Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram (19644 Views)

Stabilise Naira, Stop Blame Game On Emefiele, Ohanaeze Youths Tackle Cardoso / Respect Your Age, Northern Elders Forum Tells Adebanjo / Atiku Speaks On Boko Haram Killing 100 Soldiers. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by sarrki(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2020
The Director, Advocacy and Engagement of the Northern Elders Forum, Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, has said this is not the time to engage in blame game over Boko Haram attacks in the North-East.

He said comments attributed to the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), in which he said the attacks could not have happened without the knowledge of community leaders, were unhelpful at a time when the nation should be united against insurgency.

The President had while addressing Borno leaders during a condolence visit to the Palace of the Shehu of Borno, said Boko Haram could not have been attacking the state without the knowledge of community and other leaders of the state.

Baba-Ahmed said, “These are not times for a blame game. Every level of society in most of the North-East, especially in Borno and Yobe states, has been victim of this insurgency.

“Perhaps, President Buhari was unaware that there are many places where citizens have been particularly vulnerable, and this place of attack has been a position of major concern for quite a while because the gate is closed in the night to everyone’s knowledge.

“These comments will alienate more influential people from the President at this time when we all need strong unity to fight this insurgency.”
https://punchng.com/stop-blame-game-on-bharam-nef-tells-buhari/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by lekkxydinho: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2020
Space 4 sale.....

7 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by lekkxydinho: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2020
FTC. Wow! This is a massive achievement 4 me and my ancesstors wil be masturbating on this uncommon feat. I hereby dedicate this to my future unborn wife and future ancesstors. May thunder fire every spirit of buhari that's making me to say this nonsense.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by LawLord247: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by sarrki(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2020
lekkxydinho:
FTC. Wow! This is a massive achievement 4 me and my ancesstors wil be masturbating on this uncommon feat. I hereby dedicate this to my future unborn wife and future ancesstors. May thunder fire every spirit of buhari that's making me to say this nonsense.

You actually need a

29 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by CalciumB3: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2020
You mean Baba should stop doing the only thing he Sabi do...
Leave the old man jare

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by Racoon(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2020
“If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (now March 28), I am assuring you that our govt will chase BH out of Nigeria within 2 months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/
Even NEF knows but are now also tired of the senseless blame game/buck passing rhetoric of the Buhari's regime which have never been responsible for once.

Imagine a president telling beleaguered citizens that bandits/terrorists cant strike without their permission or blaming the atrocities of BH terrorists that his government is recycling on grieving communities.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by lekkxydinho: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2020
sarrki:

You actually need a
what i need is to hear the resignation of BUHARI. Either from office or from the world. *in 9ice voice* Any which way you are free to come the party. Even my grandpa no .reach 70 b4 he die. .

24 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by Maxcollins042(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2020
This is impossible. Asking the APC led administration to desist from the passing the buck game is akin to asking a child to stop throwing tantrums. It's just impossible. What they can't solve, they put up the blame again.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by DesignPoint: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2020
angry
Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by nabegibeg: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2020
sarrki:

https://punchng.com/stop-blame-game-on-bharam-nef-tells-buhari/

This APC led govt have blamed everyone else, except themselves, for their failures

16 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by jbreezy: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2020
So who should he blame?

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by bayelsaowei(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2020
Nonsense...didnt they vote for the lanky man?

They should shift with their hypocritical faces..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by nabegibeg: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2020
lekkxydinho:

Nairaland is finished undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by LastSurvivor11: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2020
When will these northern zombies understand that buhari is absolutely nothing without BLAMES

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by busybrain123(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2020
Supporting Buhari is next to impossible... cheesy I pity his zombies followers. The old man just dey disgrace his people anyhow.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by iampeterben(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2020
Thank God they spoke up. Sincerely Mr. President just have to stop the blame game, it's no longer funny.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by igbsam(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2020
Their eyes don dey clear small small

11 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by infini771: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2020
Water don pass garri. They should be patient, we have just three more years to go

7 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by IMASTEX: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Reality is beginning to set in. When you tell people that insecurity isn't selective of it's victim they will think you're been sentimental.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by IMASTEX: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2020
lekkxydinho:
Take it easy man

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2020
PMB got nobody else to blame so he blamed the leaders of the state.

Modafucka

9 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by OakConsultNG: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Interesting..

Meanwhile, register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by Simplebeauty: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2020
grin

"paper tigers" shey day just break for Una?

5 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by sunboy(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Is it safe to say that everything na scam ?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by mooremoney(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Buhari is a fool

6 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by Sunnycliff(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

Northern elders should continue in their hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by IMASTEX: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2020
LastSurvivor11:
When will these northern zombies understand that buhari is absolutely nothing without BLAMES
I wonder

9 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by ud4u: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2020
igbsam:
Their eyes don dey clear small small

Exactly

5 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2020
Una good morning o.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by Harrynight(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram by Perfecttouchade: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2020
Hope he will listen this time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Idris Got N15bn Bribe To Fast-Track Payment To Oil-Producing States - EFCC / Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana / Enugu Governor-Elect, Peter Mbah Thanks Enugu Residents For Voting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.