanu' s ass lol
While yours stinks of the Emir's gworo chewing mouth
Ezi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
ednut1:
Cownu refused to attend. Shows how much he loves his freedom. One day one day the whole story will come out. I suspect kanu made a deal with bubu. As FG has made no attempts to extradite him.
the people that waited for maidugiri road to be opened were slaughtered by your brothers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by allthingsgood: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
But i thot they were jews. wetin dem de find for church

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by Dbiz1111(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
IamPatriotic:

Lol. grin grin grin don try this outside your home.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
They look good. Nnamdi Kanu messed up by being a poornstar grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by AfonjaBoston: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
mu2sa2:
That's how "biafran passport" was sold to first-class mumus.

Nnamdi really cash out bad wit that passport 419
I.cannot blv gullible ipob touts on nairaland fell for it.

Maybe they can travel to Israel and Amelika with it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by Pepper31(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
E be like u be lost child as I dey c u

U n ur evil government will not succeed

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by MasterKernel: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
AfonjaBoston:
Bastard and coward son.

He cannot even come to biafraland to bid his parents final farewell.

Afo anu oyen iberibe

It's unfortunate that as much as you love Nigeria, you wouldn't think out solutions to all her multiple challenges, but rather hauling insults on man who's more popular than every member of your family.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by thundafire: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
I thought dey will be with biafra clothing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
AfonjaBoston:
Bastard and coward son.

He cannot even come to biafraland to bid his parents final farewell.

Afo anu oyen iberibe
AfonjaBoston but I say AfonjaBastard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.