Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures (84380 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OsuAmaka: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2020
cococandy totocandy:
Nairaland male haters today’s

After all the names they call her and wish her bad.

#itissweetinthemiddle . tongue
Nothing sweet in the middle. she is a fat pig, her pussy go dey smell like rotten fish.

-Osu amaka

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Sweeetheart(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

I'm not a fan of big prick sef.

I thought you like prick. size doesn't matter so far it can dig well
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by fergie001: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol, I don't like to sugarcoat sha. I'll rather say it as it is. Abi.
You know majority of us are hypocrites nah......so you und?
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OsuAmaka: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz Jewele:

Are you that angry?
Angry for wetin?.. na me dey fúck u?. get out.

-Osu amaka

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Thunderblasts(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:
Men are really trying o

If this girl naked, aswear, my dicck cant rise! She’s always dirty in my eyes. Sorry, no sorry.

Well, I wish them what they wish themselves.
Lol ....fat maggot tinz

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Lawdis(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Fake padded poo reservoir

......grin
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by nengibo: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

What did you use to measure it? angry
An experienced eye, can't tou see the happiness of her husband
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Sexycardib: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2020
NINA married without the GROOM!!
click on the to Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbO_nXM9fD0
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Thunderblasts(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2020
emmabest2000:
Congratulations to them

she shows her husband , not like Nina wey dey hide her husband like the way Bob is hiding his dick in woman dress grin
The husband knows why he prefers to be off social media. He is marrying a potentially controversial bitch...
If I want to marry Linda, I will do same!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by czarr(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:
The man must have a big prick to handle that ass tho.

profile picture, which one are you?
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by lexy2014: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:

To me, you have bad taste for women. Please, when you’re ready to settle down, inform your people, so they can help find a wife for you.

Every body's taste can't be like yours. We are all different. No human being is a waste no matter their looks. What u say u don't like someone else will like it. That's just d way d Almighty in his mercies has made it

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Caseless: 10:01am On Feb 17, 2020
CutieMya:
Enemy of Good things...
those other ones that crashed, na me still be the enemy? Look, if marriage is not about God and what marriage stands for, it's bound to fail. Trust me, most of them get married for publicity and to please their followers.
Where in kd are you? I can't watch my kd sister throw words at me online. Let's hook up at barnawa or any place of your choice to settle this in an eatery/club. The bill is on me.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by czarr(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2020
[img][/img]
Jeweltz:
Sexy? Not as sexier as me tho
young man stop this.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Thunderblasts(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:
For your mind...
Where is your ass?
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Lordfranklin(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

I'm not a fan of big prick sef.
You dey give all dem toothpicks and broomsticks hopes.
You don't mince words. God! That quality turns me on!

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Caseless: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:
The man must have a big prick to handle that ass tho.

looking at his slim physique, he might be well endowed down there. I'm speaking from experience.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Caseless: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2020
Lordfranklin:

You dey give all dem toothpicks and broomsticks hopes.
You don't mince words. God! That quality turns me on!
are you a gay?
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Konquest: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2020
lalasticlala:
Meet Mrs Micheal Fisayo OLAGUNJU

Curvy actress, Anita Joseph and her lover, Real Mc Fish did their wedding on Valentine’s day.

Anita Joseph has released their official wedding pictures via her Instagram Page.

Anita captioned one of the photos:

“Forever Mine”
My Husband The Crown on my Head”
Valentine Bride very sexy
@realmcfish for Richer for Richer"

In another, the actress wrote:

" Behold your Treasure MRS Michael Fisayo OLAGUNJU
Caption this“

Anita Joseph's husband, MC Fish recently revealed on Instagram how people said negative things
about her to discourage him from getting married to the actress.
[/b]
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
The guy is slim and handsome but I've never heard of him
until now... nice pictures too. smiley

On the other hand, I hope he can handle Anita J mentally,
physically and emotionally within the next 5 years because
she has a hyperactive personality to me... or maybe she
has simmered down now.

They should both listen to each other and not be selfish
in their dealings with one another now... and down the
road.

Congrats to both of them!

1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by tribalistseun: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:
Men are really trying o

If this girl naked, aswear, my dicck cant rise! She’s always dirty in my eyes. Sorry, no sorry.

Well, I wish them what they wish themselves.

If you put her side by side with your mother, you will be shocked the more.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by sheba222(f): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2020
StephenBB:
Marriage wey go still crash like Nigerian economy,

I laugh in ijaw....

I give this marriage just 2-3 years, after that...ósó
try n b positive.atleast wish dem well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by don4real18(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:
Not as sexy as me
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Lordfranklin(m): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2020
Caseless:
are you a gay?
WTF bro! That's unimaginable

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by richard870(m): 10:16am On Feb 17, 2020
2shure:
Then i used to trip for such body. Not till such bodies spent 8days with me. My brother u go run. Fat fat fat disgusting fat everywhere. My Gad
Daayuum! slow down bro
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Andrewluca6: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/iwEoMKr] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have a cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/iwEoMKr] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Renforce: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:

To me, you have bad taste for women. Please, when you’re ready to settle down, inform your people, so they can help find a wife for you.

Ahba! Now I'm depressed for that guy
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by orisa37: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2020
You mean you alone will leak this "Pot of Soup"? I'm jealous.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by PotatoSalad(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2020
6digitscomrade:
i do bro even too often but I’m guarded with thoughts that bones are for bingos also known as ekuke the calabar delicacy ..

Slim women are bae kiss
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nairaboi(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2020
Just imagine how the man tagged her "sweet in the middle" middle kii him dia. Las las, it will end in tears.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2020
easyfem:
Now is my turn to marry IJN
Amen! grin
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2020
StephenBB:
Marriage wey go still crash like Nigerian economy,

I laugh in ijaw....

I give this marriage just 2-3 years, after that...ósó
Ugly gals marriage do last e.g mercy Johnson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 / Meet Nyakim Gatwech, The Darkest Person In The World (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.