Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213182 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2011
Good afternoon my fellow Comandclem Registered Patentees. I am glad to welcome you to this Thread created purposely for Comandclem Registered Patentees to discuss and deliberate on issues affecting Patentees and the Comandclem PROGRAMMES . I urge all members to please comply strictiy with the rules of Nairaland owners. We will not tolerate any swear words here. YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE MUCH NEEDED AS USUAL. May God continue to spare the life of the African Pride and the great Inventor, Prof King Clement Uwemedimo, the inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint. May God spare our lives to enjoy the dividends of our investments. In God We Trust. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2011
Kudos, this is better. Please we need updates here. Cheers
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2011
What's going on with us?, there's no more unity
misunderstanding shouldn't be allowed, pls.
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2011
This is good for register patentees to air there view, please what is the current update concerning the case in supreme court, any news, thanks. shocked
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by fyneguy: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2011
good. I'm going with this
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2011
WHY THE COMANDCLEM REGISTERED PATENTEES ASSEMBLY WAS CREATED: My dear co-patentees, This Thread was not created to cause confusion or division whatsoever. If you go through Page 101 of our Comandclem Patentees Assembly, which Patentees have been using since December 15, 2010, you will see the Post of one of the Moderators of our Assembly, "r231", which I quoted below: "r231 (m) Re: Comandclem
Patentees Assembly
« #3213 on: November
28, 2011, 11:09 AM »
pls create a new thread so
that i can lock this as its 100pages alrdy
thanx" When I read this sad instruction from one of the official Moderators, I was not happy because I didn't want our well-known and useful means of interaction and passing information, to be locked. I replied the Moderator, pleading that the Thread should not be locked. MY REPLY ON PAGE 101 of Comandclem Patentees Assembly is quoted below: "Omokemesi
(m)
Nigeria.
Re: Comandclem
Patentees Assembly
« #3214 on: November
28, 2011, 01:06 PM »
@r123 thank you for your post. But there are some Threads that are well over 100 pages on Nairaland. Is
this a new rule?
However, I am
exceedingly grateful to SEUN, the owner of
Nairaland, for the unique opportunity which he gave us to make use of the Nairaland Forum.
APPEAL
I however appeal to Seun and the Moderators to please
allow us to celebrate the anniversary of the creation of this Thread on December 15, 2011. I plead that you should please reconsider your
decision. MAY God
continue to enrich all of you with wisdom and meet all your desires.
NAIRALAND FORUM will never be forgotten in the
history of Comandclem
Patentees in Nigeria.
Thank you, Seun, thank you all previous and current Moderators. BY THE GRACE OF GOD, YOU
WILL ALL LIVE TO ENJOY THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOUR RESPECTIVELY. Amen.
-OMOKEMESI"
Since we have no power over Nairaland, I quickly decided to create this Thread, "Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly", so that we would not be in disarray, in case Nairaland insisted that our Assembly should be locked. Immediately I created this Thread, I rushed to post the information on our Comandclem Patentees Assembly, so that if the Assembly was locked, all patentees would know the new Thread where to assemble
again. I STILL APPEALED TO NAIRALAND OWNER IN MY POST, TO PLEASE ALLOW US TO CONTINUE USING THE THREAD. Also quoted below was my post to inform Patentees in advance of the creation of the new Thread: Omokemesi
(m)
Nigeria.
Re: Comandclem
Patentees Assembly
« #3215 on: November
28, 2011, 05:06 PM »
WHILE I STILL PLEAD THAT WE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE WITH THE
USE OF THIS THREAD, THERE IS A NEW THREAD ON
NAIRALAND MEANT FOR PATENTEES ONLY.
TOPIC: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly. You can view it and make suggestions.But I
still plead that we should be allowed to continue to use this Thread. We are all Nigerians and there should be no enemity as Christians and
Muslims. NO ONE IS
IMMORTAL. There is life After death. WE SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER THE
TERRIBLE DAY OF
JUDGEMENT! Where
will I spend eternity?
Where will you spend
your eternity? Let us
ponder over this
everyday. GOD
BLESS ALL THOSE WHO
HAVE CONTRIBUTED
THROUGH THEIR POSTS TO THIS ASSEMBLY, . " All of us, including Yusuf, were effectively using the Assembly. I THOUGHT THAT IF THE ASSEMBLY WAS EVENTUALLY LOCKED, ALL OF US WOULD STILL BE USING THIS NEW ONE. God, my Creator, knows that I have nothing or any grudge against anybody, including our opponents. I am very glad that our Assembly is still functioning. I HOPE AND PRAY THAT THE ASSEMBLY WOULD NOT BE LOCKED. All of us are pursuing the same goal and there should be no rivalry at all. I AM TOO OLD TO ASPIRE TO COMPETE WITH ANYBODY.
~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2011
happy new month to all register patentees, any news about supreme court hearing. thanks. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2011
oyexxxx:

happy new month to all register patentees, any news about supreme court hearing. thanks. cry cry cry cry cry

Liar!!! There is no case with the Supreme Court
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2011
oyexxxx:

Liar!!! There is no case with the Supreme Court

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2011
Evidence of CommandClem Fraudsters ruining the good name of Dr. (Rev) Clement

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
Part II - Of this Epic Fraud on the clueless masses grin

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
Part III - Of this Epic Fraud on the clueless masses

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2011
Final part of this Epic Fraud on the clueless masses.

People your money is gone with the wind - i hope your greed and ignorance went with it as well - next time shine ya eyes and watch out for Born-Again Money-doublers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by kombosco: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2011
Hey guys, we really want to have an update about ccnl.All this law statement might not be well understood by some Paten tees because of level of education,someone is saying that there is no case in the supreme court,what proof does such fellow have? i believe this comes as a result of the lackadaisical attitude of so-call Zonal coordinators which is characterized on the fact that the zeal invested when money was coming in left & right to invest in ccnl is no more there because all what they say to convince any patentee to invest has become abstract as far as I'm concerned,but we shouldn't leave ourselves like that, if we have to pray for ccnl,it'll be based on the concrete information we receive from our Zonal Coord,but if we dont have a genuine info,how do we channel our support,alot needs to be told about ccnl,please do all what you can to update us,God bless you. God bless ccnl.God bless all Paten tees & God bless Nigeria
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by jaybee3(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2011
I still dey laugh oh
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2011
Interesting comments, hmmm
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Pukkah: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2011
kombosco:

Hey guys, we really want to have an update about ccnl.All this law statement might not be well understood by some Paten tees because of level of education,someone is saying that there is no case in the supreme court,what proof does such fellow have? i believe this comes as a result of the lackadaisical attitude of so-call Zonal coordinators which is characterized on the fact that the zeal invested when money was coming in left & right to invest in ccnl is no more there because all what they say to convince any patentee to invest has become abstract as far as I'm concerned,but we shouldn't leave ourselves like that, if we have to pray for ccnl,it'll be based on the concrete information we receive from our Zonal Coord,but if we dont have a genuine info,how do we channel our support,alot needs to be told about ccnl,please do all what you can to update us,God bless you. God bless ccnl.God bless all Paten tees & God bless Nigeria

You are right. The zeal with which they collected your money is no more there because something is amiss. Did you see the various documents posted by lagerwhenindoubt? Has any of your coordinators said anything about them.

Why do people continue to wallow in ignorance?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2011
I reserve my comment
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2011
TO GOD BE THE GLORY. APPRECIATION On behalf of all Comandclem Registered Patentees worldwide, I hereby express our immense appreciation and gratitude to the owner of Nairaland Forum, Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa, and all the Moderators for the opportunity you kindly gave us to deliberate for a whole year on our just locked "Comandclem Patentees Assembly". We also appreciate the allowance to continue to interact, deliberate and pass useful information among ourselves, through this Thread, "Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly". May God continue to guide, guard and give all of you sound health all the time in Jesus name. APPEAL TO ALL MY CO-PATENTEES: Please, I want all of us to forgive one another in the spirit of ONENESS and forget the past. Let us believe that we are all pursuing the same goal. I still fervently believe that Prof Clement Uwemedimo is an Inventor. I still believe nobody was forced to Register as a Comandclem Patentee. I still believe that by the grace of God, we will be alive to reap the dividends of our investments as a Comandclem Patentees. I also pray that all patentees and officials of Comandclem Nigeria Limited shall live to enjoy the dividends of their investments and reap the fruit of their labour. All the programmes earmarked for Nigeria by Inventor Uwemedimo shall be implemented by him in Jesus name. YUSUF and BANJO I am using this opportunity to appreciate your efforts on behalf of Comandclem Patentees, the King and Comandclem Nigeria Limited. Even though nobody is impeccable, you have tried a lot The load is now more on the head of the Comandclem Marketing Manager/the King and Comandclem Spokesman, Mr Nurudeen Yusuf. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. May God give you good health and wisdom to perform these arduous tasks creditably. To me it is a sacrifice to offer yourself to serve at this point in time. I want you to see yourself now as a bridge between patentees and the Ling/Comandclem as well as non-patentees. I am sure you will succeed with the cooperation of all patentees, the King and the Comandclem Management. I commend all those who contributed positively to the locked Thread as well as those who contributed negatively with clear conscience and good intentions. May God compensate everyone of us commensurately Meanwhile, we are waiting for the Inventor's interview and tomorrow's answers to one of our female-patentees' questions. It is my hope and belief that the next anniversary of this Assembly shall be celebrated with joy and pleasantry. God bless you all. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Pukkah: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2011
Why refer to Professor Clement Uwemedimo as a 'King'? Is he a traditional ruler? If yes, of where? If no, is 'King' part of his names or how did he come about it?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2011
Comandclem is a criminal den. Its organised crime plotted by the Uwemedimo himself and executed by omokemesi and his fellow criminal tribesmen. Why should I listen to the man who plots the crime and direct it from his palace? Listening to him is same as listening to a policeman who has just extorted money from me. What will he tell me other than deceit? I Saibuhari am not interested. The same man who who unleashed a gang of criminals on nigerians to deceive, extort and defraud them will never have anything positive to say. The man in question did not invent anything. He capitalised on loophole in his supply contract with mobil and got a willing Obasanjo to dash him patent of same paint he used to buy from the open market and supply to mobil. What good can come from such cunning old man? A beg make I go wak my bitter leave soup joo. Inventor ko, paint seller ni. These criminals have continued to refuse to comment on the Court of Appeal judgment released here. Sebi dem dey claim all these while that they won at the court of appeal. Why are are they not making the claims again. FRAUDULENT GANGSTERS THAT WONT GIVE UP ON CRIME THAT HAS HELD THEM HOSTAGE.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2011
Saibuhari i salute and hereby formally register my esteemed presence on our new thread. Arena where u dey now?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 1:04am On Dec 17, 2011
I dey laff at uzoma and her yeye ''esteemed presence''. I hope you will comment responsibly henceforth. Also saibugari, wont finish his bittet leaf because he is embittered as dead end for mobil looms. Lol
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:47am On Dec 17, 2011
Speaking From The Palace Of The King.

I welcome you all to this new forum.
The continuation of our last forum.
May Almight God bless us and bless our great INVENTOR{ King C.J.A UWEMEDIMO} THE INVENTOR AND THE SOLE OWNER OF ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT. May you live long to eat the fruit of your labour our great King.
Once again, you are all welcome.
Note: "Remember to compose yourself"

~SPEAKING FROM THE PALACE OF THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN~
Marketing Manager To The Company{COMANDCLEM} Peace.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:54am On Dec 17, 2011
"The interview is almost ready. 98% loading. Peace"

~Marketing Manager ~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:55am On Dec 17, 2011
"The interview is almost ready. 98% loading. Peace"

~Marketing Manager ~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2011
Dont get things twisted about the ccnl manager of a thing.

The main reason was to make the whole world knows the truth.
I get no penny from anybody or any group of people for the work am doing.
I spend my own pocket to feed people information.
The main reason was to make mobil producing unlimited pay the royalty to our company{comandclem}.
Baba told me categoricaly to let the world knows the devilish act of mobil and that what am doing to market our great company.
Note: We are all marketing our great company in one way or the other. Peace.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2011
Mr. Banjo, I salute you my brother
and I also congratulate you for your new appointment
either with pay or with no pay, is a great privilege to be a Patentee

Keep doing your great job and GOD will bless you real good
my kudos also to Mr Yusuf Akure, Mr. Omokemesi I salute you sir
I see the achievements that's currently going on
now in CCNL as the result of TEAM WORK, together we STAND

Mr. Banjo, upload the video and let the oppressors
have something to watch in order to increase their pain
to those of you that are not yet register as patentee
I think you still have the opportunity

To agents being sent by Mobil (if there is any)
I will advise you to secretly get yourself to any of CCNL
to register, afterall there's no how your boss (Mobil) is gonna find out you did
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2011
good day,

what is going to happen on 19th December 2011 if Mobil fail to file any report concern this case in supreme court Mr. Banjo24, Mr. GODSAYES, Mr. Omokemes, Mr. yusfu Akure please you people should tell us the next line of action because two year after judgement and there nothing to show for it. 2012 is just 14 days to go

Long live comandclem
Long live patentee
Long live Nigeria.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2011
Sorry, i mean 2012 is just 14 days to come.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2011
"ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARDS INCORPORATED, ABUJA NIGERIA.
@MRS MARY OKON
ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARDS WILL REACT TO YOUR
QUESTIONS BECAUSE OF THE FACTS THAT YOUR EXPRESSIONS
AND OPINIONS ARE DEVOID OF VULGAR REMARKS. AT THE
SAME TIME, WE APPRECIATE YOUR SIMPLICITY. IN ANTI-
CORROSIVE VANGUARDS, WE WELCOME PEOPLE WITH
CONTRARY OPINIONS PROVIDED THEY PUT FORWARD THERE
QUESTIONS POLITELY.
ON BEHALF OF THE MANAGEMENT OF COMANDCLEM NIGERIA
LIMITED, WE SYMPATHIZE WITH YOU ON THE DEATH OF YOUR
DADDY. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.
FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING SOLUTIONS TO YOUR
QUESTIONS, WE ADOPT THE FOLLOWING APPROACH.
(1) QUESTIONNAIRE -- OKONMARY
(2) QUESTION CODE --- Q/002/2011
(3) QUESTIONS IDENTIFIED
(a) WHY DOES IT TAKE SO MUCH TO PAY CCNL PATENTEES?
(b) IS COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED A SCAM/FRAUD AS
ALLEGED BY S AIBUHARI, LARGERWHENIDOUBT, MISZUMMA
AND ARENA07
(4) EXPECTED DATE OF RESPOND -- 17/12/2011
~usefulman
Signed: Yusuf Nurudeen
Date: 16th of December,2011
Position: CCNL Marketing Manager and Forum Administrator-
www.comandclemonlineforum.com
"

@"EXPECTED DATE OF RESPOND-- 17/12/2011"
Seriously? Methinks today it date stated as the expected date of respond, Mrs Okon Mary would have been coming to the Assembly to get answer to this Question that as been given a Question Code as Q/002/2011, that might have been bothering her for long. Be good, be trustworthy, answer Question coded Q/002/2011. Thanx!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2011
Missuzoma, I hail thee. Happy Xmas in advance. May the Good Lord whom you serve bless you and increase your coast. May He lift you to unimaginble height. May this great season bring you bountiful tiding. Shallom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.