Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures (84369 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2020
looks like a Moda and son photo shoot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Sweeetheart(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:
The man must have a big prick to handle that ass tho.

see small girl with big prick freak
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by bayocanny: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:
Sexy? Not as sexier as me tho
in fact you're sexier

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Erastuslove: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2020
There is no mountain too hard to CLIMB....U know what I mean grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by CutieMya(f): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Enemy of Good things...
Caseless:
Story go soon change! That big nyash go soon tire you!
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OsuAmaka: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz Jewele:

Maybe you've been closing your eyes and missing shots tongue
Get out. see face, see feet, body full of stretch marks.

-Osu amaka

6 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by blowjohn(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:

To me, you have bad taste for women. Please, when you’re ready to settle down, inform your people, so they can help find a wife for you.

I agree with u. Even veteran ini edo is sexier.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2020
GreatResearcher:
The only reason this guy picked her is that ass. Nothing more.
Lol how can you be so sure.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by woleabayo(f): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2020
shut up ....stop the hate ...you girlfriend fine pass her...make u post her pics here for us to see ....mumu with smelling dick
Davash222:
Men are really trying o

If this girl naked, aswear, my dicck cant rise! She’s always dirty in my eyes. Sorry, no sorry.

Well, I wish them what they wish themselves.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Heavy load

Aunt with tattoo
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2020
fergie001:

Chai...they have corrupted our makydebie kai
Yes dear..
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by woleabayo(f): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2020
congrats
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Harrynight(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2020
That guy married for wrong reason

2 Likes

Sweeetheart:

see small girl with big prick freak

I'm not a fan of big prick sef.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by fergie001: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:
Yes dear..
grin
The way you said the word like a professional....

We are all good sha, we just know bad things...
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by PotatoSalad(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2020
6digitscomrade:
most people who like tiny or slim women have tendencies to like underage girls ..because I can’t phantom sleeping with a woman who appears to be like a child it frightens me ..
You need to go out more often.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by decency22(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

Where are you from? Pm
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Jeweltz(f): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2020
OsuAmaka:

Get out. see face, see feet, body full of stretch marks.

-Osu amaka

Are you that angry?

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by decency22(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

Where are you from? Pm me
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by fergie001: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Say God?

Modaran.....
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by 6digitscomrade: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2020
chinchonglee:

My friend brain surgery is free in finland..

I think you should go for it!!
lol u have a talent in comic

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by kongolo(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2020
motionarena:
do you like big diick
Mtscheww...which human female doesn't?

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Ladycewhy(f): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2020
cococandy:
Nairaland male haters today’s

After all the names they call her and wish her bad.

#itissweetinthemiddle . tongue
they are shocked he guy is young and cute unlike their miserable asses grin grin grin grin. One even said she has reached menopause hence the heartache and wailing from these boys on this thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by rovher: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=makydebbie post=86717337]The man must have a big prick to handle that ass tho.

Huh cool
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by shekauvsbuhari: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2020
lalasticlala:
Meet Mrs Micheal Fisayo OLAGUNJU

Curvy actress, Anita Joseph and her lover, Real Mc Fish did their wedding on Valentine’s day.

Anita Joseph has released their official wedding pictures via her Instagram Page.

Anita captioned one of the photos:

“Forever Mine”
My Husband The Crown on my Head”
Valentine Bride very sexy�‍♂️
@realmcfish for Richer for Richer�"

In another, the actress wrote:

" Behold your Treasure MRS Micheal Fisayo OLAGUNJU �
Caption this“

Anita Joseph's husband, MC Fish recently revealed on Instagram how people said negative things about her to discourage him from getting married to the actress.

He said: "Yo @anitajoseph8 HOW ARE YOU TODAY � people are saying this and that about u �� , but that’s not the problem the problem is that I can’t leave cause it’s sweet in the middle ���� . The “S” on Superman’s chest means “stronger together” and that’s exactly what we are � I love you ��"
this is de type of thing dey tell U "DONT TRY THIS AT HOME" this man get mind kpa-kpa. Maybe he just want de fun, thrills n fame dt go with it. Is he realy serious?

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OsuAmaka: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Na small gel like you sabi swallow big gbola. if your toto come tight, you go cum your life out.

- Osu amaka

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by rovher: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=makydebbie post=86717337]The man must have a big prick to handle that ass tho.

Huh smiley shocked

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by kongolo(m): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

You may not like it to be inserted into you but you will love looking at it and touching it

6 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by 6digitscomrade: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2020
PotatoSalad:

You need to go out more often.
i do bro even too often but I’m guarded with thoughts that bones are for bingos also known as ekuke the calabar delicacy ..
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Talentempire: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Congratulations to you
I pray this don't end like the others
Marry today divorce tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnQtkB1TCQo
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2020
fergie001:

grin
The way you said the word like a professional....

We are all good sha, we just know bad things...

Lol, I don't like to sugarcoat sha. I'll rather say it as it is. Abi.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 / Meet Nyakim Gatwech, The Darkest Person In The World (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.