Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Amazing photo of Aba yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amazing photo of Aba yesterday (1122 Views)

The Soldiers Killed In Aba Yesterday were Igbos. / More ESN Terrorists, Rounded Up In Aba, Yesterday (pictures) / Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing photo of Aba yesterday by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2020
I snapped this pic yesterday on my way to Umahaia. This is my own quota to the already many pics of Aba.

Re: Amazing photo of Aba yesterday by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2020
okpalaanambra
Re: Amazing photo of Aba yesterday by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2020
Nobody argued abia isn't a slum
Re: Amazing photo of Aba yesterday by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2020
soleilmoon100:
I snapped this pic yesterday on my way to Umahaia. This is my own quota to the already many pics of Aba.

Why doing this. Is it because of his comment on your former thread..

You can do better than this...

That boy okpalaAnambra sometimes doesn't know how to guard his tongue...

Do not pay evil with evil but defeat evil with good.
Re: Amazing photo of Aba yesterday by PointB: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Well, I think it's important to bring some of these news to the fore.

Abia, nay, South East needs to wake up. We are resting on our oars. I hope the state governors see this (that's in it's true)

Thank you Op.
Re: Amazing photo of Aba yesterday by Unplugging000: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/zGwz7w8] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have a cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/zGwz7w8] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Calls For Osinbajo To Lead Covid-19 Offensive / U.S. Slaps More Election-related Visa Restrictions On Nigerians / Stop Trying To Divide This Nation -buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.