Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,573 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157963 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Opimanzi: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2011
Opimanzi sings and he is working on a jingle for CCNL watchout
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
@opimanzi,what a good write up !! God bless you my brother.
Patentee should post their questions they want (
Baba) to answer diretly, cause its going to be treated soon. Do that on forum or send your question to my phone number 07036692021
patentee carnival is coming up in UYO, on december 28 this year.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2011
@spc, i saw your message from "Coal state" and am promise you that
King dr. Clement j.a. Uwemedimo will answer that question for you.
Pls more question cause no time to check time. Peace.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 13, 2011
We Won

From day one. Victory has been our name. What you may consider a defeat could technically be victory.

Crude research with bias mind and destructive intent is the way and manner of a mediocre.

I appreciate comandclem administrators for giving us Mr Yusuf. This proves beyond doubt that we are in safe and honest hands.

The self proclaimed liberators have been very very disappointing. To liberate the oppressed, the oppresor must be dealt with. If the likes of Mr Yusuf are the oppresors, kindly confront them in a civilized and orderly manner. This is the only way to prove to the world that you are not satanic paid agents putting cog in the wheel of innocent peoples progress.

I agree with Mr Omokemisi. The worthy hero here is Mr Yusuf. Alas no one accepted his challenge.
When you refuse to request answers from the palace but decided to force answers from patentees. That"s absurd.

Fellow patentees, the struggle continues. Whatever means, money, time or other resources at our disposal, we must lay them down for victory. We invested in our right minds. No one will polute us now.

If you want to be a hero. If you want to advocate. Go for a worthy cause. Curruption in Nigerian Government, religious crisis fueled by the north etc this are honorable causes. There is no honour in Going against CCNL. If EFCC and co finds no sin in CCNL. What are you? What fact do you have? What is your motivation? The love for patentees or Mobil's american dollars?

One Voice One Movement
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2011
THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN IN THE PALACE

KING CJA UWEMEDIMOH

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2011
AN ANNOUCEMENT

FROM THE PALACE OF THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN – KING CJA UWEMEDIMOH

This is to inform the general public most especially the esteemed CCNL Patentees across the globe that the KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN has ordered as follows.

(1) With the effect from 22nd of December, 2011 the offices of Comandclem Nigeria limited across the globe should be closed denoting the end of the year administrative activities for the year 2011.

(2) With the effect from 9th of January, 2012 the offices of Comandclem Nigeria Limited across the globe should be opened denoting the commencement of the New Year administrative activities for the year 2012.

(3) That on 28th of December, 2011 the Comandclem Patentees` Carnival will take place at number 23, Aka Idak Eyop, Uyo, Akwa –Ibom State, Nigeria.

Signed: Yusuf Nurudeen
Date: 13th of December,2011
Position: CCNL Marketing Manager and Forum Administrator
For the Management Of Comandclem Nigeria Limited

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2011
the king

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^^ What are all these?
Alot of Patentees are weak, others are discouraged. . . I see many of them in my hood and related facebook pages, social networks and forums exhibiting acts that shows they are discouraged and losed hope. . . Are these all you can give all the way from the King's Palace to encourage these weak and discouraged Patentees? Hey Bro, you can do more than this. . . Pls, Bring it on!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Pukkah: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2011
This has all the trappings of a fraud. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Opimanzi: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2011
Total liberation for all Nigerians from imported abject poverty and joblessness into CCNL wealth. Prosperity for ever
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Pukkah: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2011
Opimanzi:

Total liberation for all Nigerians from imported abject poverty and joblessness into CCNL wealth. Prosperity for ever

When is the liberation?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Opimanzi: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2011
For those of you Mobil supporters that you don't really know what CCNL means because am sure your master sending you out on this embroil mission that can only mar you and sounding brusquely and in a brouhaha manner can not tell you all the necessary ingredients of CCNL so that you can accept their stupid offer u accepted. You have to listen to me because am a buff in this subject and am here to elucidate on this subject. Commandclem Nigeria Limited is a modern Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation founded by a Nigerian inventor, King Rev. Dr. Clement John Adiamiko Uwemedimo; An American Trained Doctor of Soil Science (an Agronomist). King Rev. Dr. C.J.A. Uwemedimo, being an expert on the use of herbicides, industrial Chemicals and chemical fumigation, who in 1980 invented the Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for Q.I.T. To be continue
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Opimanzi: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2011
@pukka it seems you asked that when is the liberation. Hear this, we that are truly patentee have been liberated already that my message is just for people like you. You can still be liberated, come before its too late
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2011
@Opimanzi, Good talk by brother. Big up your chest for that enlightenment.

The Interview is coming up by tomorrow 14/12/2011 at kings palace by 10am prompt. You can still post your questions on forum or send it to my phone number 07036692021 accurate reply will surely comes from Dr. Clement himself.{ THE INVENTOR OF ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT. Peace.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2011
Comandclem is organised crime. Comandclem is full of organised criminals. Shameless criminals. Dubious criminals. Peole to whom integrity means nothing. A damaging Appeal court ruling was posted here. None of them bothered to give even a lame response. Rather they are seeking for ways to derail the issue. What do they take us for? Senseless people like themselves? I pity them. If they have shame they should never show their criminal presence in this forum.

@Omokemesi

I intended to say you claimed ccnl won mobil. And indeed you and your criminal tribesmen in comandclem have never ceased making the three claims I listed. But why did you choose to react to that and not the damaging Appeal court ruling revealed here by Lager. I thought you say that I write nonsense and falsehood. Why didnt you ignore me that write falsehood and respond to the post of Lagerwhenindoubt? At least you dont have anything against his posts. But he has posted something that is damaging for all you stand for in comandclem yet you didnt find it fit to respond. Instead you are referring my question raised based on his revelation to Yusuf Akure. Who is Yusuf to tell me who to direct my question to? Who are you to refer me to Yusuf to address my questions. I do not believe in your Uwemedimo and therefore have no business seeking explanation from his palace. By the way which palace? Palace of fraud and deceit? He is your god and your life depend on him. Uwemedimo did not post anything in the forum therefore I have no question for him. You criminals that have been posting fraudulent things are the ones that I have questions for. Simple and square. Never you and any of your fellow criminals mention Uwemedimo to me. You who have been making claims on behalf of ccnl must defend your claims. Criminal Omokemesi , Banjo, Yusuf Akure, Newken, Godsayes and Madman Airmak and other thieves, did ccnl lose the the court of appeal case or not?  If they did why have you been deceiving patentees that mobil will pay? Why have you been deceiving patentees that supreme court was about to rule to compel mobil to pay when in fact there is no case pending before the supreme court between ccnl and mobil? Why do you criminals take interest in maligning the image of mobil when indeed mobil did not disobey any court order? Why have you criminals been lying about mobil? Can you go now and tell your master Uwemedimo that sent you that you have failed to sway nigerians to believe in your fraudulent and evil plot against mobil. Go tell him that

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2011
Setting Camera,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2011
MR BANJO24

WELCOME TO THE PALACE OF THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN.

On behalf of the Management Team Of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, i welcome another representative of CCNL PATENTEES to the Palace of the KING.

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2011
At the moment, Mr. BANJO har started the interview with the KING.

We shall update you all as the event unfold

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2011
HOW I WISH PATENTEES ARE IN THE PALACE OF KING CJA UWEMEDIMOH TO SEE AND HEAR THE RESPONDS OF THE KING TO QUESTIONS.

It is very interracting.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2011
Glory be to Almight God. The Kind has spoken.
Long live, Kind prof C.J.A UWEMEDIMO

LONG LIVE THE FATHER THE FATHER OF MOBIL
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2011
The interview has just ended. The FATHER OF MOBIL - KING CJA UWEMEDIMOH expressed hope for ESTEEMED PATENTEES OF COMANDCLEM.

Mr. BANJO has done a good job for Patentees. May GOD enrich your intellect.

Detailed reports on the way.

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2011
Since it was recorded and indeed it is good to hear from the man himself - can you kindly post a video of the interview. It is for Patentees and the curious public is it not? grin
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2011
When Mr Banjo asked THE KING on the allegation being spreaded by Mobil oil that THE KING is an oracle/angel.

The respond of THE KING was very funny.

Detailed report on the way.

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2011
If an E.F.C.C top official at ABUJA can register as a patentee and keep Baba's picture{NAME WILL BE HEAR IN THE VIDEO}
Who are you to say my great company is a scam ?
The funnest thing was that he kept the picture and show baba himself.
So, who are you once again ? Did you want to tell me you recognize a scam company more than E.F.C.C ? Then you must be sleep talking,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2011
Baba's interview wit BEN T.V in England will follow. Peace.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2011
Comandclem is a criminal den. Its organised crime plotted by the Uwemedimo himself and executed by omokemesi and his fellow criminal tribesmen. Why should I listen to the man who plots the crime and direct it from his palace? Listening to him is same as listening to a policeman who has just extorted money from me. What will he tell me other than deceit? I Saibuhari am not interested. The same man who who unleashed a gang of criminals on nigerians to deceive, extort and defraud them will never have anything positive to say. The man in question did not invent anything. He capitalised on loophole in his supply contract with mobil and got a willing Obasanjo to dash him patent of same paint he used to buy from the open market and supply to mobil. What good can come from such cunning old man? A beg make I go wak my bitter leave soup joo. Inventor ko, paint seller ni. These criminals have continued to refuse to comment on the Court of Appeal judgment released here. Sebi dem dey claim all these while that they won at the court of appeal. Why are are they not making the claims again. FRAUDULENT GANGSTERS THAT WONT GIVE UP ON CRIME THAT HAS HELD THEM HOSTAGE.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 6:35am On Dec 15, 2011
saibuhari:

I, Saibuhari am not interested.

1. And who cares if you are interested or not? Who is begging you to be interested?
2. @ "I, Saibuhari" *Shocked* Who the bleep are you? Or Who the bleep do you think you are? You can only deceive yourself, I know who you are, in and out.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by muzikbiz: 4:41am On Dec 16, 2011
They told us it was soon going 2 be over & dat we ware going to smile 2 d bank about dis time last year. We agreed, dremt & hoped but all wz dashed. Same thing has just happend to us again this yr. It has come to an end after all d promises & hope dat waz given to us. Who knows how long dat dis thing is still going to take? I don't knw what 2 beliv anymore.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by okonmary: 4:49am On Dec 16, 2011
@ Anti-Corrosive Vanguards,

Good morning Sir. My name is Mary Okon From Imo state. My late Daddy registered me as a Patentee when i was in 300 level in a university in 1998. I am now married, the royalty is yet to be paid.
  The recent comments of saibuhari that Comandclem Nigeria Limited is a scam/fraud requires explanation from you now that you are a Marketing Manager in CCNL. USEFULMAN- help us to clarify this allegation. I will be happy if you can respond to my questions now that i do not use foul expressions as you has directed us.
  I appreciate omokemisi for opening this forum. bye

-Mrs. Mary Okon (Imo State)
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2011
The interview,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2011
Yes the interview
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by anas5: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2011
Okemesi of ibadan
I say well done for your courage on ccnl dont mind all those mad dog, victory is victory everywhere, either small or big like our own

in ccnl patentees i join Dr, himself wish all of us hapi xmass and ne year i adv, twentyeleven is our year of victory In Shall Allahu

pls keep up your good work

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.