Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures (84405 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Jeweltz(f): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2020
successful35:

As i look your profile, na strong gold digger with intense entitlement mentality i see.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Papanwamaikpe: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2020
Nn3muka:
Its sweet in the middle grin
Everyone knows sha even those hating her normally pay dirtier women huge sums just to nut. kiss
HML to her
Common shut up there!

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2020
awa:

Sent a DM abi na PM to my new Crush... If you know you know....get the connection done.

Low lifer drooling after ordinary picture

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Caseless: 10:56am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

That ass needs a big prick oo, I know what I'm saying. If your prick is small it won't even enter the pussy at all.
But you've a point too.
it's too early for me to be having erection in public place. Now, it's my turn to go see the head in this place (where i am), because una don ginger my mood finish, I had to ask another guy to go cos i don't want anyone to notice the 'bulge'. I even told him that he came before me and everyone knows i'm ahead of him. Which kain wahala b dis? Debby, why?
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by mrpaedo(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2020
Sweeetheart:

I thought you like prick. size doesn't matter so far it can dig well
grin grin All these kain consolatory posts dey always make me laugh
If prick size doesn't matter,how will it be able to dig well? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 17, 2020
Nn3muka:
Its sweet in the middle grin
Everyone knows sha even those hating her normally pay dirtier women huge sums just to nut. kiss
HML to her
And that is what Marriage is all about?? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

I'm sorry but I can't pump ass. For what? . I'm okay like that, so if he don't like it, he should just swerve

Abeg keep quiet, you are a guy using the pic for scam. Yimu

5 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2020
awa:

Jewel, please leave any FBoy trying to bodyshame you. I am okay the way you are and ready to do anything humanly possible to put more smile on your Beautiful face.

Simp with no brain.

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by mrpaedo(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2020
OsuAmaka:

Nothing sweet in the middle. she is a fat pig, her pussy go dey smell like rotten fish.

-Osu amaka
grin grin I swear many naija men no get commonsense again
See wetin guyman marry put for house

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Caseless: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2020
mrpaedo:
grin grin All these kain consolatory posts dey always make me laugh If prick size doesn't matter,how will it be able to dig well? undecided
lol!

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Sweeetheart(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2020
mrpaedo:

grin grin All these kain consolatory posts dey always make me laugh
If prick size doesn't matter,how will it be able to dig well? undecided

have you heard juvenile style before? it doesn't require length even big size dick might destroy vagina if it do that style
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OsuAmaka: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie makydebris:

Are you telling me this? grin
Of course I know slim guys have the biggest prick.
is your toto tight ?

-Osu amaka

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by fergie001: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Same here dear, bluntness and honesty.
Yea yea...
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by mrpaedo(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2020
Sweeetheart:

have you heard juvenile style before? it doesn't require length even big size dick might destroy vagina if it do that style
Let's not fool ourselves here.
To the average woman big prick is life.
Even men fear and respect other men who have bigger pricks than them.
I no know juvenile style cos my prick is extra large.I don't need itgrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by irunoko(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:
Men are really trying o

If this girl naked, aswear, my dicck cant rise! She’s always dirty in my eyes. Sorry, no sorry.

Well, I wish them what they wish themselves.
bitter hater Pele tie

Just the same way you're not sexually attracted to every female you see so is the same way a female isn't always sexually attracted to every man she sees

That is because

THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOUR PHENESE
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by victorian(f): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2020
Wow cheesy

The guy looks so happy and fulfilled.

Hes married to his dream woman. cheesy

Eeyah. Such lovely pics.

Mehn Anita sexy dieee!!!!!

Jeez!

Hes a lucky man, in fact they are both lucky. God bless their home in Jesus name amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Caseless: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2020
OsuAmaka:

you dey mad. mere talks and your dick don dey rise. no nudes, no sexchat but you don't dey pour.
dude, your brain is leaking. mumu

-Osu amaka
lol! Where I come from, we are that healthy. You need stimulation before you get an erection, we get that effortlessly.

Your pin-sized dysfunctional d1ck is a source of worry to you. I'm not to blame for that.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by irunoko(m): 11:14am On Feb 17, 2020
StephenBB:
Marriage wey go still crash like Nigerian economy,

I laugh in ijaw....

I give this marriage just 2-3 years, after that...ósó
prophet of doom I hail o.maybe if you had seen Vision about your life 2-3 years before noon,it will have been better than this

Wish people well it will not remove anything from your body but envy and bitterness no go gree you

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by irunoko(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2020
mrpaedo:

grin grin I swear many naija men no get commonsense again
See wetin guyman marry put for house
his life his choice.he no complain give you,why you con dey drink paracetamol for another person headache.just talk say na jealousy wan finish you tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by cococandy(f): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2020
OsuAmaka:

After fuçking her swollen thighs for the first few months, he goes back to fuçking young fresh pussies.

-Osu amaka

Wow you’re pained grin

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by freemi(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2020
6digitscomrade:
commissioning such voluptuous ambiguous vulva projects I hope I have been able to convince and not confuse you.
forget da thing. Most of this girls r sperm stealers.especially from this her age bracket.. Maybe she just want a child. After that. . . .
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OsuAmaka: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2020
victorian dicktorian:
Wow cheesy

The guy looks so happy and fulfilled.

Hes married to his dream woman. cheesy

Eeyah. Such lovely pics.

Mehn Anita sexy dieee!!!!!

Jeez!

Hes a lucky man, in fact they are both lucky. God bless their home in Jesus name amen
mummy, abeg park well. it's that kinda dude that is giving hope to old fat bags like you.

-Osu amaka

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Neimar: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:
The man must have a big prick to handle that ass tho.

why are you so beautiful? shocked
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

That ass needs a big prick oo, I know what I'm saying. If your prick is small it won't even enter the pussy at all.
But you've a point too.
My luv for slim gal I natural. Even if she's black lyk wande coal. I
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by agarawu23(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2020
It will end in tears lipsrsealed

All these ladies wey their eyes don see finish can never be submissive to any man.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Sweeetheart(m): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2020
mrpaedo:

Let's not fool ourselves here.
To the average woman big prick is life.
Even men fear and respect other men who have bigger pricks than them.
I no know juvenile style cos my prick is extra large.I don't need itgrin grin

I'm a big size dick dude. your point doesn't have direction

you're proving impotent sef doesn't matter so far it had big dick shows how myopic you're in reading what you quote

learn to read properly, it's not practically about the size, some big prick can't even last to 30secs with a lady, so what relevance is that to satisfy lady
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nn3muka(f): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Common shut up there!
undecided
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by IJOBA2: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:
Sexy? Not as sexier as me tho
NICE MARKETING STRATEGY
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nature8(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2020
emmabest2000:
Congratulations to them

she shows her husband , not like Nina wey dey hide her husband like the way Bob is hiding his dick in woman dress grin

grin
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OsuAmaka: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2020
cococandy totocandy:

Wow you’re pained grin
pained for what?.. she is a old hoe, fat hippopotamus, bruised thighs, flabby pussy, the guy is a big fool. if you are like her, no man go wan fúck you na.

-Osu amaka

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Nyakim Gatwech, The Darkest Person In The World (Pictures) / The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.