Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,855 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (156790 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2011
When did you include Comandclem issue in your daily prayers? Did you remember to do so in your church today?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2011
THE BATTLE AGAINST APARTHEID                     Comandclem Patentees fate has been likened to that of the black struggle during the apartheid era in South Africa.                                             But "the fight will soon be over and they (patentees) will all have cause to rejoice", the President/CEO of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, declared.                                                                  Addressing news men in Lagos recently, Prof Uwemedimoh revealed that his Company had embarked on inventory "to reposition, refocus, re-engineer and re-direct the company on how well to take care of all our patentees".                                              The Inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint pointed out that Comandclem would ensure that all its patentees, co-owners and shareholders were adequately rewarded with "very robust returns on their investment".                                              For more details, check the current issue of "The Liberation" newspaper, still on sale.                                                                        OMOKEMESI: What is Apartheid?                                                            The crime of apartheid is defined as "inhuman acts committed for the purpose of establishing and maintaining domination by one racial group of persons over any other racial group of persons and systematically oppressing them".                                                The United Nations General Assembly opened for signature and ratification the International Convention on the Suppression and Punishment of the Crime of Apartheid on November 30, 1973.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2011
Mr. Omokemesi, good day Sir. What exactly is happening in the state offices of Comanclem? I have seen two disclaimers on the Liberation newspaper, one involving Pastor M O Akpan. Given our human frailties I was shocked. Does this have to do with anything about the inventory "to reposition, refocus, re-engineer and re-direct the company on how well to take care of all our patentees" as mentioned by the King?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2011
Mr. Omokemesi, good day Sir. What exactly is happening in the state offices of Comandclem? I have seen two disclaimers on the Liberation newspaper, one involving Pastor M O Akpan. Given our human frailties I was shocked. Does this have to do with anything about the inventory "to reposition, refocus, re-engineer and re-direct the company on how well to take care of all our patentees" as mentioned by the King?
[quote][/quote]
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2011
i just laugh when i come here. anyway some dreams do come tru. keep praying folks.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:10am On Jan 21, 2011
Skydeexie, sorry for my inability to reply to your post before now.                                First I wish to inform all Patentees that a source closed to Comandclem informed me that Mr. Monday Akpan is not a relation of the Group Administrator of Comandclem Communications Limited, Deacon Akpan Jimmy Akpan.                                               In "The Liberation" newspaper of last week, the Comandclem Founder, King Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, was quoted  to have said:                                           "I am not unaware of the activities of some unscrupulous elements that had penetrated the ranks of my staffs and patentees with a view to planting disaffection amongst them."                                                                    The report revealed that Prof Uwemedimoh also lamented "the odd developments in some state offices", but pointed out that adequate steps had been taken to forestall future occurrences.                                                            One of the steps being taken, according to the report, was the centralization of all state offices of Comandclem Nigeria Limited.                                                                  From the above report, I think Patentees have nothing to worry about since those in authority are up to the task.                                                                ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2011
Thanks for the clarification. Still hoping and praying for the best.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2011
Early in December a top shot at ccnl told me about this devlopment and by then they were yet to do this and With this devlopment in ccnl i think our hopes will soon be met. Omokemesi thanks 4ur info
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Johnny227(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2011
Please does any patentee knows what is going down with either Mobil or CCNL? I seem to be out of date with current events. grin
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ddcmachine: 9:24am On Jan 29, 2011
I'm waiting 4 same
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by jamace(m): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2011
This comandclem is getting cold. Whatz up? grin grin
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2011
My strong believe in the delay for mobil to pay up is the up coming general elections in April which cash is not expected to flow easily during the campaigns. So a little patient my bros
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2011
BREAKING NEWS! $236billion Unpaid Royalties: COMANDCLEM DRAGS MOBIL TO COURT SEEKS ENFORCEMENT OF PAYMENT Hearing expected to begin at a Federal High Court in Lagos on Wednesday, 16th February, 2011. More report later
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2011
ENFORCEMENT OF LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE: HEARING BEGINS TODAY                                                         A  large number of Comandclem Patentees are expected to throng the Federal High Court , Ikoyi, Lagos, this morning.                                                                Reason:  They are to witness the hearing of the case which Comandclem Nigeria Limited instituted against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, expected to begin this morning.                                             According to a reliable source,  Comandclem dragged the oil Company to the Court, seeking the enforcement of a "Letter of Acceptance"  dated 20th July 2010, alleged to have been written by an official of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited in which he allegedly  said: ". . .we have agreed to pay the money in (4) four equal installments."                                              Comandclem is claiming over $236billion from Mobil as royalties for the use of the Anti Corrosive Special Paint invented by the Founder of Comandclem, King Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, a scientist and inventor, in 1980.                                                                   He secured Patent Right for this invention from Nigeria's Federal Government on 5th August, 1999.                                      Prof Uwemedimoh later dragged Mobil to court over the ownership of the Anti Corrosive Special Paint invention and unpaid royalties. The inventor finally won the case at the Federal Appeal Court on December 8, 2009, after a decade of legal battle held in Nigeria and the United States of America. The Federal Appeal Court, Calabar, on December 8, 2009, finally declared Prof Uwemedimoh/Comandclem Nigeria Limited, the rightful owners of the invention. In a landmark judgement delivered by Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs on the 8th of December 2009, he declared: "I wish to say straightaway that having applied for the patent and the Patent Certificate No. 13522 was issued (Exh. 2), Comand Clem Nigeria Limited became the registered Patentee in the invention called Anti Corrosive Special Paint for QIT (Transteel Blue, White Enamel Q. A. D,) with effect from 5/8/99. ". . .Any infringement by the respondents or any other person will be actionable at the instance of the appellants, starting from 5/8/99." ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Cupidkc(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2011
Pz wht ws d outcome of d meetin dt ws held in Aba lst weekend. I got d txt,bt I am in sch,cudnt visit. Whts d gist?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2011
The struggle continues. I pray and wish all those in the frontline of the struggle God's favour and goodluck! Is Mobil claiming ignorance of the acceptance letter for payment of accrued royalties or what? And what is the Fed.govt. of Nigeria's reaction to this blatant infringment and refusal to pay by Mobil?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2011
Let mobil continue postponing and doing what God knows to the inevitable. But i think this is the best option so far because the court will decide it final.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2011
Let mobil continue postponing and doing what God knows to the inevitable. But i think this is the best option so far because the court will decide it final.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2011
Any update/news on the hearing of Comandclem/Mobil ENFORCEMENT OF LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE at the Federal High Court Ikoyi, Lagos on 16/02/2011?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2011
If Thomas Edison never invented the lightbulb and Dr Martin Luther King never peacefully fought, what would this world be like?

When Noah was building The Arc, people mocked. When Columbus said the earth was round he was laughed at. When your ship gets moving, it's often the "nay sayers" and skeptics that wish they had gotten on board. You have to Build your vision and live your dream, then mocking and jeering will cease. nobody is been force to join d train of comandclem. ALTHOUGH WITHOUT THE CRITICS THINGS WONT HAPPENS .about the liberation news pepper there's a shortage of founds but d r working on that.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2011
i'm so glad 2 have finally found a place 2 share my views on d comandclem-mobil saga which for some time now as been a very big problem dat never leaves my head.as a patentee i wake up every morning hopn to find a better day but findn my hopes reversd.ccnl is a company with integrity no doubt about that coupld with d fact dat it is headed by one of d most patriotic nigerians in history king clement john uwemedimo."let anybody say anythn they want COMANDCLEM NIGERIA IS NEITHER A SCAM NOR A 419 OUTFIT".the questn to be askd is whether this body infringing on ccnl's rights and definitely the rights of all nigerians is comprisd of well meaning people,which in my own opinion is definitely "N0".it as come 2 my keen observations that most foreign companies coming 2 invest in countries like ours especially those like d body in question are very mischievous and very manipulative.they are out 2 get all they want at all cost.i c no sincerity in there communicatns with ccnl and i somewhat don't believe they are eager 2 do what they have said,but i sincerely hope they prove me wrong cos that will be d better for we nigerians.if all goes well and ccnl/patentees gets what we've been fightn 4 it will not only put smiles on the faces of the ccnl/patentees but d entire nation at large.that's why we don't have 2 keep fightn on whether ccnl is real or not (b'cos dats an establishd fact)we shld rather face d originator of the menace disuniting us.untill the ignorants know the xtent of what is at stake here they will only keep ranting which can not be stopped.one other notable question is also that where is d government in all of these.i wonder when they will start living up 2 xpectatns.my greatest prayer on this issue is that ccnl wuldn't fall for any of their pranks as it's likely these people will engage cunning&dubious means to rip them of their rightful claim and lure them of their rightful part.it is d duty of ccnl to do evrythn possible to uphold what it stands for(a venture 2 brng succour 2 every nigerian)and our duty as nigerians and especially as patentees is 2 give them our unflinching support and i believe if we are united on this front we'll be an unstoppable force in realising our goal.personally d money i paid 4 registratn as a petentee does not bother me cos i believe it's worth it and hope that one day soon it comes to work 4 me.i believe in d ideas of ccnl and pledge my unflinching support till and after the struggle.God help COMANDCLEM,PATENTEES,NIGERIANS AND GOD HELP EXXONMOBIL.AMEEN.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 5:59am On Feb 20, 2011
@Azyz, I am very glad to welcome you to this Assembly. Your maiden post is very impressive and encouraging. The purpose of this Thread is to enable Comandclem Patentees rub minds and pass useful information among ourselves. The Management of Comandclem Nigeria Limited can also use this Thread to pass information to COMANDCLEM PATENTEES too. That is why I am wondering why Patentees from different parts of the country, especially those in Lagos, have not been contributing to this Thread. Any Patentee has the right to post CORRECT, USEFUL, HELPFUL and/or ENCOURAGING information to this Thread. It is dis-heartening that up till now, none of the Patentees who witnessed the hearing of the case instituted against Mobil by Comandclem at the Federal High Court in Lagos has posted story about the event to this Assembly. We should not continue to be viewers or readers of information alone, we should also be "passers". @Ademola, long time! ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2011
Mr. Omokemesi, good day Sir, I concurred with you fully on the silence of other patentees. I am baffled by their silence,
especially the inability of those opportuned to attend the hearing of the 16th Feb.2011 at the Fed. High Court Ikoyi.
This thread was created ostensibly for such exchanges. Meanwhile I welcome ademola de and Azyz to the assembly.

The battle is a very tough one, victory is sure but not on a platter of gold, that is why we must keep the flag of encouragement
and prayers flying till we have the last laugh to the glory of Almighty God. I even suspect the involvement and connivance of highly
placed Nigerians to scuttle and deny Comandclem the payment of her well deserved royalties from Mobil.

The Liberation Newspaper online site should have been one sure source of getting the latest information on the case, but it is not
updated on a regular basis and neither are the official websites of the company. Can anyone get back to them about this lack of update?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2011
@omokemesi. good day sir, d hearing is adjoin to march 12 or so.i will make sure i send some1 there this time around. but from a reliable source d whole mater now may be settle out of court soon. BABA IYABO IS INTERESTED NOW. Sir i will talk to u on phone as regards d liberation news.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2011
@omokomesi thanks 4 the commemt @skydeexie thanks 4 the welcome.on the court case i also heard it was adjourned but i i'm not sure when,as for the lack of update from the liberation paper i was told by one of their officials that comandclem is only a publisher 4 them also if obj is really stepping in then i think things might really take a new&better turn.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2011
TO ALL COMANDCLEM PATENTEES As we are nearing the promised land, may the Almighty Father continue to protect us and our Comandclem boss, officials and all those relentlessly assisting us to realise our dreams. I wonder what our detractors and humiliators will do when, by the Grace of God, we start receiving our allowances from Comandclem this year. Will they attempt suicide, bury their heads in shame or apologise and join us in praising our Almighty God? ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2011
Well done mr. Omokemesi, thanks 4ur infos, i'm just out of date on ccnl tho getting infos from u guys. Thump up for u.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2011
@ omokemesi fair play to U sir. cant wait to see U in camera. I tried to call U but I couldn't get through. & to all patentee Mobil will pay by early march. & the liberation news will be out on Wednesday,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2011
@Demola, thanks for your posts. I've similarly tried in vain to get you. The voice msg I heard up till this morning was that the number was not "in service".                                                               It appears The Ark's door may close at the middle of next month.                                           But let us continue to pray as we                  WATCH OUT!                                                       ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2011
@ ademola and omokemesi, God bless u guys for these infos we are getting from u. God is with us.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Johnny227(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2011
I greet every legitimate and bonafide member of this assembly; may the good lord who knows all things make our dreams come through in Jesus' name, The personal assistant to the king told me on phone that the court asked us to come back on the 14th of March. It was also rumored that Mobil might also begin to do what has been adjudged the best and moral thing to do when that time comes. I salute the efforts and the courage of our comrades on this forum. @ Omokemesi, do keep up the good job you are doing. You deserve to be the P.R.O of CCNL. God bless you all.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2011
may God bless the person that put up this thread and the geniune posters.stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.